PDA

View Full Version : Need a May 28th or 30th Fishing partner

Bruegge
03-13-2007, 04:12 PM
I'm booking a fishing excursion on either the 28th or 30th of May and would love to have someone share the cost and experience.

Or if someone has the Platinum package and would like company on their fishing trip.... I would be willing to share your expense.

Boats are currently available for both dates but I feel we should decide soon.

Cost is $230.00 for the boat, bait, guide and soft drinks and snacks. (leaving from the Polynesian dock)

I have been limited by the DW to only the two hour slot of 7-9AM either day.

It'll just be me ... we can have up to 4 I think... if you need to bring a kid along that'll be fine.

Prefer non-smoker... If your tough enough to drink beer or stronger at 7am... your tougher than me but... that's ok LOL.

thanks

Scott

Bruegge
03-14-2007, 05:08 PM

spoiledraf
03-17-2007, 06:42 AM
Sorry can't make it down those days but Missy is a great guide. You may want to ask for her. As to the "beer or stronger", I don't think so. I don't think they are going to let you bring that along and they only provide coffe and soft drinks. Heres wht you get...and don't get.:fish: :fish:

A two-hour private catch-and-release fishing excursion in the lakes of the Walt Disney World Resort for up to five people that includes:

--a guide
--rod and reel
--tackle
--artificial/live bait
--beverages
--digital souvenir photo
--one-year membership in BASS, the world's largest fishing organization (membership includes 11 issues of Bassmaster Magazine; a membership pack with a personalized membership card, members-only decal, an embroidered patch and member handbook; free Gear Giveaways; a Boat Theft Reward; information on local BASS chapters; eligibility to compete in national events; and other special discounts and benefits)

Guests may NOT bring their own food, beverage, or coolers.

Bruegge
04-17-2007, 10:20 AM
Sorry, Just bumping this to the top for one more try

Scott