PDA

View Full Version : Interval International

steinx3
03-16-2007, 03:51 PM
Hi all,

We are taking our second trip to Disney as DVC members next month and now I am trying to think ahead to 2008. Just curious...

Have you tried Interval International and how was your experience? If you kept your request to a large enough area (i.e. the Carribean) how was your luck at certain dates?

GreenBeetle
03-17-2007, 12:22 PM
We tried and tried to find something in the Carribbean through Interval International for this year. We even broadened our search to include just about any Island and any month, but no luck at all. We're doing the Disney Cruise instead - which is fine by me!! :cool:

EvilQueen2006
03-20-2007, 10:05 PM
I am not a dvc'er but i do belong to interval international through another timeshare. I requested any of the dvc resorts for a specific week in january, within a week of the request they had an OKW unit available for me. I don't know if it was pure luck, or if it is normal, because it was the first request I made since I joined.

Catzle
03-25-2007, 06:26 PM
My sister in law has been trying for 6 months to get into Disney through Interval, and can't, so you are very lucky!

floridamom
04-01-2007, 09:50 PM
We also belong to Interval through another timeshare and were just confirmed for a 2BR @ OKW this July about a week after requesting any of the Disney DVCs. I was actually very surprised that we got it at all, not to mention so quickly. :mickey:

In the past we have had decent luck getting exchanges for other destinations, particularly when we request early enough. I think it is a good idea to make your search as wide as possible, as long as you are truly OK with staying at any of the properties in the region. (There are some that are far less desirable than others). Good luck to you!:mickey:

Erin
04-09-2007, 08:38 PM
My husband and I used Interval International to trade to Cancun, Mexico from DVC in Dec 2007. I am now on a waiting list to try to trade Jan/Feb 2008 in Cancun...hopefully something will open up.
When I called I asked about Aruba but they did not have anything available either. I just requested last week.