PDA

View Full Version : Showing off my custom avatar; show me yours

BelleCiavo
03-13-2007, 01:57 PM
First of all, thank you, thank you to Melanie and Carol :rocks:

My avatar is a photo of my youngest son after his first haircut which was done by Michal at the MK barber shop.

aprilisis
03-13-2007, 02:32 PM
He is adorable!!!! I will show you mine as soon as I get it. :mickey:

offwego
03-13-2007, 02:47 PM
How cute!!

Mine is from my all time fave movie. And since I like the way we all try to share pixie dust it just really appealed to me.

And a thank you to Carol for finding it for me!!

faline
03-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Great avatars!

marlyn
03-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks to intercot staff for my custom avatar! Johnny Depp as Capt Jack is my personal fav and I Love this pic of him.

Thanks for this and for everything you guys do here to keep our Internet home running so smoothly!

Melanie
03-13-2007, 05:49 PM
My avatar is a photo of my youngest son after his first haircut which was done by Michal at the MK barber shop.

It turned out great. He's adorable! :mickey:

Everyone is lookin' good!:thumbsup:

Thanks for helping INTERCOT. :rocks:

ElenitaB
03-13-2007, 05:50 PM
I'm sorry... did someone say something? I was too busy staring at Marlyn's avatar.:blush:

They all came out great! Thanks for supporting our favorite site!

marlyn
03-14-2007, 12:46 AM
I'm sorry... did someone say something? I was too busy staring at Marlyn's avatar.:blush:

Yeah....aint it pretty? ;)

JMTStone
03-14-2007, 07:00 AM
I'm so glad the size wasn't too big! I would hate to cause the Intercot team grief :badpc: :rocks:

BelleCiavo
03-14-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm so glad the size wasn't too big! I would hate to cause the Intercot team grief :badpc: :rocks:

I think I caused them grief enough :secret:

Cool tattoo.

Karen

Caroleh
03-14-2007, 07:07 PM

I caused greif, but Carol came up with a great design for me!!!!!

Thanks, Carol,:hug: You're the greatest!!!

JMTStone
03-14-2007, 09:42 PM

Seeing your website before, its perfect for you!

pogo
03-15-2007, 07:07 AM

Thanks, Carol,:hug: You're the greatest!!!

I still think it should have been a Canadian Belly Dancer !:blush: But you are right.... it's very good...... and Carol is the greatest.:thumbsup:

I finally got mine.... two of my granddaughters, Princess Madison (dark hair) and Princess Julia (blonde hair).:cloud9:

Now I can see themevery day. :D

BelleCiavo
03-15-2007, 07:41 AM
.... two of my granddaughters, Princess Madison (dark hair) and Princess Julia (blonde hair).:cloud9:

Aww, they look like they are having so much fun. Cute. :mickey:

Caroleh
03-15-2007, 08:09 AM
I still think it should have been a Canadian Belly Dancer !:blush: But you are right.... it's very good...... and Carol is the greatest.:thumbsup:

I finally got mine.... two of my granddaughters, Princess Madison (dark hair) and Princess Julia (blonde hair).:cloud9:

I still don't have my belly dancing costume done, so no picture!!!!!

Your princesses are really cute!!! I'll miss your rubber ducky though!!!

mrsgaribaldi
03-15-2007, 08:24 AM
Here's mine, my hairless cats Al & Charlie. I love the ones with the kids, very cute:thumbsup:

Thanks Melanie :mickey:

Diznee4Me
03-15-2007, 08:28 AM
Here's mine. Probably the best photo my DW has ever taken of me and a huge mouse shows up in it!:D

This was taken this past Christmas At Chef Mickey's. I really like the patriotic red, white and blue!:)

mrsgaribaldi
03-15-2007, 08:52 AM
Here's mine. Probably the best photo my DW has ever taken of me and a huge mouse shows up in it!:D

Very nice:thumbsup:

Diznee4Me
03-15-2007, 08:58 AM
Very nice:thumbsup:

Thanks. Everyones has really done a great job with their avatars.

It is interesting that your avatar has the hairless cats. The DW and I were discussing them the other night because of my allergies. We were wondering if I would be allergic to them.

pogo
03-15-2007, 10:21 AM
I still don't have my belly dancing costume done, so no picture!!!!!

Your princesses are really cute!!! I'll miss your rubber ducky though!!!Thanks Buddy ! I was really torn about giving up my rubber ducky, but the granddaughters won out.:D

Aww, they look like they are having so much fun. Cute. :mickey: Thanks ! They always have fun. :D

This was taken this past Christmas At Chef Mickey's. I really like the patriotic red, white and blue!:) Nice photo..... which one is the mouse ! :D

Diznee4Me
03-15-2007, 11:03 AM
Nice photo..... which one is the mouse ! :D[/QUOTE]

That's too funny!:D That is exactly what the DD said. She also added, "Hey Dad, your head is about as big as Mickey's!":laughing:

mrsgaribaldi
03-15-2007, 12:58 PM
It is interesting that your avatar has the hairless cats. The DW and I were discussing them the other night because of my allergies. We were wondering if I would be allergic to them.

Everyone who has met them who has allergies still has reactions to them. I think it's from the saliva and they groom themselves just like the cats with hair. Sorry:mickey:

darthmacho
03-15-2007, 05:00 PM
I didn't know we could have custom avatars, though I kind of like mine. Can anyone have one? :sombrero:

marlyn
03-15-2007, 05:27 PM
I didn't know we could have custom avatars, though I kind of like mine. Can anyone have one? :sombrero:

http://www.intercot.com/news/serverdrive/default.asp

threeh
03-16-2007, 01:53 PM
Here's mine..
I love to look at it. It reminds me of our last trip to WDW.:mickey:
Those are my 3 kids and see the Polynesian resort in the back ground. WOO HOO!!

offwego
03-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Here's mine..
I love to look at it. It reminds me of our last trip to WDW.:mickey:
Those are my 3 kids and see the Polynesian resort in the back ground. WOO HOO!!

How cute!! Your kids look great!

kmo84
03-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Everyone's pictures are great!

I was too chicken to try and make one, so I just stuck with adding my screen name to mine.

Thanks again to everyone here. I would have been happy to contribute even without the bonus! :thumbsup:

LibertyTreeGal
03-16-2007, 05:43 PM
I've been seeing the different custom avatars here and there, but it gets too time consuming to look for them so I wanted to start a thread to show them off to each other, along with any description, if necessary.

Mine is of my twin 4 year olds (6 next week!) holding Tinkerbell at MK last Feb.

threeh
03-16-2007, 06:16 PM
Howdy!!!

Mine is of the three H's, my kids. This was from our last trip with my favorite, the Polynesain in the background. Thanks for looking!!!
Here is another avatar showcase started earlier, Enjoy!!!
:thumbsup:
http://http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=99050

MsMin
03-16-2007, 09:00 PM
I hope mine comes out okay. I guess it will pop up here when it's done.
They are all looking great. This is a lot of fun!! :minnie:

pogo
03-16-2007, 09:27 PM
They are both adorable, ladies !

Mine is of two of my grand daughters.
Princess Madison (dark hair) and Princess Julia (blonde hair). :D

Here we go again...
03-16-2007, 11:33 PM
I hope mine comes out okay. I guess it will pop up here when it's done.
They are all looking great. This is a lot of fun!! :minnie:

Minnie with a crawfish? How cool is that?
I can't figure out what to do with mine. I am driving myself crazy!

HELP!!!!

MsMin
03-16-2007, 11:45 PM
I'll be glad to help. I have several things. I made several before picking one. Let me know what you like -- It has to be Louisiana!!

I thought a Minnie with a "Red Stick" might look a little silly. :D

JMTStone
03-17-2007, 07:23 AM
I really like how the team has been adding the names with a font and style that really matches the AVATAR. This was a great idea!

Caroleh
03-17-2007, 07:52 AM
I really like how the team has been adding the names with a font and style that really matches the AVATAR. This was a great idea!

I agree, they are looking great!!!!!

The Bookseller
03-18-2007, 12:53 AM
I got one that explain my user name!

It came out great! :D

TooGoofy
03-18-2007, 06:35 AM
Love all the avatars so far!

I wanted mine to be of Animal Kingdom Lodge...here's what Carol whipped up for me! (She's so awesome!)

It's a smaller version of the picture here on Intercot under the Resorts section (for AKL, obviously ;) ).

I love it!

DisneyDudet
03-18-2007, 08:06 PM
I see that everyone's look great! I love mine, I guess I would need to find a Figment pic if I were to do it!

Also, I see every one's star status has changed. As you increase, do you get more stars as usual? Just a random question, as I know you can't change your avatar, since it will be lost forever if you do.

I'll hafta look into donating. I don't know how to make anything smaller or what the numbers mean in the rules.. hmm... I need to get smarter.

Carol
03-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Also, I see every one's star status has changed. As you increase, do you get more stars as usual?

No. Senior Team INTERCOT Cast Member is the highest rank on the boards for non staff members and only contributors will have blue stars. No one else has that option.

DisneyDudet
03-18-2007, 09:17 PM
You know, if I had ever paid attention, I would have known that. I never realized that I was at the highest "civilian" level!

I've been looking for avatars. I'd contribute now, but I need to wait til I get paid this Friday before I do!

aprilisis
03-19-2007, 10:22 AM
Woohoo! I got my Isis avatar. I love it!!! :rocks: :thanks:
I love the hairless cats, Stephanie!

mrsgaribaldi
03-19-2007, 11:20 AM
Thanks April!!
I love Isis:thumbsup: I saw your avatar on another post and came here to tell you:mickey:

Noah's Helper
03-19-2007, 06:49 PM
Here's mine.

I started with at least a dozen potential choices -- I had trouble narrowing it down to just one!

mtown71
03-19-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm still waiting for someone to contact me about getting mine done. Do you think they can find one to show off my love of Koda (from Brother Bear) & Chip&Dale?

ChipnDaleGal
03-20-2007, 05:55 AM
Here's mine.

I started with at least a dozen potential choices -- I had trouble narrowing it down to just one!

I think you made the right choice, Ben. That is a great picture. It isn't often that Donald looks so happy! :thumbsup:

Here we go again...
03-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Here is mine!!

Thank you so much Beth (MsMin) for putting this together. :thumbsup: I love it.

MsMin
03-20-2007, 11:27 PM
:blush: thank you... it was my pleasure, I'm having fun playing w/ my photoshop. I'm glad you like it.

Here we go again...
03-23-2007, 10:02 AM
:blush: thank you... it was my pleasure, I'm having fun playing w/ my photoshop. I'm glad you like it.

Just incase anyone was wondering...
I sent MsMin 2 full size photos, one of the Mickey ears and one was a photo of the castle I took. I wanted the castle in the ears... That was not asking for too much was it? She had to morph them and shrink them.

I love the way it came out! :cloud9:

SBETigg
03-23-2007, 10:51 AM
Love the custom avatars! It's so fun to see what people choose to represent them, and to see family and pets is great. So cute! My kids would never let me use pictures of them. Teenagers. And I'm camera shy.

I chose a picture of Tigger that I took on my last trip out in front of the Brown Derby. I debated how close to crop it. I had one really close of his face, which was great, but I went with this one because it looks as if he is gesturing in the direction of my post. I love having an avatar that no one else has, and I feel the donation went to a good cause. Bonus!

HndrdPrcnt
03-23-2007, 11:02 AM
Ok, so here's mine. I know that I gave Carol and JohnY some problems with mine, but they got it worked out! Thanks so much for that!

This is my family, the most important people in my life! Yeah, I'm one lucky dude!:thumbsup:

offwego
03-23-2007, 11:52 AM
Ok, so here's mine. I know that I gave Carol and JohnY some problems with mine, but they got it worked out! Thanks so much for that!

This is my family, the most important people in my life! Yeah, I'm one lucky dude!:thumbsup:

John it's a fantastic pic!! and congrats on 1000 posts.

Here we go again...
03-23-2007, 12:31 PM

Great picture John. I saw that photo on your website and loved it. I think you made a great choice. :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
03-23-2007, 12:38 PM
I finally got the avatar I wanted - Mickey chasing a tornado. :D Thanks, Carol!

disneydrmr
03-23-2007, 12:42 PM
John - what an absolutely beautiful family you have! Your girls look like little angels!

I LOVE all the avatars I'm seeing! Everyone did such a great job! I've not contributed yet. With all my heart issues and such I have to wait to see where my money/finances come out. And I can't decide if I would want an avatar of my two doggies, or of Stitch or of me and Stitch....

MsMin
03-23-2007, 12:48 PM
That is perfect... I think my kids watched that cartoon 100x's...

It is a great photo-- and a great job making it an avatar. I knew I saw it before-- As Angel mentioned from your website.

Love the custom avatars! It's so fun to see what people choose to represent them, and to see family and pets is great. So cute! My kids would never let me use pictures of them. Teenagers. And I'm camera shy.
I chose a picture of Tigger that I took on my last trip out in front of the Brown Derby. I debated how close to crop it. I had one really close of his face, which was great, but I went with this one because it looks as if he is gesturing in the direction of my post. I love having an avatar that no one else has, and I feel the donation went to a good cause. Bonus!

double ditto--- my kids would die if they knew I had their photos on webshots:thedolls:

Melanie
03-23-2007, 06:26 PM
I went with this one because it looks as if he is gesturing in the direction of my post.

Very clever. I like that!

Everyone is looking great! :thumbsup:

The Bookseller
03-23-2007, 09:56 PM
I have to say, putting an entire family in a picture worth 80X80 pixels need some skill.

I have to agree, John, you are one lucky guy! :thumbsup:

I am glad for all those new avatars. It will make the regnition of an user easier and it will add some life to the forum.

Strmchsr
03-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Mel, you need to change your avatar. Every time I see yours now I get hungry. :D

merlinmagic4
03-23-2007, 10:48 PM
I love all your avatars!! I wish I could decide on mine.....I wonder how long I have to make a choice? :blush:

Noah's Helper
03-23-2007, 10:59 PM

John, your new avatar gave me a big smile when I first saw it. That's a great picture, and it works great as your avatar.

Chris, that's perfect for you!

pogo
03-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Everybody's avatar looks good. :thumbsup:

John, I love yours ! I love the whole family thing !:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chris, yours is real cute. And Carol is fantastic ! She has done an excellent job on all the avatars she's helped create ! :D

DizneyFreak2002
03-24-2007, 03:48 PM
I know my avatar choice provided Carol a problem at first. The picture was too big. Everytime I tried to cut it down, I failed... Thankfully, Carol was able to work it out... And now, I got my two favorite characters from Kevin Smith's View Askewniverse, Jay and Silent Bob..... SNOOGANS!

I really do like everyone's customer avatars.. Honestly, they add something to everyone's personality on Intercot...

Thanks to John, Carol, Mel and everyone other moderator who makes Intercot so awesome....

Dsnygirl
03-27-2007, 03:59 PM
:mickey: I just love all these avatars!! I tried and tried to come up with a picture I wanted to use, but in the end, I chose this one b/c it was the original avatar I chose when I joined, and I just love it.... it's one of my very favorite Disney pictures ever.

Thank you SO much to Mel & Carol for all their hard work w/ these avatars... I can't believe I got mine so quickly! And to John and everyone else - thanks for EVERYTHING you guys do to make this site the very best!! :thanks: :thanks:

conorsmom2000
03-27-2007, 08:24 PM
I have to say, everyone has done such a great job with their avatars!! :) They all look absolutely wonderful and definitely add a little something!! :thumbsup: :mickey:

Now I'm thinking it's time to update Pluto.....with a new Pluto....:D

JessicaRabbit
03-28-2007, 03:58 PM
I just got my new avatar. Since I have 3 kids I thought the aristocats would be a good choice. I know I don't post a lot :blush: but I'm here every day browsing around so I just had to pitch in. Can't go a day without Intercot!:mickey:

I really want to thank Melanie and Carol for the avatar. Great Job! I really love it :rocks:

Disneyluvr2
03-28-2007, 09:19 PM
Yea! I got mine today too! Thank you Carol and Mel!!! You did an awesome job with my husband and me...Opps!...I mean Jack Sparrow and me!:D

marlyn
03-28-2007, 10:18 PM
Yea! I got mine today too! Thank you Carol and Mel!!! You did an awesome job with my husband and me...Opps!...I mean Jack Sparrow and me!:D

YOUR husband?? But he is MY husband. Hmmm....2 wives, what a PIRATE! ;)

lol, love your avatar. I hope to get my picture with OUR husband in April when I go :D

Carol
03-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Now I'm thinking it's time to update Pluto.....with a new Pluto....:DCheck your email, Jen. ;)

Melanie
03-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Yea! I got mine today too!

It turned out great - love it! :pirate:

conorsmom2000
03-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Check your email, Jen. ;)

Carol, I love it!! :clappy: :woohoo: Thank you so much!! It's just adorable!!

:pluto: :pluto:

Disneyluvr2
03-29-2007, 12:33 AM
YOUR husband?? But he is MY husband. Hmmm....2 wives, what a PIRATE! ;)

lol, love your avatar. I hope to get my picture with OUR husband in April when I go :D

Wow! I had no idea he had 2 wives!!! Aren't we the lucky ones?!!! I'll try to let him loose long enough for you to get a picture with him Marlyn!:D

You're right Mel, my avatar did turn out GREAT! I love it as much as I love Jack! Thank you so much!!!!

Jeri Lynn
03-30-2007, 06:16 PM
Here is my new avatar, thanks so much Carol for your help!:mickey:

2Epcot
03-30-2007, 08:51 PM
The custom avatars look great. I know what I would use, now I just need to make a donation. :mickey:

Mousefever
04-06-2007, 02:23 AM
I couldn't find another Dory avatar that I liked better than this one. It's very cool to have my name added to it though.

By the way, this is my inaugural post with my new avatar!

:dory:

TikiGoddess
04-06-2007, 07:56 AM
After much searching and deliberation, here's the new avatar!

Intercot is a great thing. Thanks for all you guys do!

TikiG

SgtTigger
04-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Ok here is mine.......

A big thanks to Beth for making it......

also a big thanks to the staff of INTERCOT......

:cop: :tigger:

MsMin
04-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Yes, it was hard getting your big head in that little photo. Oh wait that's the real Tigger :thedolls: Glad you like it. :D I've had fun doing it. I think a custom avatar is such a great deal-- Everyone should get one!

mtown71
04-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Here is mine!! I love it! Koda is just too cute! Thanks so much to Carol & Mel! Great job you two!!!!!!!!! :number1:

mrsgaribaldi
04-07-2007, 09:11 AM
I love the new ones. Beth you are really good at that:thumbsup:

Melanie
04-07-2007, 09:15 AM
Here is mine!! I love it! Koda is just too cute! Thanks so much to Carol & Mel! Great job you two!!!!!!!!! :number1:

Carol gets all the credit! She does such a great job. Koda is adorable! :thumbsup:

Here we go again...
04-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Yes, it was hard getting your big head in that little photo. Oh wait that's the real Tigger :thedolls: Glad you like it. :D I've had fun doing it. I think a custom avatar is such a great deal-- Everyone should get one!

I could see where that would be a problem... big head Bret... that is a pretty catchy name for him. :D

SgtTigger
04-07-2007, 03:50 PM
I could see where that would be a problem... big head Bret... that is a pretty catchy name for him. :D

Geeeeeeee Someone must be feeling better from their surgery.................
:rant: :blowup:

ShanPooh
04-10-2007, 03:10 AM
Such wonderful avatars!
I especially like all the cute kiddos! :baby:

mrsgaribaldi
04-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Here is my new and improved avatar. They are not so squished now and they have names:thumbsup: A huge THANK YOU to Beth for all her help improving it, and also to Mel for taking the time to do it again for me, and anyone else at Intercot who helped, thank you:mickey:

Bethanymouse
04-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Here is my new custom avatar! A special thanks to MSMIN for all her creative ideas! She is brilliant! Thanks also to all of the intercot staff! I love my new avatar!!!!

DisneyDudet
04-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Here's mine! Beth was hard at work making everyone's!

I want to show off my texas-ness and i couldn't leave my Figment behind! I believe we used the pic I took of the statue... and the DD is... Disney Dudet!

Thanks Beth, Mods, and Intercot!

Bethanymouse
04-10-2007, 11:46 PM
That is so cute DD! Beth is awesome at these!

MsMin
04-10-2007, 11:49 PM
I can't believe how fast they got this up. That's incredible. I'm glad you like it;)
Sorry "DD" I didn't see your's is up too. That is the photo you took. I just placed figment in his hand. It's great to see them popping up. Somebody must be very busy working on this site! It's looking great.

2Epcot
04-11-2007, 02:45 AM
I just got my new avatar today, and it looks great ... thanks! I bought this patch back in the 80s, it has been sealed in the original plastic for about 20 years. I took it out to make the avatar. I'm sure probably a collectors no-no, but I have no plans to sell it. :mickey:

Melanie
04-11-2007, 03:00 AM
I just got my new avatar today, and it looks great ... thanks! I bought this patch back in the 80s, it has been sealed in the original plastic for about 20 years. I took it out to make the avatar. I'm sure probably a collectors no-no, but I have no plans to sell it. :mickey:

What a unique avatar, Chris. Love it!

Lucille
04-11-2007, 12:19 PM
Hooray! I just got my new avatar!!

2Epcot
04-11-2007, 01:23 PM
What a unique avatar, Chris. Love it!

Thanks Melanie. I almost used my 2Epcot car license plate, but I live in a different state now. I've always liked this original Epcot logo. I still have several key chains with the same image.

Jeremy
04-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Here is my new one.
This is me at Disneyland last spetember.
My brother took the photo, and when I got home I saw he put mickey ears on my head. lol
Those ears are on the center of the castle.
He had me stand to where they look like they are on top my head. ha ha

They did a good job on the avatar!:thumbsup:

Thank you for the avatar:cool:

ChipnDaleGal
04-11-2007, 02:00 PM

It looks fantastic, Niki!! Love it! :thumbsup:

ChipDale
04-11-2007, 04:47 PM

Awesome, Niki! :thumbsup: I will never forget how cool you and Sean looked in those Haunted Mansion costumes. Best-costumes-ever! :thumbsup:

Bethanymouse
04-11-2007, 08:01 PM
They all look so cute! Thanks for helping out intercot everyone!:number1:

Christine
04-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Here's mine! This is from MNSSHP last year. My DH cut and pasted us closer together in Photoshop to make it fit! I wish DD's penguin costume showed better, but what are ya gonna do???

mrsgaribaldi
04-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Here's mine! This is from MNSSHP last year. My DH cut and pasted us closer together in Photoshop to make it fit! I wish DD's penguin costume showed better, but what are ya gonna do???

Excellent:thumbsup:

MsMin
04-11-2007, 10:58 PM

I love it. It came out great. They are all looking good.

QTPie68
04-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Here is mine......Carol had to do some work on it, poor figment, he lost his horns, but I like it anyway!!

edit to add: Hey look - - with some help, figment got his horns back!! Thanks Carol and Jason!!

Dopey's Girl
04-13-2007, 11:05 AM
Here is mine!

MsMin (Beth) did all the work! It's a combo of pictures of SE and Dopey that I took on my March trip! It encompasses 2 of my favorite Disney things ever!!!

I just love it and was so excited to see it this morning!

Thanks again Beth for all the help!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Here we go again...
04-13-2007, 10:56 PM
All of these avatars look great :thumbsup:
Beth, we are working you pretty hard!

mrsHerbie53
04-14-2007, 06:35 PM
Thanks Carol! I like my Herbie with my name added. This is a fun thing added to everything else I love about Intercot! I have been sharing my joy about the site (and its URL) with so many people!
Thanks to everyone for making Intercot such a great place and to all those working hard to make it work!

:number1: :thumbsup:

DisneyDudet
04-14-2007, 09:05 PM
I love how its able to let everyone's personalities and favorites come out!

hoop de do
04-16-2007, 08:21 PM
Needless to say I'm a little late with my avatar but I was torn between so many pictures we have, I just couldn't decide. My choice is a picture my daughter took during the Wishes presentation. It is so much more beautiful in a large picture but catching the firework above the castle was just awesome. I just love all the avatars and hope mine adds to our array. Thanks to the INTERCOT staff for their devoted work for us. :grouphug:

Bethanymouse
04-16-2007, 09:35 PM
:thumbsup: They all look so great!

John
04-18-2007, 08:11 PM
Great work Carol & Mel - and thanks to everyone who has donated to the server drive. Your assistance is going to make a HUGE difference in the months ahead!

BelleCiavo
04-18-2007, 11:57 PM
Wow Lanny! Great shot of Wishes :thumbsup:

weswerx
04-21-2007, 12:26 AM
Well, did I make it? Talk about waiting till the last minute....
Work's been keeping me pretty busy and I haven't been able to get much Intercot time in lately. So glad I made it tonight though.
Thanks John and everyone else for making this such a great place.:thumbsup:

murphy1
04-25-2007, 10:41 AM
I'm so excited, just got mine! I love the pic, it is of me, mom and sister when we were on the tea cups. I grew up in the area, so Disney World was a big part of my childhood and this pic is one of my favorites from the early 70's.

Thanks again Intercot staff:mickey:

AwPhooey
04-25-2007, 01:23 PM
I'm still trying to find something for mine. I'd love to find a picture from a comic of Donald Duck saying "Aw, phooey!" If anyone has such a picture, let me know!

kakn7294
04-26-2007, 09:20 AM
I just got mine! These are my daughters Stephanie - 12 and Megan - 7. I couldn't find a picture that I liked from my last Disney trip so I took this one last night. It wasn't easy shrinking it down to fit without losing picture quality!

buzznwoodysmom
04-26-2007, 10:21 AM
I am a little late. I haven't been on Intercot much lately. I've been buzy, buzy, buzy. Anyway, here is my new avatar. It is a picture I took at Ohana's breakfast in Feb. It is of Hawaiian Mickey, Collin and Landon. It includes all my favorites: my favorite two boys, my favorite mouse and one of my favoirte places in WDW. I looked for one of the boys in their buzz and woody costumes from when they were younger, since my name is buzznwoodysmom, but the only one I had was before I got a digital camera so I just went with this one. I love everyones new avatar. It will be so easy to recognize everyone now. Good work everyone!

Here we go again...
04-26-2007, 02:23 PM
I am a little late. I haven't been on Intercot much lately. I've been buzy, buzy, buzy. Anyway, here is my new avatar. It is a picture I took at Ohana's breakfast in Feb. It is of Hawaiian Mickey, Collin and Landon. It includes all my favorites: my favorite two boys, my favorite mouse and one of my favoirte places in WDW. I looked for one of the boys in their buzz and woody costumes from when they were younger, since my name is buzznwoodysmom, but the only one I had was before I got a digital camera so I just went with this one. I love everyones new avatar. It will be so easy to recognize everyone now. Good work everyone!

It is about time you got yours up!!
Welcome back, we missed you. :beer:

Momof2boys
04-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Here's mine. I'm not sure who did it but a huge THANKS to them. Exactly what I wanted.

I also had a tough time picking a picture. I wanted one of my boys but they grow so fast and I wanted something timeless since I can't change it. So I did Tink. It's a black & white version of the tattoo I have and then just added my name.

I love everyone's choices :thumbsup:

Boojum
04-27-2007, 12:22 PM
I have sooo many favorite Disney characters and sooo many cute photos taken of my children while at Disney. I just couldn't make up my mind.

So, I decided to use my "other" passion as my avatar..an Auburn University logo. War Eagle!!

Scar
04-30-2007, 10:01 AM
I like it! :thumbsup:

Thanks Team Intercot!

PirateLover
04-30-2007, 10:05 AM
I had a lot of indecision regarding mine... do I got with something Pirate themed because of my username or not? I messed around with a lot of different pics but at the end of the day I felt I had to represent Philly!

This picture is actually of myself circa the late 1980s... I'm about 3 years old wearing my brother's Philadelphia Eagles helmet.

Thanks Carol and Mel!

weswerx
05-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Awesome! It's me and Dopey! Bet you can't guess who is who!
I searched forever for a good character pic and this one showed up the best. Another reason I selected this pic is because Dopey actually "spoke" to me using sign language. That was so cool. Now, I just have to get used to seeing the two Dopey's whenever I post...:D

Thanks Intercot!:thumbsup:

AwPhooey
05-02-2007, 11:31 PM
I received my custom avatar a couple days ago and I love it!! Thanks so much for this wonderful opportunity! :mickey:

SgtTigger
05-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Hey Wes I like your purple hat...........

What?????? Huh???????

thats not wes???????????

he is the other guy????????????

Oh sorry wes.............

Great pic.............

poeticeclipse
05-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Mine's up now and I LOVE it!! My family threw me a Disney themed birthday party (i'll never be too old)! I got my very own tiara and faux earrings to wear around. Hooray!!!

Thank you so much MsMin (Beth) for all of your hard work. I love it!:number1:

Here we go again...
05-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Mine's up now and I LOVE it!! My family threw me a Disney themed birthday party (i'll never be too old)! I got my very own tiara and faux earrings to wear around. Hooray!!!

Thank you so much MsMin (Beth) for all of your hard work. I love it!:number1:

Stacey, Great avatar!!
Beth you are doing a great job on all of these. :thumbsup:

poeticeclipse
05-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Stacey, Great avatar!!
Beth you are doing a great job on all of these. :thumbsup:

Thank you very much! She does do a wonderful job doesn't she?:thumbsup:

MsMin
05-05-2007, 12:03 AM
:blush: I've had the opportunity for practice. Stacey makes an adorable princess doesn't she?? It was fun and she had a handsome prince too!

poeticeclipse
05-07-2007, 04:25 PM
:blush: I've had the opportunity for practice. Stacey makes an adorable princess doesn't she?? It was fun and she had a handsome prince too!

Awww!! Thank you! You're so sweet....:blush:

2manykats
05-15-2007, 05:37 PM
:blush: Probably the last to post but thank you for the avatar it is perfect.

Tick-Tock
05-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Not quite the last ... here's mine! It's from the Flower & Garden show at Epcot just a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks again for the opportunity!

SgtTigger
05-20-2007, 10:32 PM
Tick Tock that one is great..................

Tick-Tock
05-21-2007, 05:11 AM
Tick Tock that one is great..................

Thanks! I was so excited when I saw they had a croc topiary this year! We took many, many pictures of Tick-Tock the croc (in fact, I'm not sure if we even got any of the pirate ship, which was pretty impressive even without my croc!).

BronxTigger
05-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Here's mine!

It took me a while to decide on one. I had a lot of other photos I wanted to use, but they did not look good at the small size. So, I settled on this photo of DH and I at Philharmagic.