PDA

View Full Version : Land/Sea Cruise... Theme Park Tickets

Lauraubie
03-01-2007, 04:42 PM
I saw on Disney.com that the land/sea cruises come with a 7 day park hopper... is the accurate? Even though you will only be at the parks for 3 or 4 days? We are planning on staying longer than the 3-4 days and need to know if we need to purchase additional tickets or if we will be set.
I asked a local travel agent and he assured me that the 7 day was probably a typo...

chake
03-01-2007, 05:09 PM
yes they are 7 day park hoppers. they are good for 14 days after your last day at the park or on cruise. you can upgrade them so they dont ever expire as well. im not sure on the upgrade cost.

TammiMcMan
03-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Nope, not a typo, just marketing plain and simple. I'm sure they're hoping you'll either extend your stay in the parks after your cruise, or pay for the upgrade to non-expiring.

meldan98
03-29-2007, 01:04 PM
We added a day at the beginning since we hate red eye flights. Will we get our park tickets when we check in? Or do we have to wait an extra day to get them?

TammiMcMan
03-29-2007, 03:03 PM
Did you add the extra day through the land/sea package, or book a room only night on your own? If you did it on your own, then you will not get your tickets until you officially check in under your land/sea. If you extended it through your package, you'll be all set and it will be considered 1 reservation.