PDA

View Full Version : Park Entry During EMH

MOJoe
03-20-2007, 10:00 AM
If I am a resort guest with Park Hopper tickets, can I stay for the last parade at MK at 11p.m., then go to MGM for Evening EMH? MGM's official park closing time is 10p.m. Do they still allow park entry after that time? If so, how late can you arrive and still get a couple of rides on RnR?

KylesMom
03-20-2007, 10:19 AM
You are able to get a wristband up to one hour before park close. :mickey: So yes, if you arrived before midnight, you'd be able to grab a few rides on Rock-n-Rollercoaster if the park isn't too jammed!

MarkC
03-20-2007, 10:20 AM
Yes, but you'll need to have your resort card with you. They do check. We were there last week and they checked all of us. They let us in since two of three had our cards. Then you'll need to get a wristband to ride any rides. I should warn you that evening extra magic hours at MGM often tend to be much more crowded than normal hours, especially for Rock n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. Just an fyi. Crowds tend to thin towards closing but you may be in line for awhile.

CleveRocks
03-20-2007, 12:25 PM
You are able to get a wristband up to one hour before park close.I've never heard of this, a cut-off one hour before EMH close. Are you 100% sure of this or is it just something you've heard?:mickey:

bradk
03-20-2007, 06:10 PM
yeah, i've never heard of such a limit either. someone else posted recently on another forum that she showed up 15 minutes before EMH ended and it wasn't an issue.