PDA

View Full Version : Crashing VMK Again

ariel03
02-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Is anyone else crashing alot like you used to? I seem to be crashing alot more now. I got into the host game and just as I went into the teleporter I crashed. :confused: Was wondering if anyone else is having this same problem

WDWfanatic742
02-07-2007, 10:22 PM
I couldn't even get on earlier. :(

cheshirecollector
02-07-2007, 10:37 PM
I've been moving slower in the last few days. I think VMK is getting interesting again after a short "blue rocker" lag.

More people + more activity = more crashing

mickeytinkerbellprincess
02-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Been trying a lot to get into VMK recently. Keep crashing at log in and the loading is so terribly slow. Argh. And VMK was only starting to get faster :rolleyes:

varcity
02-08-2007, 01:29 AM
I crash, not dc, in the monorail usually. not many other times unless I try to sign in a second person. However I do notice lag in fireworks which ***** sometimes. Tomorrow (or today depending where you are) should be interesting!

jjramsey
03-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Yes, since the DC bug was whacked, things were great, but recently, I crash (screen says 'sorry vmk has crashed') about once every 1 to 2 hours.

RaspberryRed
03-28-2007, 04:18 PM
Weird.
I haven't crashed/dc at all unless it freezes up for some reason. I guess I am just anti-crash! :D Sorry to hear that it's going that way for you guys, hopefully it clears up. Do you have a high speed connection? I have a really high-speed connection, so I never crash/dc unless I am on toontown.

Chescat
03-28-2007, 07:22 PM
We all were playing Mansion yesterday morning and we all got windows exception error. Lag has been awful at night.

We'll see with the new VMK build coming (which I figure is next week since Yavn is going on vacation and all the events start on Sunday. Guess he wanted to leave the country before we got the new stuff.:funny: :funny:

FireMickey
04-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Seems like every time we go into the Music Game, VMK crashes.

BronxTigger
04-15-2007, 08:54 PM
I have been freezing up SO MUCH lately. It's been very frustrating. Especially after waiting on VMK pass through 1100 people only to freeze when you are 61 people away.

So anyways, if I just stop talking to any of you at random and disappear, don't think I'm being rude. Assume my VMK froze again. *sighs*

RenDuran
04-15-2007, 11:39 PM
Seems like every time we go into the Music Game, VMK crashes.

Since I've started vmk, I almost always crash when I go into the Music Lobby. I always wait until I've gotten my points to log back on.