PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express Return and Southwest Participation

GoofyFan3
03-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Does anyone know if Southwest is now participating with the Magic Express for Returning home? I heard a rumor that they might. Or does anyone know where we can find out.

PhilHarHarMagic
03-18-2007, 09:15 PM
They don't. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/common/helpFAQ?id=HelpFAQDMEPage#s7

sassafras
03-18-2007, 10:11 PM
We flew Southwest last July. At that time they weren't one of the airlines Disney was hooked up to. We had no problem with the Magical Express though. The concierge at WL got our boarding passes 24 hours in advance for us and the Magical Express dropped us off at the airport, we checked our luggage and flew home. That was the only difference, the fact we had to check our own luggage.

Piglet822
03-19-2007, 06:08 PM
Does anyone know if Southwest is now participating with the Magic Express for Returning home? I heard a rumor that they might. Or does anyone know where we can find out.

I've heard the rumors as well. As of right now Southwest is not participating in the resort check in service.

Vickie46
03-19-2007, 11:43 PM
we flew home Delta this past Christmas weekend.. it was a huge blessing to give our luggage at the checkin at the resort... the wait lines to check at the airport.. was TERRIBLE... it was very bad.. but we just walked in.. it was great!

Here we go again...
03-20-2007, 03:37 AM
No, southwest does not participate.

FYI...
Check in curb side and you will move much faster. I always take 1 look at the line inside and head out the door. I finish and go back in to see the same people standing where they were when I went inside.

Grace
03-20-2007, 11:19 AM
:mickey: You can use the Magical Express bus anyway.