PDA

View Full Version : Full Throttle

tink2006
03-06-2007, 12:56 PM
This is a very strange question...Do you know if they sell Full Throttle? This is a coke product but is one of the "energy drinks" that are becoming so popular today.

Thanks for your help.....

MMouse6937
03-07-2007, 10:57 AM
hmm...I don't know about the full throttle drink, but I'm pretty sure they sell the powerade. If you are staying on property you might check the food court or gift shop, I bet one or both of them will sell whatever you're looking for!

Ray C.
03-10-2007, 05:05 AM
I don't recall seeing Full Throttle being sold anywhere in The World. I don't even think I've seen Redbull anywhere, and thats a much more popular drink. I highly doubt Full Throttle would be a big seller there since the cans of the drink cost over $2.50 elsewhere. Given the Disney markup, that would put it around $5 or more for a single can of juice. As the above poster mentioned, Powerade is most likely their answer to an energy drink.

WDWfeelslikehome
03-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Sadly you can buy Full Throttle many places, usually the hotel stores and in DTD, but alas Red Bull (non-Coca Cola product) is no where to be found.:ill:

cgriff
03-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Might this product (or a similar one) be available at Epcot's ICE STATION COOL? At one time I thought I saw a list of the strange beverages available there? Anyone know about an updated list of offerings at this oft-overlooked Epcot attraction?

Thanks,
cgriff

:marg:

Brer Mickey
03-19-2007, 12:30 AM
Full Throttle is available for purchase at Epcot near Mission:Space, and also at the Land food court area. However, be prepared to pay a hefty $3.50 a can for it.

tink2006
03-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the suggestions and the sticker price warning. Now, do I tell my teenager DS or steer him away from the places that you mentioned. What he does not know won't hurt him;) :secret: