PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribbean Online Game Poll

JPL
03-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Just wondering how many of you are going to play the new online game when it is launched?

Chescat
03-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Arg, sign me up ye matey! :pirate: :pirate:

WDWfanatic742
03-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Most definately :thumbsup:. Now if we could get a section on here for it :D.

varcity
03-11-2007, 11:19 PM
-_- I can't believe you just asked me that question.....

It be the gallows fer ye mate

janmathatter
03-12-2007, 01:06 AM
I will be playing and anyone with the misfortune of having me on their team will wish I hadn't played.

:pirate:

Jeremy
03-12-2007, 01:22 AM
I shall put my mark on ye papper to sign
up fur ye game mate!:pirate:

I can't wait to sail along the waters with the
crew:sail:

yoho yoho a pirates life for me!:D

markb
03-12-2007, 08:11 AM
I've just been accepted as a beta tester for PotC on-line, so I'll let you know what it's like:thumbsup:

varcity
03-12-2007, 01:00 PM
How? Did you get an email? Most of intercot has been waiting for a year on hearing about beta testing!!! :mickey:

AH! BETA So close now!

cEveArdenfan
03-12-2007, 02:10 PM
If it's free, let me know and I'll sign up imediatly!:yay: If not, no pirates for me. My money goes to all things theatre. Also, I don't have much time for VMK as it is.

JPL
03-12-2007, 02:15 PM
There will be 2 versions a free version and a pay version:thumbsup: Not sure how it will all work yet.

GiltterDisneyGirl
03-13-2007, 09:42 AM
Well if it's free then I might sign up, not too sure yet.

Patricia
03-13-2007, 12:39 PM
Well, it looks as though a few of us here are going to be beta testers. JPL convinced me last night he was going to be my Captain and I had to fetch cookies or something like that.. I suppose if I can actually walk on a ship, I can fetch cookies. :blush:

Sadly, I have time constraint issues. It's my own fault, I try to do everything. I'm convinced my life will never be long enough for all I want to get done.

varcity
03-13-2007, 02:14 PM
JP be a cap'n? I thought I be the cap'n! Arg ye cod fish, it be to the depths with ye and yer cookie fetchin mate's.

(on a side note, I will need you to surrender your cookie loot to me. Also, I am in need of a large glass of milk, paid in full, by the end of the first night)

Chescat
03-13-2007, 02:59 PM
Patti, I'll switch you. He told me my assignment was to get him some Rum and swab the deck. :blush:

Chescat
03-13-2007, 04:06 PM
I just got my Pirate key! I'm a pirate! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Patricia
03-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Woot!

Pirate chescat. :pirate:

Varcity can Captain, I'll bring cookies. Cat.. you grab some rum, and JP can swab the deck while we feast. ;)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Pirate key? Am I on the same page? :confused:

Now for joining... I put "most likely" on the poll, because I'm most definitely not paying. If I get the free version and its basically junk where the paid version is the best, then I probably will sign up but won't play more than twice a year :D

I want to play so bad! I love the Pirates movies, I was a pirate for Halloween, and I gave out Pirate Valentines this year.. :woohoo: How many are allowed on a team? Who's gonna be captain? Are we all Intercot-ers on a team? 'Cause I can't imagine that we won't be! Sweepin' the deck and drinking rum and beating pirates and...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEE!

WDWfanatic742
03-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Keys like XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. Something like that.

Of course, I wouldn't know since they haven't sent me it :mad:

varcity
03-14-2007, 12:52 AM
Ditto fan, I am planning on storming the galleons tomorrow if you want to join me!

Patti, all we need to do now is lure JP into a trap that is overly elaborate to wrangle him onto the ship. The poop deck be the right place for him! I think I just might make him sing my favorite song...:thedolls: :thedolls:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Ditto fan, I am planning on storming the galleons tomorrow if you want to join me!

Patti, all we need to do now is lure JP into a trap that is overly elaborate to wrangle him onto the ship. The poop deck be the right place for him! I think I just might make him sing my favorite song...:thedolls: :thedolls:

I'm joining you guys too.. Even if I didn't sign up :D No one can face my, er, fake inferno!

Hmm poop deck? Is that way Jk's pants are brown? :sick:

WDWfanatic742
03-14-2007, 09:20 PM
Like I said in the other thread, I got mine last night. By the way, it seems that they are only sending out keys whenever they need more people. So here is what I thought. The keys we got yesturday expire in 7 days. At 7 days, who ever has not responded will lose their right and someone else on the list will get a key.

By the way guys, please keep voting. There are only 19 votes and I know that there are more than 19 people on Intercot that play VMK....

PinkJJ
03-23-2007, 03:20 AM
Being new to intercot I am not sure what I am voting for.... but I vote yes. I want to play.

Ahoy there matey! I'll swab the deck and fetch ye cookies if ye want.

Just get me the key to the treasure!

BuzzSpaceAce
03-30-2007, 04:12 PM
When is Vmk going to launch the new pirates?

Chescat
03-30-2007, 04:24 PM
When is Vmk going to launch the new pirates?
This is a new Pirate On Line game that has nothing to do with VMK. Its just another online game that Disney is working on. Instead of a toontown like game its more of a PS2 or PC type game.

Here's the link of what it will look like when released:

Pirates Online (disney.go.com/pirates/online)

Mr. Tom Morrow
04-08-2007, 04:12 PM
No I won't be playing. I hardly have enough spare time to come here and to VMK, if I start another online hobbie I might as well get divorced now. lol
So have fun all you pirates but I'll be staying on shore.:thumbsup: