PDA

View Full Version : Personal Float Toys at WaterParks

jennsky
03-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Hi! I'm thinking about the lazy rivers at the water parks. If I have my own inflatable inner tube for my 9 month old (it's got little leg holes to help her sit up properly in it), am I allowed to use it? I don't remember seeing anyone with their own floating tubes in the lazy rivers there...:confused:

SgtTigger
03-18-2007, 10:19 PM
I dont think you can use your own toys...

:cop: :tigger:

otlady1966
03-20-2007, 06:26 AM
They do not allow items that are not coast guard approved flotation devices. They do have life vests there for children to use. I also recommend buying the swimsuits that have flotation built in - I have seen a few varieties of these. Have a great time!!

Buttercup
03-26-2007, 12:12 PM
Unfortunately, you can't bring your own floaty-ring for your DD to the water parks. I've seen many kids with them at resort pools but apparently at the water parks it's a big no-no. :nono:
What we did when our DS was about that age was I hopped into the inner tube in the lazy river, and my husband passed the baby to me. DS sat on my lap all around the lazy river. :thumbsup:

Either that, or you can just let her auntie carry her around the lazy river! :) Only 2 more days Jennsky! :) Can't wait!

Bethis26fan
03-26-2007, 04:01 PM
Either that, or you can just let her auntie carry her around the lazy river! :) Only 2 more days Jennsky! :) Can't wait!

If the auntie is like me she would rather hold the little one and play with them, over going down the lazy river. I love the lazy river but I love playing with my little nephew more. :)

Buttercup
03-27-2007, 10:22 AM
If the auntie is like me she would rather hold the little one and play with them, over going down the lazy river. I love the lazy river but I love playing with my little nephew more. :)
Ha! That's true, I love playing with Jennsky's daughter! She's a cutie - and one of my two favorite nieces!