PDA

View Full Version : Casey's in MK & DDP

the real Alice
03-15-2007, 03:12 PM
I read on a review of Casey's that you could not get fries on the dining plan. i don't undertand this since the plan says that you can get a combo OR an entree & side item. Are fries not a side item? Does anyone know if this info is correct?

Also would you recommend Casey's?

Thanks!!

offwego
03-15-2007, 03:17 PM
I can't comment on the fries issue.

The hotdogs were good enough and the fixin's were allright as well.

As far as value goes you would likely be better off at Cosmic Ray's or Peco's Bill.

However we have munched on a hotdog while watching wishes a time or two and enjoyed it. (but I'm pretty sure we paid out of pocket for it instead of dining plan)

Figment!
03-15-2007, 04:44 PM
Barring some unpublished location specific rule, there is no reason a standard order of fries should not count as a counter service side item or a single snack credit.

sagessa
03-16-2007, 01:34 AM
We eat at Casey's every trip and I have never had a trouble getting fries with the dining plan. My meal has always included either a hotdog or corn dog nuggets, fries, a drink and a dessert (Cracker Jacks or a brownie).

Rachel R.

Natazu
03-16-2007, 02:02 AM
We eat at Casey's every trip and I have never had a trouble getting fries with the dining plan. My meal has always included either a hotdog or corn dog nuggets, fries, a drink and a dessert (Cracker Jacks or a brownie).

Rachel R.
and this girl knows Casey's

TheRustyScupper
03-16-2007, 02:48 PM
Were you considering the fries as a side or as dessert?

mouseketeer mom
03-16-2007, 02:53 PM
We used Caseys on the dining plan twice over the past year or so. We like Caseys. I like sitting so close to Main Street, we watched the family parade while eating last time and it was a hoot. The ducks are plentiful while you're eating so beware! The toppings are yummy, and there's cheese for the fries., always a plus in my book. Casey's is a fave counter service of ours.

the real Alice
03-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Were you considering the fries as a side or as dessert?

Fries to me should only be considered a side.... dessert must be chocolate :) Fries appear as a side at all the other CS places

thanks to all for the info. I may have Casey's when i get there tomorrow :mickey:

the real Alice
03-26-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm just back from the world and it was great (review coming soon), but i WAS NOT allowed to get fries with a counter service credit. I was told i could only get a hot dog, drink & dessert. I went somewhere else to get a better value, but those hotdogs sure did look good. i also felt cheated because a hotdog is $3.99 - but does not count as a snack. Somehow Casey's isn't playing by the dining plan rules

Figment!
03-26-2007, 01:44 PM
i also felt cheated because a hotdog is $3.99 - but does not count as a snack. Only side items and desserts under $4 likely count as snacks.

A Hot Dog is an entree ( at least by most people's assertions).

Not counting Fries as a side item is a bit odd, but individual locations are allowed to decide what counts as what and those decisions can vary from server to server.