PDA

View Full Version : For a totally non Disney question

Imalismom
03-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Hi Intercot readers

I'm hoping you can come through for me. I went to a Brooks and Dunn concert last night, and they did something in their concert that totally impressed me, inspired me, and brought me to tears and brought the whole Reliant Stadium (in Houston) to their feet in applause.

I don't want to spoil what they did for anyone who will be seeing them in concert,

but...

I want to write to them and tell them how much it meant to me for what they did.

Here in lies my dilemma. I have no idea WHERE to write to them at. Doing a goggle search is doing me no good, as obviously, I am not goggling on the right keywords.

Can any of you out there find an address for them?

mrsgaribaldi
03-18-2007, 08:47 PM
I'm dying to know what they did. Could you send me a PM? Sorry I can't help you.

Disney Babe
03-18-2007, 09:00 PM
If they are doing a concert series there at the Reliant, you can send the letter to the venue - or take it over perhaps with a thank you gift such as a little bouquet of roses. If they are back on the road, I think the best bet is to find out the next concert venue and send something to them there. I'm not sure who you contact at the venue. You might try googling for advice on that. Maybe you can send something via FTD directly if you can afford it.

I'm assuming this would work. I did something similar after seeing a performance at an L. A. theater venue. I was able to time it well, since I knew the show was still running. I received a letter back from one of the stars.

pogo
03-18-2007, 10:20 PM
They are currently touring. I'll send you a PM.:D

snowflakegirl
03-22-2007, 05:22 PM
If you get a chance could you PM me, too ... I'm curious to know what they did :-)

Disney Babe
03-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Please let us know how everything worked out. I hope you were able to contact them somehow.:mickey:

Auntie
03-22-2007, 10:33 PM
I'm a fan also..and would love to know what they did. Please pm me.:mickey:

Earnhardt321
03-23-2007, 02:02 AM
I would love to know what they did could you PM me also.
I was thinking that you could try sending it to the record company or the official fan club mailing address. That is all I could thing of.

hoop de do
03-23-2007, 12:02 PM
I'm a Brooks and Dunn fan but have never seen them live. A pm on what they did would be nice. Thanks :thumbsup: