PDA

View Full Version : New Ride/Game Idea

WDWfanatic742
02-19-2007, 03:18 AM
Ok, how about this. You've played RCT3 and all of those kind of theme park making rides. As few of you have done the thing in Disney Quest here in WDW were you can make your own ride and then ride it. How about you can make your own virtual ride in a mini game, and then ride it with your own character. Then every once in awhile VMK can make certain goals to entice players to make certain patterns or use different parts of the track to get credits. Then once a week, VMK can choose one awesome ride to win a best ride award.

BTW, this would be nothing like the ride system that we have now. It would have different type of cars you could change in an instant, certain theme's or places to build your ride around, scenery to make a story out of your ride. You can have trains of cars instead of the single cars we have now. I got about a million other ideas on this.....

mickeytinkerbellprincess
02-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Always ask fan on VMK ideas ;)

An extremely great idea fan. I also think it would be cool if we can change colors in buyable clothes or something. Like the cheerleader or HSM dress stuff. You can make your own uniforms :D

Patricia
02-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Fan needs to run the Company. He is a Virtual Imagineer. :)

In the new Nicktropolis they have a haunted house dark ride you can board. It's the only semi interesting thing in that whole virtual world.

What a waste of time Nickelodeon's virtual world is, they should fire whoever came up with that.

Chescat
02-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Fan, when does your cast come off? :fresh: :funny:

WDWfanatic742
02-19-2007, 05:43 PM
Next monday. Didn't get to play in my basketball game last week, nor am I going to be able to play this week. Might be able to play next week with it off though.

TinkRocks
02-19-2007, 08:57 PM
I think we should rename Fan - WDW.Fanatastic.Ideas!

JPL
02-19-2007, 09:23 PM
I think we should rename Fan - WDW.Fanatastic.Ideas!

I was thinking more like a Poor.Bored.Fan ;)

That cast can't come off soon enough huh Fan :thumbsup:

WDWfanatic742
02-19-2007, 10:42 PM
I was thinking more like a Poor.Bored.Fan ;)

That cast can't come off soon enough huh Fan :thumbsup:

I got it down to the seconds LOL

6 days 15 hours 24 minutes 20 seconds.

JPL
02-22-2007, 09:07 AM
I got it down to the seconds LOL

6 days 15 hours 24 minutes 20 seconds.

Are you using the Disney Trip countdown for your cast ;)

WDWfanatic742
02-22-2007, 11:35 PM
I'm using the brand new countdown timer that came out today. :cool:

3 days, 16 hours, 31 minutes, 50 seconds

mickeytinkerbellprincess
02-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Only 2 days left then? You must really want it off :D

WDWfanatic742
02-24-2007, 11:00 AM
2 Days 5 Hours 6 Minutes 1 second

Plus, FCAT's are this week and Juniors and Seniors don't have to take them!!! So instead of going to school on Monday and Tuesday and being bored with three people in your first period class and being locked in that class for 4 hours, just going to stay home. So at least when I get the cast off I will have some time to work out my arm a bit.

TinkRocks
02-25-2007, 12:33 AM
2 Days 5 Hours 6 Minutes 1 second

...So at least when I get the cast off I will have some time to work out my arm a bit.

Does this mean playing numerous rounds of fireworks, pirates, and mansion??

WDWfanatic742
02-26-2007, 04:36 PM
Good news and bad news. Good news, I got my cast off :party:. Bad news, I have to wear a splint and I am still out of doing anything with my left arm for two more weeks :(. The break is healed on one side but the other side is not healing good enough, so I still have to wait a few more weeks before doing anything. At least my arm can breath, did not smell good at all.

MiSSdiZZY
02-26-2007, 10:22 PM
Good news and bad news. Good news, I got my cast off :party:. Bad news, I have to wear a splint and I am still out of doing anything with my left arm for two more weeks :(. The break is healed on one side but the other side is not healing good enough, so I still have to wait a few more weeks before doing anything. At least my arm can breath, did not smell good at all.

so, i am going to sound odd here because i am completely lost. What happened to your arm? i know it broke but how? ( if its like nasty or something please no details)

well glad you got the cast off

WDWfanatic742
02-26-2007, 10:39 PM
It's in a thread around this forum somewhere. Anyway, short story is I was playing football, jumped in the air, got pushed from behind, about to land on my face, put arm down to try and stop myself, and bent the arm backwards. Still ended up banging my head into the grass and ended up with a bloddy nose and probably did have some sort of a concussion becuase I didn't really feel right when I was at the hospitol.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
02-27-2007, 07:32 PM
Anyway, short story is I was playing football, jumped in the air, got pushed from behind, about to land on my face, put arm down to try and stop myself, and bent the arm backwards. Still ended up banging my head into the grass and ended up with a bloddy nose and probably did have some sort of a concussion becuase I didn't really feel right when I was at the hospitol.

Football = Danger.

Was that the smell my nose was twitching to when I went into figgie's room? :D

Anyway, glad it's off! Get that countdown going for the splint!

WDWfanatic742
02-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Actually, I wouldn't even call it a splint but more like a brace thingy. I can take it off when I am at home and sleeping and that kind of stuff.

MiSSdiZZY
03-07-2007, 08:58 PM
oh no my poor little fan! but didnt you have like a hat on or something, like you know football ppl have

MiSSdiZZY
03-07-2007, 09:01 PM
heh look im a cast member.. coool.

WDWfanatic742
03-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Helmet? Nope, we were playing at a local field with some people I knew.

MiSSdiZZY
03-28-2007, 12:27 AM
ohhh tisk tisk.

Dizzy always says- SAFTY FIRST. even if the other boys laugh you can just say well now i wont hurt myself because dizzy is smart so im going to follow her excellent example :)

Chescat
03-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Dizzy always says- SAFTY FIRST. even if the other boys laugh you can just say well now i wont hurt myself because dizzy is smart so im going to follow her excellent example :)
You don't have a clue about guys yet. Wait a few years then you'll understand. ;)

Weren't you the one on top of a roof the other night dropping an egg?

Sorry guys, but honesty would you be the only one out there with a helmet. I think not. :blush:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-28-2007, 09:00 PM
You don't have a clue about guys yet. Wait a few years then you'll understand. ;)

My my cat. I shudder at the thought :sick:

Can't be worse than Jk inferno-ing me though, can it? :D

summersplash
04-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Weren't you the one on top of a roof the other night dropping an egg?

rofl :)
shes fallen off a few times too :P