PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Mickeys Scavenger Hunt?

King Triton
03-20-2007, 12:27 PM
Just curious...has anyone (probably on a longer trip) taken a break from the rides for a day or part of a day and done a Hidden Mickey scavenger hunt? Do you break the family into teams? use the book? or is there a better source?

Goofeygal
03-20-2007, 12:39 PM
We have taken a break from the parks and did a day of Hidden Mickey hunts. We also carry the book with us sometimes into the parks. It is so much fun and it also gives you something to do with the kids while you are standing in lines for the rides, because there are hidden mickeys on the rides and in the waiting areas. Have a blast with it we do.:mickey:

KAJUNKING
03-20-2007, 12:49 PM
the book gives you a good idea how to make a game of it, they put all the hints in a separate section to keep it fun, youll enjoy it :mickey:

joelkfla
03-20-2007, 08:26 PM
Don't know if you've seen Stephen Barrett's book, but it is designed to be used as a scavenger hunt. The more detailed clues (for those who are stumped or just don't want to work so hard) are in the back of the book.

You can get it on Amazon, or it's on display at the cash registers of most shops at WDW.

bradk
03-20-2007, 08:35 PM
WL and AKL also have actual hidden mickey hunts you can ask for at the desk (i took one look at the AKL one and gave up immediately). they offer small prizes upon competion.

Figgyluv03
03-21-2007, 12:46 PM
I turned my senior trip into a Hidden Mickey Hunt. I'd been there so many times, that it was fun to entertain my friends especially waiting in the longer lines. To this day, they still tease me if they see at hidden mickey in everyday places.

Crow
03-21-2007, 11:40 PM
ive looked for some and plan to again in May....
and im starting my own thing callled
Hidden Mikes

KAJUNKING
03-22-2007, 12:50 AM
ive looked for some and plan to again in May....
and im starting my own thing callled
Hidden Mikes

hidden mikes????????

stitch34
03-22-2007, 01:49 PM
We bought the book and are planning to do a scavenger hunt throughout the whole tip just got to make up the rules and a checklist and come up with a prize...

GottaLvDisney
03-22-2007, 01:53 PM
We were debating on whether or not to purchase the book for our upcoming trip. After reading this post, I think I'll get it as it will probably be something fun for my girls. I have one 8yo in particular who's very into the spy stuff right now - what a great case for her! :mickey: