Cast of Characters:
Me Julie
DH Fred
DD Morgan (6)
DD Madison (5)
Friends:
Bob & Kelly and their two children

The Plans:
We leave from a very cold and snowy Northeast on Saturday morning and arrive in Sunny Beautiful Fort Meyers Beach to spend a few much needed days of Relaxing at the Beach. After resting up, we depart from the beach Monday and head to The Bonnet Creek Resort. We plan to do a resort day Monday, with dinner at Chef Mickey's, and maybe hit the Magic Kingdom.
Tuesday is Magic Kingdom (taste of heaven), with Crystal Palace for dinner. Wednesday is Epcot with Alfredo's, Thursday is Animal Kingdom and Friday MGM. It will all go by so fast.
Morgan and Madison are looking forward to all their favorites, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, Space, Tower of Terror and are really excited to try Expedition Everest. We won't get to dine with the princesses this trip, so hopefully we will run into one or two. Bob and Kelly have not been to Disney in years, and their kids have never gone so it will be a lot of fun.
We head out late Saturday, hopefully spring will have sprung in NJ by the time we return.

I will report once I return.
Julie:mickey:

darko aggie
03-20-2007, 07:23 AM
Have a great trip. Cant wait to read all the details!!!:mickey:

faline
03-21-2007, 05:36 AM
Have a wonderful trip! Sounds like some fun plans!

HndrdPrcnt
03-21-2007, 05:46 AM
Sounds like a fun, warm & relaxing trip. Great to see that you will get an Alfredo's experience in before they shut her down:(

pogo
03-21-2007, 07:20 AM
We hope you have a safe and wonderful trip, Julie. Enjoy the warm weather and come home full of stories to tell. :D

tinkerbell04
03-21-2007, 12:10 PM
Have a great trip!

Beach Club Babe
03-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Enjoy yourselves! I'm sure you will have a fantastic time!

DizNee143
03-22-2007, 03:08 PM
sounds like a very nice trip you will have!! especially with sometime at the beach first!! have a great time!!! :mickey:

Bethis26fan
03-22-2007, 04:38 PM
Have a great trip.