PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Shape Pasta @ WDW?

LeeAnn
03-19-2007, 10:37 AM
Do any the TS or CS places stills serves Mickey Shape pasta?

Also, where can I get other Disney shaped food items like Mickey shape Waffle?

Marilyn Michetti
03-19-2007, 12:01 PM
I don't know where they serve Mickey shaped pasta, but most of the character breakfast's have the Mickey head waffles.

All of the merchandise outlets in each park, and DD sells the pasta, and you can get a waffle maker........:thumbsup:

JPL
03-19-2007, 01:43 PM
I have never seen the Mickey shaped pasta offer in a restaurant only for sale in the shops to bring the magic home :mickey:

CanadianWDWFan
03-19-2007, 01:48 PM
Don't bother with the Mickey Shaped pasta. We bought it one year and it tasted like soggy cardboard.:sick: It was some of the worst pasta we have ever bought. Oh, and it really stuck together in one big gloopy mess.

As said above, any of the character breakfasts serve Mickey shaped waffles. I might have to break down this time and buy a waffle maker for the our boys though.

Jeff T
03-21-2007, 03:19 PM
Last June our 3 year old enjoyed Mickey pasta at Spoodles, which is located on the Disney Boardwalk next to the ESPN Club.

We also purchased a box of the Mickey pasta at our Disney resort, and cooked it when we returned home. I would echo a previous post - the pasta was terrible.

bibbidiboo3
03-21-2007, 03:26 PM
I was just reading the Plaza Restaurant menu in the MK and Mickey Pasta with Cheese Sauce is listed under the kids menu.

tinksmom02
03-21-2007, 09:29 PM
DD4 had Mickeroni and Cheese at Chef Mickey's on our trip recently, and we bought a box of it at World Of Disney. It was OK at CM, typical mac and cheese...haven't made it at home yet.

After our first trip to the world, my Christmas "must-have" was a Mickey waffle maker. Villaware makes (made? It WAS 2004) at 4-at-a-time waffler that are the same size as the ones they make in Disney.