PDA

View Full Version : Site decorations

kminton
02-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Another thread got me to thinking...

What kind of site decorations do you do when you go? Mainly, I would like to hear about non-Christmas decorations. We are going and I would like to do something to get into the spirit. We will be in a travel trailer - I've seen some of the motorhomes with all of their Disney stuffed animals on the dash and thought that would be neat if we were in a motorhome.

Kerri

SgtTigger
02-27-2007, 09:31 PM
While we don't stay at Fort Wilderness I do love to stop in and see the decorations..... We stay right next door at Wilderness Lodge Villas... we do go to the Campfire at night.....

Lets see I have seen Red White and Blue Decoration around June with Disney Charters all decked out.... And rope lights all around the site.....
I have seen summer scenes... With Mickey and Minnie and flowers...... Do what ever you like and have a great time with it.......

I guess my favorite are the night time decorations with the lights because it is so dark and the lights just stand out......

:cop: :tigger:

mickey98
03-01-2007, 12:21 PM
We put up our Mickey Globe light at the end of the campsite, we put out all of our stuffed animals on the dash, we run our rope lights around the perimeter, set our welcome sign out and anything else we can think of.... :mickey:

ibrowse17
03-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Last week we saw Mardi Gras and St. Paddy's day decorations in some of the sites. A lot of sites had the Mickey street lamp (globe) and lighted palm trees. The family signs and homemade Disney cutouts are some of our favorites:thumbsup: We spent almost a whole afternoon looking at all the loops, and loved every moment of it!

tungpo1
05-24-2007, 01:13 PM
We decorate our site for the holidays as well as the golf cart!!!!!!!!!