PDA

View Full Version : May Promotion Announced

Tink1
03-08-2007, 09:34 AM
For travel dates 4/15-5/23

BUC for room only
ZHD for Magic Your Way
ZHE for Magic Your Way + Dining

We are checking clients now to see which special works better for them.

room only is the same as AAA for values and moderate

We are finding slim availability for some dates. Some resorts appear to be better priced on the prior discount.

disneyfan369
03-08-2007, 09:47 AM
Wasn't there already a discount for that time? Or am I thinking of something else?

Frog
03-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Pardon me for not knowing...
what do the abbreviations mean?
I checked the abbreivations page and could not find anything....

MickeyAD
03-08-2007, 10:49 AM
The abbreviations are actually just codes that you would need to have when you book in order to get the discount.

mousaholic
03-08-2007, 11:03 AM
What type of a discount is being offered?

watch4pixiedust
03-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks Nanci and the MJ team for keeping on top of things for us!!:thumbsup: :mickey:

JustCallMeSquishy
03-08-2007, 02:46 PM
Woohoo!! Thank you Wendy!! She saved us $300 with this discount, and like all you MJ lovers say, she did it before I could blink!!

Another MJ convert! :thumbsup:

DisneyDudet
03-08-2007, 03:58 PM
I can't use these codes, as we're going on Oct, but I would like to know the discounts.

Donald Duck
03-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Is the last code for the free dinning plan ?

Lynn J Mc
03-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Not for free dining. Just appears to be a percentage off the package. I called to see if I could add it to our room at the Contemporary but no rooms there were allocated. We could have switched to GF but we prefer Contemporary.

squijee
03-09-2007, 10:50 AM
i am curious too...what exactly are the discounts?:confused:

Tink1
03-09-2007, 11:47 AM
$84 per night plus tax at select Disney Value Resorts in a standard room.
$139 per night plus tax at select Disney Moderate Resorts in a standard room
$174.00 per night plus tax at select Disney Deluxe Resorts in a standard room (AKL and WL)

Rates valid most nights April 15 - 19, April 22 - 26, and April 29 - May 23.

The number of rooms available at this rate is limited. Additional per adult charges apply if more than two adults

Auntie
03-09-2007, 04:38 PM
I booked earlier with a pin code mailer and they had WL with a courtyard view only..rate was 258.00..tax included. I asked today if this code was any better, and they said it's the same. With the pin code only Courtyard was available..I thought they might have a "woods view" with the new code..but not when I called. Guess I can check back. I was a bit hopeful when I saw someone mentioned a 179.00 rate at WL or AKL..but I didn't find that to be available.

kadesha
03-09-2007, 05:55 PM
ok, can someone clear this up for me, i'm confused! (as usual!!)

I've called and booked our trip and paid $1000 down. I was planning on paying the rest next week. May 19-25 are our dates.

Can I call and give them the code and get a discount although I've already booked and just on the days until the 23rd? Or is it too late. We are not using MJ, we are driving there and have the Magic Your Way plus Dining. Help please!!

Auntie
03-09-2007, 06:15 PM
I don't know if you booked with a dicount or whether you paid full price...or where you are staying. If you booked your trip through Central Reservations..just give them another call..and tell them you have the discount code..whether it's for a room only reservation or a package and see what the difference in price is. I'm sure they can credit you any difference in price..especially since it isn't paid off yet.

alicia524luvstw
03-09-2007, 06:17 PM
I don't think so because if you book @ the new rate you can't book a magic your way package w/dining. It's a room rate only. I'm in the same situation. Although, I did book when they offered the Magic your way w/ free ticket upgrade back in Feb. Works out about the same. Doesn't hurt to call though.

Auntie
03-09-2007, 06:21 PM
I believe there are codes for both a package..with dining and a room only code. At least that is what is mentioned in above post. I did run them by the reservationist I spoke with earlier and price was about the same as discount I had booked earlier last week...so it didn't make any sense to change my reservation. However, I do believe you can add dining to a room only reservation. They told me they would have to make a new reservation..refund my deposit and then rebook it with the dining..but my room rate that I secured with the discount mailer would remain the same..I'd just be adding on the price of tickets and dining. :mickey:

kadesha
03-10-2007, 04:43 PM
thanks for the advice guys! I put in a call and the discount did save me some $$$!

Thanks a bunch!

Disney Animator
03-13-2007, 12:51 AM
Just wondering, but we are staying at Poly May 5th - 12th, are these codes working for it or was it just AL and WL in the deluxe cat.?

Thanks so much!

abdcsl
03-13-2007, 04:49 PM
Is this promotion better than the previous one that included water park and more upgrade?

Tinkerbellove
03-16-2007, 09:37 PM
I just want to say that i constantly browse the intercot boards...and i love this site! This is my first time actually posting because I can't thank you enough, TINK1 for announcing the package codes!! You have saved me money, and that really helps when you are on a budget!! Thanks soooo much! I love intercot! Also thank you to everyone else for always having great traveladvice!! :thumbsup: :mickey:

TinyDancer
03-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Soo... I find all these discounts and whatnot very confusing, lol. What if (hypothetically), you were staying at Fort Wilderness Campground from May 15-25. First of all, would the discount even apply for that resort, second would it apply through the end of our vacation because we check in during the promotion, third is it better than AAA room only discount, fourth how would the package + dining discount look as compared to the AAA discount? Sorry, I know this is a very confusing post... Any help understanding this would be appreciated. :mickey:

Jeany031
04-21-2007, 05:05 PM
What about Florida Residents they have specials rates too?