PDA

View Full Version : Pool hours

smartinez1
03-19-2007, 12:44 PM
It's been awhile since I have stayed in Disney. OUr next trip I want to stay at Pop. Do you know the pool hours, and are you only allowed in during hours, or can you swim until late? I love to swim, and after being in the parks all day, nothing relaxes me more than a dip in the pool. I love to sit there, possibly with a drink, and just chill with my hubby after a lot of the kids have gone to bed. Just a great way to unwind. I know a lot of hotels close their pools at certain times, does Disney do this?

Speedy1998
03-19-2007, 01:00 PM
I want to say that the pool closes around 10 or 11, but I might be wrong. You are not supposed to swim after the pool closes.

robhink
03-19-2007, 01:04 PM
As I understand it most of the pools at the resorts are available 24 hours a day, they usually say that they are "quiet" pool at certain times of the day. They can be used as long as you aren't making a big racket.

TheRustyScupper
03-19-2007, 02:51 PM
1) Officially, pools are open until 10:00pm.
2) But, you can swim 24-hrs.
3) As long as you aren't disturbing others - too much.

NOTE: As I remember, the only "pool" that truly closes when guards leave is Storm Along Bay, and that is at 10:00pm.

MNNHFLTX
03-19-2007, 06:03 PM
NOTE: As I remember, the only "pool" that truly closes when guards leave is Storm Along Bay, and that is at 10:00pm.Just wanted to add that Stormalong Bay hours will vary according to the season. When we stayed at the Beach Club in September a few years back, Stormalong Bay opened at 10 a.m. and closed at 7 p.m.

moe513
03-20-2007, 08:13 AM
When we stay at the yc /bc I find the hours of stormalong bay very disappointing. I think when we were there they closed at 9 or 10 and once its closed you cant go near it. I believe other main pools remain open they just shut down the slide. I believe all the quiet pools are open 24-7.

May524
03-24-2007, 02:14 AM
So are they officially open 24 hours...or no?
Anybody know anything about OKW?:secret:

Maleficent's Dad
03-24-2007, 08:59 AM
When we stay at the yc /bc I find the hours of stormalong bay very disappointing.
I completely agree. SAB closes at varying hours and often just after sunset. I've come back from Illuminations (9:20 PM or so) many times only to find it shut down tight.

Anybody know anything about OKW?:secret:
OKW - I know this to be true - you can swim in the quiet pools 24/7.
We've been in the main pool in the evenings after the lifeguards are gone and the slide is closed (not sure of the "official policy, mind you). In fact, the pool has been quite crowded at times up until midnight.