PDA

View Full Version : Who is cruising in 2007?

heart4princephillip
02-09-2007, 07:59 PM
So let me hear from all of you who are cruising in 2007.

We set sail for the 4 night cruise on the Wonder on November 4th. Then we are spending 8 days at POP with a 7 day park pass - can't wait!

We thought we would take advantage of the 3 week Fall break our kids have had for the last 5 years. Funny thing is, they just announced that we will only be having 2 weeks off now (with an extra week in the summer). We booked a few weeks ago. Figures, huh? Oh well, looks like we are taking them out a week early this year. :)

dixielandings
02-09-2007, 08:42 PM
We are cruising in May. We leave for a 4-day Wonder trip to Nassau on the 20th and return to Port on our wedding anniversary. Then we're spending 4 days at POP. My parents are coming too - this fall is their 25th anniversary!

ElenitaB
02-10-2007, 03:02 PM
God willing, we'll be cruising on Dec 9 for 4 nights on the Wonder! Prior to embarking, we'll be spending a week at WDW... probably at OKW with my nephew and his family in tow. It will be the first trip for his sons (who will then be 6 and 7). After the cruise, I think we'll rent a car and head over to the KSC for the day and spend the night somewhere in that area.

DS will be out of school for 2 full weeks. I just found out from a friend that this might be the time of year for the 6th grade ELA test so our plans might have to change.

Tink1
02-10-2007, 09:53 PM
I am cruising, but not DCL. The one downfall of having my MCC certification is I have to sail a DIFFERENT line every year. Unfortunately, the budget only allows one cruise a year, so this year I am trying NCL for the first time.

Nanc

disneygecko
02-11-2007, 09:49 AM
I just Cruised this year on the Disney Wonder for 4 nights that started on January 15. It was a great cruise and everyone in my family had a great time. Of course I already expected that from Disney.We did the Land and Sea package, but we got an extra day for Walt Disney World :figment:. Hope you have a wonderful time everyone!

houseofmouse103
02-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Beginning the vacation with 4 days at the Beach Club, then we'll be ringing in the New Year on the Wonder this year!! This will be our 5th Disney cruise! We had sooooo much fun on the 10 day Southern Caribbean cruise last Christmas that we booked this one while still on the ship! And we'll have our first ever verandah! I can't wait!!!

whymsycalwitch
02-12-2007, 02:07 PM
We are doing the land/sea starting on Dec 8, 2007, with 5 nights at the CBR then 3 nights on the Wonder to return home on the Dec 16th. This will be my second time on DCL but my mom's first. She is nervous but excited at the same time.

On a quirky personal note....One of my best friends for the last 20 yrs, (wow that went fast) will be going down on Dec 9th but not cruising. He and his friend and the two of us are going to attend the MVMCP together. My mom thinks of him as another one of her kids. I'm sure the 4 of us will have a blast. It is kind of cool to have us all going down at the same time.

m4travel
02-12-2007, 04:44 PM
I am cruising, but not DCL. The one downfall of having my MCC certification is I have to sail a DIFFERENT line every year. Unfortunately, the budget only allows one cruise a year, so this year I am trying NCL for the first time.
Nanc
Disney is still our fave cruise line, but I think you'll enjoy NCL, too. Did the Mexican Riviera for Turkey Day in 2005 - it was super! We were booked on an NCL repo this September, but decided to save both the vacation time and expense.

We're still on a 4-day Wonder followed by VWL the first week of December. Need our shot of Disney for the holidays....

bcrosstalk
02-19-2007, 01:36 AM
We will be doing the 4night DisneyWorld/3night cruise package June 18-24. We are taking our 2 sons and daughter with their families, 15 of us in all. Have been doing extensive research on both land and sea. Have made many dining reservations at Disney World and will soon be making special reservations for cruise. What are musts that I might miss?
Lake Lady

ElenitaB
02-19-2007, 09:48 AM
bcrosstalk, :welcome: to Intercot!

How amazing of you to be taking your family on your coming trip! There's a post at the top of the cruiseline board with lots of information for planning your trip. As for your stay at WDW, please be sure to visit the dining, theme parks and planning boards.

For me, the fun begins with the planning. Please post your questions and we'll be glad to offer up advice and opinions.

tron1970
02-21-2007, 12:30 AM
we will be leaveing on May 6-18.:party: We are on the Wonder from the 10-13:mickey: :thumbsup: :party: the first part of the trip we will be staying @BC. Second part we are at the POLY.:party:

Kenny1113
02-21-2007, 10:09 AM
We will be cruising in may for four nights!!

g.r.
02-22-2007, 04:47 PM
The DW, DD8, DD7, SIL, and I will be doing the Western Caribbean cruise Oct 20-27. My DW isn't a huge Disney fan like me and she doesn't like the daily rush of the parks at WDW. But she gets her cruise and I get my Disney fix. It works out great for both of us.

G.R.

jray21
02-22-2007, 05:13 PM
August 23-26 3 night. This is a test cruise for our family cruise in february 08!(I'm the family planner) I sure don't mind doing the leg work for this trip!

heart4princephillip
02-22-2007, 05:22 PM
we will be leaveing on May 6-18.:party: We are on the Wonder from the 10-13:mickey: :thumbsup: :party: the first part of the trip we will be staying @BC. Second part we are at the POLY.:party:

That's a neat way of doing it...I like the split stay thing.

AnitaJane
02-23-2007, 05:08 AM
Im cruising with my mama from aug 18-sept 1st. We are doing the trans-atlantic westbound cruise. Im soooooo excited about it:cloud9:

Experiment626
02-23-2007, 04:49 PM
The Countdown is on.....:D

I'll be off for my 5th DCL trip March 24-31.

I can't wait:mickey:

cinderellangel
02-28-2007, 10:01 PM
I cannot wait!!!! My best friend and I are going on the Disney Wonder for the 4-night Bahamian cruise!! I have never been on a cruise before so I am quite psyched. We are going in August, 12-16 and we got a room with a BALCONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got boxed seats to the Bahama Islands!!! And we are gonna spend Aug. 16-19 in Disney World but we have not decided on what hotel.

I am just worried about how I will pay for it. The good thing is I have three months to raise the money I need, which shouldn't be hard!!

Hey, for you veteran cruisers, what do I need to do on the Disney Wonder??? Thanks!!

True Disney Fan
03-03-2007, 02:21 PM
:waycool: I just returned from the 7 day Magic cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. :number1: This was a fantastic trip.

My son went with me this time(his 1st trip,my
3rd). The crew and staff (Cast)members were all great. I met a bunch that were still there from previous trips 2001 and 2005.

Those of you still looking to go,prepare to have a GREAT TIME.:thumbsup: There is something for everyone.:mickey:

ravsluvdisney
03-04-2007, 12:12 PM
We are taking our first cruise the first week of Nov. We will be staying at the Poly for 5 days beginning Nov 3rd before boarding the Wonder for 3 nights. "Heart" you will be getting off the Wonder and we will be getting on. Save some fun for us!! We are so excited to try our first Disney cruise!!!

Goofy Pilot
03-05-2007, 01:15 PM
April 21-28 here on the Magic. 7-day Western Caribbean itinerary.

Yippee !!!

:mickey:

ArielKate
03-12-2007, 03:07 PM
My DH and I are going September 1st through 8th on the 7 night Eastern Carribbean cruise. I can't WAIT! We went on the 4 night land / sea cruise 6 years ago for our honeymoon. Six years between cruises is waaayyyy too long!

I hope everyone enjoys their trips! :D

DisneyRN
03-17-2007, 05:15 PM
We sail out for a 7-night Eastern Caribbean trip on the Magic on Sept. 30!!! It seems so far off, that I can't get excited about it yet. :rolleyes:

It will be me, DH, and DD who will be getting ready to turn 5. We have a Verandah room- Stateroom 7034. I can just feel those ocean breezes now!!! :sail:

I was hoping that someone else would have booked on this date, but so far, I don't see anyone else. :rocks:

PirateStitch
03-24-2007, 12:51 AM
I absolutely fell in love with Disney Cruise Line. We just got back from a 4 night Disney Cruise and had a blast !!!! We had such a great time, we've turned around and booked a 7 night cruise starting April 28th. 5 weeks away ! And, I'm more excited this time around than last.

Jacova
03-26-2007, 02:22 PM
We are cruising in May. We leave for a 4-day Wonder trip to Nassau on the 20th and return to Port on our wedding anniversary. Then we're spending 4 days at POP. My parents are coming too - this fall is their 25th anniversary!

Hey Dixielandings - looks like we'll be on the same cruise as you! May 20-24 on the Wonder! Getting close!!! :minnie: :sail: :mickey3:

sylerbugs
06-23-2007, 09:31 PM
We are cruising in Nov 25-29 this will be our first and we are so ready to go.

RobWreck
07-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Catching the last sailing of the Disney Magic for 2007... setting sail on 12/29. Since we don't come back 'till 01/05, does that mean we're on the first sailing of '08? :D
Rob