PDA

View Full Version : can you bring kids floaties/rafts

smartinez1
03-19-2007, 12:18 PM
This is just something I want to know for the far future. I hope to take my baby when she is 1.5 years old. Are we allowed to bring a small floaty type pool float that our baby can sit in? I know a lot of public pools don't let you because obviously if everyone brought one there would be no room for people to swim, but most hotels have like 2 or more pools. Plus, it would be so much easier to have the baby enjoy the water in the float with us guiding the float instead of having to hold the baby in our arms the whole time.

tyandskyesmom
03-19-2007, 12:48 PM
Yes, you can.

104 more days!

CanadianWDWFan
03-19-2007, 01:03 PM
There are also floatation vests supplied at each resort. They are usually kept in a big wooden box close to the main pool. Our DS3 has been using these since he was just over one.

kakn7294
03-19-2007, 02:12 PM
I don't think you can take them to the water parks, but you can use them in the resort pools. Of course, they would probably frown on the 6 ft long whale or alligator on a crowded day, but baby floaties are fine. The flotation devices provided by the resort are better for slightly older kids - they are foam life-vests and require that the kids have the hang of keeping themselves upright for extended periods of time, so you can keep them in mind as well. No flotation devices are permitted in the hottubs.

storzo
03-21-2007, 03:57 PM
I usually stay at CBR and see a lot a little ones in floaties there, more often in the quiet pools (less noise and splashing would be my guess) but in the main pool too.