PDA

View Full Version : DLP Disneyland Paris Tips

CleveSJM
03-15-2007, 01:40 PM
Thanks in advance for all the advice.

I am lucky enough to be stuck in Europe over a weekend in April. Of course, I have to try to see DLP. Can anyone give me a 1 day plan they have used successfully? Any idea on the weather and crowds for a mid-April Saturday? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated!

Merci!

CleveSJM
03-21-2007, 01:17 PM
Wow. I feel like I won stump the band... Almost a whole week and no suggestions. I heard French schools get off two weeks after Easter. I'm hoping this bodes well for that middle Saturday. All the families will go mid-week to avoid the crowds leaving Saturday "regular."

Nance
03-21-2007, 04:33 PM
It's correct that the mid of April will be crowded. This year is the 15th Anniversary of DLRP; this year of dreams will start at the 1st April :mickey:

The second week of April all French students have a week or 2 off.

If you have any questions just contact me via mail; I'm every 5/6 weeks in DLRP :mickey:

CleveSJM
03-21-2007, 08:43 PM
Thanks Nance. I tried emai but it didn't work. Looks like 21/4. Probably very busy, eh?

Couple questions: Do they have single rider lines for any rides? How long of a wait would you guess for Phantom Manor at mid-day on Saturday? Any attractions I should not miss by all means?

Dank!

Nance
03-22-2007, 05:37 PM
You're welcome CleveSJM :mickey:

When you're visiting DLRP (21/4) it will be very busy (for as far as I know).
Unfortunately DLRP has no single rider lines like the ones in WDW. They do have the Fast Pass system. Saturday and Sunday are busy days; you'll probably have to wait about 30 minutes at Phantom Manor in the weekends. On weekdays it will be less crowded and then you'll have lot of chances to walk on :D
What kind of attractions do you like? I like BTM (Big Thunder Mountain), Pirates (different from the one in WDW), Phantom Manor, Buzz Lightyear. I love Disney :cloud9:
I'll be next weekend (31/3-1/4) at DLRP; the new parade will be presented!

I've seen that you had a little thank-you placed in your message! Great :thumbsup:

When e-mail doesn't works you can send me a PM.

I'll be visiting WDW (2nd time) from 17/5 to 1/6 :stitch: :mjump: :stitch: