PDA

View Full Version : POTC III Trailer

mmouse566
03-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Just FYI - Pirates III, World's End's trailer is premiering on TV tonight sometime during Dancing with the Stars. My guess is they are going to make us wait till the end but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. The website also has a clock countdown but it is on PT and is airing on the web ET at midnight. Disney has the link on their website under the movies category.:pirate:

castlegirl
03-19-2007, 09:29 PM
Just saw it!!

All DS13 said was "Sweet!":thumbsup:

Speedy1998
03-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Just wanted to let everyone who missed the trailer being on TV that on the attached Disney.com page you will be able to view it in 2 hours and 46 minutes. It even has a count down till when the trailer will be avaliable.
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/atworldsend/

disneyboy98
03-19-2007, 11:03 PM
I have to stop watching the countdown to the trailer on the internet. It just makes time drag on an on!!

Hopefully it will be worth the wait!!

Melanie
03-20-2007, 01:06 AM
Wow - it gave me goosebumps! Can't wait to see it. :pirate:

WDWfanatic742
03-20-2007, 01:14 AM
Wow, Just wow :D

May is going to be a huge month for movies:

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - May 25th
Spiderman 3 - May 4th
Shrek the Third - May 18th

Then you have Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix coming out July 13th.

WDWfanatic742
03-20-2007, 01:15 AM
There is now an HD version of it on Yahoo! It's still loading for me on here but the trailer on the actual pirate page seemed to small and choppy to what it could be. So downloading this too.

Chip Carlton
03-20-2007, 02:51 AM
That was an amazing trailer. I have been waiting for this since Dead Man's Chest last summer. I kind of wish I would not have watched the trailer just now because now It it just going to make it harder to wait.

:pirate:

Chescat
03-20-2007, 03:14 AM
All I can say it WOW! I can't wait. These battle scenes look awesome. I caught most of it on the original broadcast since I had good warning from WDWFan, so taped it. So been watching it over and over. There's just so much to see. That sword fight at the end of the trailer is amazing! I don't know if I can wait two more months. :pirate: :pirate:

mouseketeer mom
03-20-2007, 06:45 AM
We CAN'T WAIT! My daughter and I have watched the trailer and clip of dueling captains about 3 times already this AM. Now she's off to school, and we just can't wait for the movie!

SBETigg
03-20-2007, 08:51 AM
It looks really great! I can't wait, either. It comes out on my son's birthday! He's a teenager, so he may have other plans but we'll see.

JPL
03-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Looks like another hit :thumbsup:

cinderella crazy
03-20-2007, 11:57 AM
That was so cool! I would have wanted to see the movie no matter what the trailer looked like, but now I REALLY want to see it! Now I'll be counting down the weeks! :skull: :popcorn:

mmouse566
03-20-2007, 06:01 PM
It looks really great! I can't wait, either. It comes out on my son's birthday! He's a teenager, so he may have other plans but we'll see.

It's my birthday too so not only will I be at Disney but hopefully seeing the movie at DTD as well. :mickey: Wish I could afford the Contemporary's special showing.:(

GrumpyFan
03-21-2007, 10:42 AM
AWESOME!
Now we just have to wait for 65 days... :(

amy-rella
03-23-2007, 12:13 AM
Has anyone noticed the remarkable rescemblance the skull at the end of the trailer (and on the pirate's website) has to jack? I've checked the both DVD's and the skull is different. Check out the chin! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the movie!

Touchdown
03-23-2007, 01:02 AM
^The skull in the logo has allways had elements of Jack in it.

The things I found interesting is that:

The comical navy marines from the first movie are back! Pause the trailer at 1:26 and behind Elizabeth youll see them clearly, also they have apperently they have followed Gibbs into piracy.

Norrington is a obnoxious high flueting english snob again (yay!)

Towards the end there is a quick shot of Jack as a late stage Davy Jones crew member (alls I want to do is stay still and become part of the ship) huh?

Love the monkey being the only one to raise his hand

The epic battle of the Flying Dutchman and Black Pearl (and Davy and Jack) just looks amazing, cant wait till Memorial Day weekend!

GrumpyFan
03-23-2007, 03:32 PM
^The skull in the logo has allways had elements of Jack in it.

The things I found interesting is that:

The comical navy marines from the first movie are back! Pause the trailer at 1:26 and behind Elizabeth youll see them clearly, also they have apperently they have followed Gibbs into piracy.

Norrington is a obnoxious high flueting english snob again (yay!)

Towards the end there is a quick shot of Jack as a late stage Davy Jones crew member (alls I want to do is stay still and become part of the ship) huh?

Love the monkey being the only one to raise his hand

The epic battle of the Flying Dutchman and Black Pearl (and Davy and Jack) just looks amazing, cant wait till Memorial Day weekend!

You forgot to mention that Barbossa appears to be back in his menacing/maniacal form! That laugh was just awesome! I think he makes a better (more fun) villain than Davy Jones, who's just mean and creepy.

As busy a story as was the second movie, this one appears to be even more so. It should be fun.

2Epcot
03-23-2007, 04:04 PM
I watched the trailer on the Disney site, looks very good. I'm ready to buy a ticket.

Bill Lightyear
03-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Has anyone noticed the remarkable rescemblance the skull at the end of the trailer (and on the pirate's website) has to jack? I've checked the both DVD's and the skull is different. Check out the chin! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the movie!

Wow, I just compared the skull on the first 2 DVD's to the one in the trailer. Although the skull is the same the goatee and the ear ring in the left ear are definitely Jacks. Also if you pay close attention to the trailer just after Jack says “if I wasn't this would probably never work” there is a quick flash (one or two frames) of someone or something that looks a little like jack this time the left ear ring gives it away. Looks like Davy Jones might have gotten jack after all.

Can't wait to see the Movie also, I haven’t been this excided about a movie since Star Wars Phantom Menace came out. Hopefully POTC 3 won't disappoint.

cjb121879
04-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Yay, I can't wait!

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought Dead Man's Chest was an extremely busy story. I enjoyed it very much, but felt that I had to watch it three or four times to get the whole story straight.

I hope this one is awesome!:cloud9: