PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey's and Hoop-Dee-Do

momof2munkies
03-19-2007, 09:09 PM
We are going on our first trip to WDW in April!

I have a question on both Chef Mickey's and Hoop-Dee-Doo!

First..Chef Mickey's...is it better to go there for breakfast or dinner? Aslo how much is it if you pay for it rather that using the TS for DDP? I am trying to decide whether is is worth using a TS credit or if we should just pay for it cash.

And Hoop-Dee-Do....is that worth 2 DDP credits?

Thanks!
Danielle

momof2munkies
03-19-2007, 11:41 PM
Come on...someone must know something about this.....:mickey:

ElenitaB
03-20-2007, 07:25 AM
It's less expensive to go to Chef Mickey's for breakfast, something you might want to take under consideration if you're planning on paying OOP. Costs for the character breakfast buffet are: $18.99 for Adults, $10.99 for Children 3-9; for dinner it will cost: $27.99 for adults and $12.99 for children. By going at breakfast time, it also gives you the chance to vary your dining experience (i.e., not all dinners). If we're not using the DP, I tend to do our TS meals at breakfast or lunch. If we're doing the DP, we go to dinners.

As for Hoop-Dee-Doo, I think it's worth the 2 TS. We went our very first trip (in 2000 for my DS's fifth birthday). He still remembers the show (we all do) and we really had a LOT of fun! The OOP costs would run you anywhere from $50.99 to 58.99 for adults and $25.99 to $29.99 for children.

lovenmickey
03-20-2007, 08:22 AM
Hoop Dee Doo is DEFINATELY worth 2 TS my son (5) loved it, keeps asking if we are going back this year. It is very funny and entertaining.

momof2munkies
03-20-2007, 01:31 PM
Thanks alot for you input...this really helps me.

We will do Chef Mickey's for breakfast adn pay for it rather than using the DP, that way we get to use that for something else really great.....like Hoop-Dee_Do....:mickey:

Danielle;)

DestinationWDW
03-20-2007, 06:37 PM
If you are going this April....Call now!!!! Hoop-Dee-Doo and Chef Mickey's both fill up quickly! As noted by other posters both well worth it...paying OOP or using DDP!!! Have a great trip!:mickey: