PDA

View Full Version : Citricos or Narcoossee's?

pamickeys
03-19-2007, 08:40 PM
The last time we were at GF we ate at Flagler's which is no longer there. We want to dine at GF again, our dilemma is Citricos or Narcoossee's. Any opinion, good/bad etc? Cost is not a determining factor, we are looking for a pleasurable dining experience.

SurferStitch
03-19-2007, 10:05 PM
DH and I dine at Narcoossee's every time we're at WDW. We've probably eaten there at least a dozen times, and we've always had stellar food and service. I think they have some of the best (and friendliest) servers on property.

I often get their lobster, and it's the sweetest, best tasting lobster I ever have. DH and I rank this as our #1 must-do restaurant (but we also love V&A and Cali Grill, too!)

We've dined at Citricos twice, and both times we left with a sour taste in our mouths (not from the food). Food is great, but our service has always been very rude and cold. The last time we dined there was in October of 2005, and we swore we wouldn't go back. The hostess literally ignored us and seated people with later seating times before she would seat us (she also knew it was our anniversary, but never said a word, all while congratulating two other couples waiting for tables), and then our server was snotty and rude. I'm really sorry about it, because the food really was good, but not as good as Narcoossee's.

cinderellagrl
03-20-2007, 11:02 AM
I love Narcooses! Plus I prefer the view of wishes from inside Narcooses over Cali Grill! Its worth a try!

dtootsie42
03-20-2007, 08:25 PM
We always go to Narcoossee's for a special "date" night when we are at Disney. As stated before the food is terrific, the servers are wonderful and the view of the fireworks is amazing. In my opinion there is simply nothing better.

pox24
03-21-2007, 09:48 AM
No contest....Narcoosee's:thumbsup: