PDA

View Full Version : Ride Pictures

WDWTEXAS
03-17-2007, 06:44 PM
Do ya'll do anything special with the pictures they take on some of the rides, like on Splash Mountain of Buzz Lightyear? This past week when I went with my family, we all got rain jackets and zipped them up before we got on Splash Mountain. Right before the big drop, we pulled the hoods over our heads, so now we have a picture of us on Splash Mountain with all of our hoods up. One I thought of was to bring a small contianer of shampoo on Splash Mountain, and wash your hair right there on the ride!

hooberry
03-17-2007, 07:49 PM
On tower of terror we take out our park maps on the drop and look at them casually, while everyone else is screaming, we look as if we are casually sitting there reading our brochure:mickey:

disneydeb
03-17-2007, 09:15 PM
On my desk, I have a couple pictures of Splash Mountain. One we are the only ones on the log and we are all raising our hands in touchdown fashion. If I remember correctly we had to do that one a couple of times to get the picture when no one was obstructed by a raised hand.

Darin M
03-18-2007, 10:29 AM
Hi, My girlfriend and I met up with two of our friends in MGM and on the Tower of Terror, all four of us sat together side by side so we all did the signs of "No Evil"

I had my hands over my ears, for "hear no evil"
My girlfriend had her hands over her eyes for "see no evil"
My friend, Mark, had his hands over his mouth "speak no evil"
His g/f Janelle, had her hand pinching her nose, for, "smell no evil"

For the tower of terror, it kind of just fits the mood.

bradk
03-18-2007, 02:48 PM
well, i guess evil can still go on being tasted and touched.

LauraSAnne
03-21-2007, 11:30 AM
We went to WDW two years ago with some friends for their first time and made it a point to take funny ride pictures. On Splash, we all just made really funny faces and when we went to purchase it, the CMs liked it so much that they printed a copy to put on display [THAT was cool!]. We also did a YMCA shot that was pretty funny. On Test Track we made faces acting like we were all scared and about to actually hit a wall. I didn't notice til we got back that there was a hidden mickey in that shot. We also tried to make funny faces on Dinosaur, but it would surprise me EVERY time so I just couldn't do it. Next time I'll get it! :thumbsup:

battle beast
03-21-2007, 11:42 AM
On splash mountain, a friend and I pointed with fingers and turned our heads comically. It was fun.