PDA

View Full Version : Cast Member websites

CarolinaWDWFan
03-13-2007, 10:11 AM
I have read in a recent thread that there are cast member sites where they openly discuss their jobs. Does anyone know of such sites and how to link to them?

magicofdisney
03-13-2007, 10:17 AM
One site I've heard of is stupidguesttricks. But be forwarned, you may not always like what you read.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-14-2007, 09:57 PM
Yeah, but a lot of the stupid guests are ones we've all seen or heard at one time or another. You just have to take it as people venting about their jobs, which I know I'm guilty of. Some of the customers I've had to deal with at the jewelry store could make you scream.

Kristi Kay
04-04-2007, 08:44 PM
I don't know for sure, but you may be talking about the cast portal...I don't know if there is a blogging section or not, it's been a while since I've been on there. Nonetheless, it's only open to cast members...but if you could get on there, i'm sure you would read some funny stuff about crazy guest.

LoriMistress
04-06-2007, 08:24 PM
{competitor site removed} is another great site. There are current/previous CM that reply to the site daily.

Also stupidguesttricks(dot)com is a great place as well. As long as you know simple commen sense, there's nothing that you could be offended with them with.