PDA

View Full Version : Meal with Minnie???

ldc12377
03-15-2007, 12:51 PM
I'm trying to find out where the best place to eat with Minnie is. My DD6 really wants to eat with her. From what I have found she is at Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner, Chef Mickey's for breakfast, and Cape May Cafe for breakfast, is she anywhere else? Which if these meals is best? I haven't eaten at any of these places. Any info would be great!!!

disney100%
03-15-2007, 01:01 PM
My family ate at Cape May Cafe and Liberty Tree Tavern on our last trip. I have to say we saw Minnie at both, but she was more interactive at Cape May Cafe. She spent a lot of time with my son (who was 14 months at the time). We have some great pictures of her with my son and my dad.

As for the food, we loved the breakfast. We have already decided that we will be returning to the Cape May Cafe Character Breakfast on our next trip. We liked Liberty Tree Tavern, but we probably will skip it for our next trip. We felt that where we were sitting was very difficult for the characters to get to our table, so they spent little time there, except Chip, who was so wonderful to my son. At Cape May, where we sat, there was a lot of space for the characters to come right up to our table without being too crowded.

I have heard a lot of good things about Chef Mickey's, but we haven't been there yet. That is going to be one of our must do's on our next trip.

Speedy1998
03-15-2007, 01:01 PM
I have also seen her at Chef Mickey's for dinner, but I do not think she is anywhere else.

As far as the best meal goes, that depends on your personnel taste. All the breakfast are very similar, Liberty Tree Tavern's dinner is served family stlye and is Colonial food.

goofiecrazy
03-15-2007, 01:37 PM
u can also find her at the character breakfast in AK with Donald and everybody else.

KAT1811
03-15-2007, 01:49 PM
I think your best option is a breakfast at Cape May Cafe. We did this character meal when we stayed at the BC and it was very quiet (we were there in Sept.) hardly anyone there so the characters had tons of time to interact with the kids.

We don't care for LLT but many others on Intercot do.

When we were at Chef Mickey's we felt that the characters were some what rushed and didn't have enough time to spend at each table.

Mickey'sGirl
03-15-2007, 02:17 PM
I agree with Disney100% and KAT1811 -- The best Minnie interaction we have had was at the Cape May Buffet (it's a great breakfast buffet too by the way). I think you will get the most bang for your buck there. :minnie:

tomatoe pie
03-15-2007, 03:47 PM
cape may cafe it really great. food is terrific and the characters are lots of fun.

disneyparadejunkie
04-15-2007, 09:33 PM
Hey well I have only been to Disney World once in my life, but I can tell you that I saw and ate with Minnie at Chef Micky's Dinner.:mickey: :minnie2:

Mom2princesses
04-16-2007, 10:30 AM
Well I'm going to give a big vote to the LTT we went there for my older daughter's 5th birthday and we had an awesome time. The characters spent a lot of time with us. The food we enjoyed because it was just great comfort food especially after eating out so much we loved it.

I have never been at the other place so I can't speak to that but LTT was great to meet Minnie and friends. We are going back there again so my 3 yo can meet Minnie. I get tired of doing too many breakfasts. We already are doing two one at Ohana's and One at CRT.

Have a great time!