PDA

View Full Version : 40th B-day @ Disneyland IDEAS???

disneygirl4ever
02-22-2007, 05:17 PM
Hello I'm celebrating my 40th at Disneyland in May during Mother's day weekend with nine other people!!! It will be adults only. I would love Ideas, suggestions or any special memories from past celebrations!!!!! I've been to Disneyland and Disneyworld several times in the past five years, but I love to hear new ideas and suggestions!!!!:party: :party: :party:

tovin
02-22-2007, 09:21 PM
A birthday sticker from city hall is a MUST do!!!

Dinner at the Blue Bayou, or just a dessert stop one of your nights. The atmosphere is wonderful!

Goofy Ear hats all around, and pics with each and every ride host around! (This is always a good one in a few years, trying to match the uniforms with the rides).

A "team" picture/autograph scavenger hunt, with the losers buying the winners a picture with Mickey at the toontown barn!

If the DCA food and wine celebration is still there that weekend, DEFINITELY do something along those lines!

A boat race at the Disneyland hotel boat pond!

Mint Juleps!

CHURROS!

I guess it all depends on what makes a visit special for *you*!

T

disneygirl4ever
02-23-2007, 03:20 PM
Wow these are great ideas!!! Never would have thought of any of these. I am definately making reservations for Blue Bayou which is one of our groups favorite places!!! goofy ears sound like fun and pictures with cast members and boat races!!!

Thanks

Disneyluvr2
02-23-2007, 06:40 PM
As the birthday girl, you need to drive the Mark Twain with the captain!:sail: Just ask the cast member at the boat and tell her it's your birthday. It's pretty small up there so you'll only be able to take about 2 other people with you. Have someone in your group stand down below on the first deck and take your picture while you're stearing the big wheel!

Don't be shy about requesting the best seat on the rides. I do this even when it's not my birthday.:D

City Hall now gives out birthday buttons instead of stickers so you can wear it and celebrate your entire trip!:party:

Have a great time!:balloon:

disneygirl4ever
03-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Wow!!!

HndrdPrcnt
03-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Another "MUST DO" is the "Footsteps of Walt" tour. I am not sure of the exact name, but this is an amazing tour that really drives home Walt's vision when creating Disneyland. It is an awesome tour worth every cent!

disneygirl4ever
03-14-2007, 08:38 PM
:thumbsup: Thanks!!!

tinkwest
03-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Take a tour of the Mission Tortilla Factory in DCA and receive a dozen free tortillas!

disneygirl4ever
03-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Yum!! sounds like a great snack!!!:blush: