PDA

View Full Version : Refillable mugs & apple juice???

ldc12377
03-15-2007, 04:51 PM
I just read somewhere that you can get apple juice with the resort refillable mugs. Has anyone done this? Is it only apple juice or is there other juices? My DS2 loves juice and this would save us soooo much money!!!!

Strmchsr
03-15-2007, 05:03 PM
I do seem to remember a choice of juice being available at the vending machines during breakfast. We had apple and orange at POFQ a couple of years ago, but I seem to only remember apple at AS Sports. They keep changing it.

disneymom15
03-15-2007, 05:38 PM
There is apple juice available at the value resorts in which you can use the refillable mugs.

taymaesmom
03-15-2007, 10:25 PM
Pop had apple juice which was perfect for our dd. I hadnt planned on getting her a refillable mug because she is allergic to caffeine and then we saw the apple juice. We saved a ton buying her the mug instead of buying the bottled juices!

Matt's Dad
03-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Carribean Beach also had apple juice ... although it was not at all the soda fountains dispensors in the food court, it was in around 1/2 from what I remember, so just walk around the counter area and it was offered.
My son was on a restricted diet, and the Apple Juice was a great thing for us.

JoDisney
03-17-2007, 08:33 AM
I definitely know POP has apple juice for the refillable mug, as I was just there. I do not recall seeing this option at the refillable bar at other resorts. When I saw it at POP, I was surprised because juice usually was not an option in the refillable area. It was always available for separate purchase in the refrigeration section of the food courts.

vamaggie
03-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Anyone know if apple juice is available for refillable mugs at the deluxe resorts (specifically Poly?) Thanks

TheMartellFamily
03-18-2007, 04:33 PM
Yup, POP does have the apple juice in the fountains for refillable mug. I feel that this is great for them so they do not only have soda for their meals.

caryrae
03-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Yeah I can't belive how much apple juice I drank when we were at POP last Sept. Sometimes I just want something different than soda. I also had a lot of the frozen coke and blue rassberry frozen drinks you can have with the muga as well.

Spaceship Tigger
03-20-2007, 08:02 AM
Anyone know if apple juice is available for refillable mugs at the deluxe resorts (specifically Poly?) Thanks

I don't ever remember seeing apple juice at a deluxe resort so far. It would be nice if this has changed recently.

Catzle
03-20-2007, 12:35 PM
You would think they would have put the same drinks at every resort to make it fair since everyone pays the same price. I would love those frozen drinks but hear they are only at certain resorts and not the WL. I wonder if there is apple juice at the WL? I guess in a month and 1/2 I'll find out.