PDA

View Full Version : POP Refillable Mug

LeeAnn
03-17-2007, 03:02 PM
Are there choices in Refillable Mugs?

In the past, my have been mugs w/ handles. Once I got the special 25th anniversary one but still a mug.

My friend just come back from POP, she says you can get it w/o the handle (like for your car cup holder). She didn't get one since she only went for entended weekend.

Is that a special one? Is it part of the free refills?

If so, which is better? I won't have a car so I don't need for that. We plan on fill up and headed to bus w/ kids and stroller (w/no cup holders).

Which spills less?
Which holds more?
Which is easier when have to hold alot?

Anyone have a pic to compare. Thanks.

BMan62
03-17-2007, 03:10 PM
There are two styles of mugs you can purchase as refillable - both hold 20oz.

One is shorter and wider, has a removable base that can be filled with hot/cold water/ice/etc. to keep the beverage around the desired temperature longer. The second is the style of the coffee travel mugs that will fit into a vehicles cup holder.

They cost the same.

JPL
03-17-2007, 03:16 PM
The design is the same on both types of Mug. The only real difference is the handle color there are a few different colors to choose from.

TheMartellFamily
03-18-2007, 04:35 PM
they both have handles.

caryrae
03-22-2007, 01:07 PM
There are two styles of mugs you can purchase as refillable - both hold 20oz.

One is shorter and wider, has a removable base that can be filled with hot/cold water/ice/etc. to keep the beverage around the desired temperature longer. The second is the style of the coffee travel mugs that will fit into a vehicles cup holder.

They cost the same.

Actually it says on the inside of the removable base "Caution Do Not Fill Inner Compartment With Liquid". I suppose if you filled it with hot water and the bottom lid fell of there would be a few lawsuits.