PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used or heard of this "Mickey PDA"?

caryrae
02-24-2007, 10:15 AM
Sounds interesting, it's only $59. Just wondering if anyone as used it and how it was. The description about it is below. If you want the website to see it better PM me and I will send you the link.

Have The Ultimate Disney Vacation...
...Use The Ultimate Disney PDA!

This is it: the ultimate PDA - Disney style! This colorful, interactive Personal "Disney" Assistant is jam-packed with amazing features, making it perfect for both adults and kids alike! Whether you want to keep track of all your vacation-related phone numbers, addresses, and dates... or let the PDA lead you through a fun scavenger hunt directly in the parks... or keep track of your FASTPASS return times so you don't miss a second of ride time... or create a customized trip diary... the possibilities are endless for enhancing your next Disney vacation and truly making it, well, a dream come true!

Special Disney Features!

- Interactive Walt Disney World and Disneyland scavenger hunts!
- FASTPASS alarm!
- Character autograph tracker!
- Day-by-day Disney trip diary!
- "Mickey & Friends" interactive game!
- Mickey-shaped stylus!

Standard Features:

- Personal directory that can store names,
phone numbers, internet addresses,
birthdays, and more.
- Clock w/ alarm option.
- Calculator.
- Password protection option.
- Ready to go right out of the box.
- CR2032 battery included (and already installed).

The PDA's unique and durable design allows it to be both functional for parents, and also wildly fun for kids! Complete with a fold-over protective flap showcasing the one-and-only Mouse, plus a built-in slot on the back to store the Mickey-themed stylus, this amazing gadget has it all - and will truly make your next Disney vacation all it can be!

PrincessEmmasMommy
02-24-2007, 07:54 PM
This sounds awesome! Where did you see this info?
Thanks!
Jen

Nance
02-25-2007, 03:39 AM
Here's the link:

relivethemagic.com/pd_mickeys_pda.cfm

I would like to have it; would they ship overseas? :mickey:

KevGuy
03-26-2007, 10:43 AM
I have one, but got it off Ebay for half the price they are quoting. It is the same exact thing too. Be smart and check Ebay out for this first just search for Micky Mouse PDA.:thumbsup:

tink2006
03-28-2007, 03:26 PM
I have one, but got it off Ebay for half the price they are quoting. It is the same exact thing too. Be smart and check Ebay out for this first just search for Micky Mouse PDA.:thumbsup:

Sounds awesome. Just wondering if it has worked well for you.

Ms.Disney
06-10-2007, 09:43 PM
They are really not that great...they used to sell in the parks for $15.00 now they dont even sell them. really think its more or less for kids.

guiness
06-11-2007, 09:09 PM
I just bought one from the laughingplace.com for 18.00. Don't pay anymore than that, it's not worth it.