PDA

View Full Version : 10th Anniversary Resort Choices

BronxTigger
02-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Is anyone actually planning for this 10th Anniversary trip yet?

What resort are you planning on staying at?

I'm trying to begin planning this trip, starting with coming up with a budget. I'm trying to decide where to stay and if I should get the dining plan or not.

Right now, I'm thinking of staying at Shades of Green (if DH is coming too) or Caribbean Beach if he is not (I don't know if I can stay at SOG without him).

Carol
02-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Is anyone actually planning for this 10th Anniversary trip yet?

What resort are you planning on staying at?
Sure am.

I'm staying at the Polynesian. :lei:

ChipnDaleGal
02-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Sure am.

I'm staying at the Polynesian. :lei:

Me too!! I can almost taste that first Lapu Lapu already!! :papple:

hoop de do
02-07-2007, 03:13 PM
My wife and I will staying at POP. Can't wait.
:cloud9: :joy: :joy:

dlpmikki
02-07-2007, 04:02 PM
I'll be back at OKW for the weekend - should be a lot of fun!

Melanie
02-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Me too!! I can almost taste that first Lapu Lapu already!! :papple:

Hmmm, me too! :here:

Can't wait!!! :lei: :papple: :cheers:

drummerboy
02-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Fort Wilderness here. Looks like we'll have granddaughter #2 with us this trip. Not exactly her seventh birthday, but close enough.

alpro2
02-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Have my plane ticket, just haven't decided which resort yet.

BronxTigger
02-10-2007, 11:24 AM
It looks like we have a small group so far. :grouphug:

Not2Loud
02-12-2007, 11:23 AM
DW and I will be there. Currently at the Boardwalk, but she liked FW cabin so much, we may change

BethieTink
02-12-2007, 02:57 PM
We will be at our Home Resort of BCV.

Mickey'sGirl
02-24-2007, 05:03 PM
Have my plane ticket, just haven't decided which resort yet.
We now have airplane tickets too.... DH wants to go value. DS8 and I think we'll stay at POFQ Oct. 6-14. Haven't booked yet though.

JPL
03-14-2007, 11:56 PM
This poor Moderator will be at Pop :blush:

Unless when the Server Drive is over we start a JPL to AKL drive ;)

Mickey'sGirl
03-15-2007, 10:47 AM
We went with the All Star Sports. Reason outweighed desire. It's all good though, isn't it????? :thumbsup:

pogo
03-16-2007, 12:20 PM
We've got our plane tickets too !!!!!:blush:

Unfortunatly they are for Albuquerque, N.M. :sorry: We are visiting Patti's son and daughter in law that week.:(

But we will be there during Albuquerque's World Famous Balloon Fiesta ! :wishes: And I know we will meet one of our Intercotee's there ! :D

Beast_fanatic
03-16-2007, 08:49 PM
We've got our plane tickets too !!!!!:blush:

Unfortunatly they are for Albuquerque, N.M. :sorry: We are visiting Patti's son and daughter in law that week.:(

But we will be there during Albuquerque's World Famous Balloon Fiesta ! :wishes: And I know we will meet one of our Intercotee's there ! :D

Well, we've gone for that before, but not this year. It is amazing though. :thumbsup: Have fun!

ElenitaB
03-20-2007, 01:31 PM
I booked a studio over at OKW! It will be me and :piglet: there! :D

Katzateer
03-20-2007, 07:21 PM
We will be at POP - my first choice would be the Poly but it isn't in my budget.

It will be my 5th stay at the POP and I am looking forward to going back after 2 long years away.

mrsgaribaldi
03-22-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm hoping the Poly too:thumbsup:

DisneyDudet
03-23-2007, 05:43 PM
We finally picked dates and we'll book this weekend at the Swan!

I completely forgot about the anniversary when my mother told me the dates she could go! How awesome is that! I found some good deals for tickets that would give us a 7 day park hopper for less than a 5 day! All through my job!!!

Dsnygirl
04-03-2007, 07:00 AM
:mickey: Dreaming of a weekend at AKL, but more likely we'll go CBR - think I can convince my DH that turning 40 deserves a Savannah view room??? :D

No matter when we end up, I can't wait!!:mickey3:

MsMin
04-09-2007, 10:45 AM
This poor Moderator will be at Pop :blush:

Unless when the Server Drive is over we start a JPL to AKL drive ;)
Is this JPL to AKL drive when JPL drives us to AKL his treat??? Sounds great I'm in:D
I want to come but I would rather go without the kids:thedolls: I've never gone by myself before I'm a little :chicken:
I hate to use the DVC pts on just me.
Decisions decisions:confused: Maybe I could just stay a couple night @ POP w/o them. :D

'Guest' of the MasterControlProgram
04-27-2007, 10:14 PM
We already had plans in motion before I saw all of this come to surface on the site. By luck there is a little overlap in date with our stay and the 10th partying. We'll be at Pop for around a week with Friday night being our last night (checkout Saturday). And I had that night pegged for MNSSHP. But we have breakfast ADRs at 9AM so we can't meet up in the morning unless people get to the gates early. We're going to Whispering Canyon and I figured we'd go to MK then take the boat back and forth between MK and WL (there is boat transportation, right?). Hopefully we'll be able to meet up here and there.

Natazu
04-30-2007, 02:49 AM
At the moment we're booked at OKW. We're on a couple of waiting lists though. Nowhere else has a room for our entire stay.

Dsnygirl
05-01-2007, 11:45 PM
:mickey: We've settled on All Star Movies... couldn't quite justify spending all that money for 3 nights at AKL, when we won't even hardly be in the room, or at the resort. Saving it for a longer, more relaxing trip... plus, we're using the excuse that we're "checking it out" for our girls... they bought it, too! :blush:

BriarRose0708
05-02-2007, 10:49 AM
I was hoping to go with POFQ, but my student loan payments say I will be staying at another resort that starts with a P. Not the Poly, but POP!

We should have a POP party Saturday night.

grego77
05-02-2007, 11:11 AM
good point. I would be only staying 3 nites myself. I would not be using the resort much, and would basically use it to crash every nite.

If I go, I am pretty much set on going to POP as well. :mickey:

...POP party sounds awesome :number1:

Barb_A
05-02-2007, 04:08 PM
We'll be there from Oct 8 - 15 . But unfortunately I had already made some of my ADRs and i'm going to miss out on the Iluminations viewing (We have Hoop De Doo Reservations), and have the Halloween Party planned for a different night too! :(

The AK backstage safari thing sounds really interesting!

We'll be staying at BWV.

Mousefever
05-02-2007, 04:19 PM
I was hoping to go with POFQ, but my student loan payments say I will be staying at another resort that starts with a P. Not the Poly, but POP!

We should have a POP party Saturday night.

Sounds fun to me!

:dory:

GiltterDisneyGirl
05-04-2007, 01:21 AM
I'm looking and hoping to stay at the Pop Century

grego77
05-04-2007, 04:46 PM
POP party Sat nite!!! WOOOO!
I am coming, and I will be at the POP Oct 11-14! :mickey:

Ian
05-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Well my current plan is to stay at Saratoga, but that's space permitting of course. I can't actually book until we get our DVC member number some time next week, so I'm sort of in a holding pattern right now.

If that falls through, it will probably be Pop for me too!

brad192
05-16-2007, 02:47 PM
I'll be at Pop as well! The 9th thru the 16th.:party:

A Pop party would be fun (couple of beverages, conga line around the pool, get security involved, etc. :thedolls: ) Just kidding....:blush: ;)

BriarRose0708
05-16-2007, 05:44 PM
I'll be at Pop as well! The 9th thru the 16th.:party:

A Pop party would be fun (couple of beverages, conga line around the pool, get security involved, etc. :thedolls: ) Just kidding....:blush: ;)

Heck yes!:marg:

BronxTigger
05-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Hmmm....so many people are staying at Pop. Now I'm wondering if I should switch my reservations from CBR to Pop. But, I've always wanted to stay at CBR so I'm really stumped as to what to do!

I am staying at Shades of Green in August...maybe I should change that to CBR....oh, the choices!

grego77
05-17-2007, 10:18 AM
PEER PRESSURE! DO IT! DO IT!:cool:

You know you want to!!! :D :D :D

POP PARTY!!!! :party: :party: :party:

MissStyles
05-17-2007, 08:11 PM
Add me to the Pop Century list!!! :party:

BriarRose0708
05-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Add me to the Pop Century list!!! :party:

Welcome! Looks like this Pop party is shaping up quite nicely!

disneydeb
05-21-2007, 07:13 PM
I think I might make it!! My youngest may come with me, since I am forbidden to travel alone. :blush: (long story) She will be 19 then!
It is POP for us.

Do you think preferred is POP is worth the extra bit?
*****UPDATE*****

I have reserved POP preferred for October 10-15! My youngest and her friend ( a first timer) will be coming with me. I'm thinking about adding a couple of extra days at the beginning.:secret:

grego77
06-05-2007, 09:41 AM
Since there will already be a party on Sat nite at Jellyrolls...let's do our POP party on Friday nite...:party:

Does that work for everyone?

4 more months...WOOO! POP PARTY! :marg::D

Ian
06-05-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm now confirmed at SSR. Coming in the morning of the 12th and leaving in the afternoon on Monday the 15th.

Now I just have to find reasonable airfare!

Tink's Friend
06-17-2007, 12:52 AM
We're staying at Fort Wilderness Campground.

Suzanne Q
Bristol, TN

mrsgaribaldi
07-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Since we are going to be so busy we decided on POFQ and we booked it:thumbsup:I hope we can stay at the Poly in Dec:mickey:It's my favorite.

Not2Loud
07-02-2007, 07:44 PM
We are officially booked at Boardwalk, water view room. The price isn't so hot, but I am hoping for AP rates to come out that will make it better!

But, it is our anniversary trip and all, so what the heck?!!

Tinkerbell627
07-15-2007, 06:11 PM
Just got finished booking a room at Pop Century. We're arriving at around 10:00 Thursday night and then leaving Monday afternoon. See y'all there!

JPL
07-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Just got finished booking a room at Pop Century.

Just finished changing my resort to one far far away from Pop ;)

Piglet822
07-16-2007, 12:47 AM

Now where are you staying? And do you still need a ride on Sunday?

Tinkerbell627
07-16-2007, 01:40 AM
Now where are you staying? And do you still need a ride on Sunday?

I would just leave him stranded. :mickey:

JPL
07-16-2007, 10:10 AM
Now where are you staying? And do you still need a ride on Sunday? Still at Pop Just teasing Sam :blush:
And Yes I still need a ride on Sunday :thumbsup:

I would just leave him stranded. :mickey:

Jeanne would never leave me stranded :mickey:

Piglet822
07-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Still at Pop Just teasing Sam :blush:
And Yes I still need a ride on Sunday :thumbsup:

Jeanne would never leave me stranded :mickey:

Ok, I got it :laughing:

I'll pick you up then. Not a problem. But if it makes Sam feel better, I'll make you hang onto the roof rack ;)

Tink1
07-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Staying at one of the few resorts on my "have not stayed at yet" list.

Wilderness Lodge for me

Nanc

JPL
07-16-2007, 09:44 PM
I'll pick you up then. Not a problem. But if it makes Sam feel better, I'll make you hang onto the roof rack ;)

See I told you Jeanne wouldn't leave me stranded :thumbsup:

Hammer
07-16-2007, 10:00 PM
Staying at one of the few resorts on my "have not stayed at yet" list.

Wilderness Lodge for me

Nanc

Nanc, my sister and I will see you there, as we upgraded to Wilderness Lodge. Actually, you made the change for us (from Coronado Springs) while Deb was away! We arrive early evening on Friday the 12th, so we aren't participating in the Friday festivities, but will be there for the activities on Saturday and Sunday. We are staying after the celebration until Wednesday October 17th.

Tinkerbell627
07-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Ok, I got it :laughing:

Actually, that will work. I'll be sure to be there when it happens. :)

disneydeb
07-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Still at Pop Just teasing Sam :blush:

I'm glad you make that clear! :whew: I was wonderring.'What is wrong with POP"?:(

BronxTigger
07-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Well, I changed my resort from Caribbean Beach to All Star Music because I had changed my August resort to CBR and wanted to try something new. :music:

Red Randal
07-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Didn't book yet (doing so in the next week) but, if all goes according to plan, I'm staying at the Pop Friday and Saturday night and then switching over to AKL for Sunday night.

MissStyles
08-17-2007, 08:15 AM
Was originally going to stay Pop Century but they didn't have any AAA or AP rates...so now I'm officially booked at All Star Sports :fball::tennis::bball::surfing::basket:for Friday and Saturday evening!

Red Randal
08-17-2007, 09:14 AM
Was originally going to stay Pop Century but they didn't have any AAA or AP rates...so now I'm officially booked at All Star Sports :fball::tennis::bball::surfing::basket:for Friday and Saturday evening!

Wow, good thing I got mine in the night they were announced. I'm officially at the Pop Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night. I was hoping for a better deluxe rate but none was to be found.

Jared
08-17-2007, 10:39 AM
I booked a studio over at OKW! It will be me and :piglet: there! :D
And me! Thanks again!

See everyone in a couple months!

disneydeb
08-18-2007, 12:18 PM
:mickey:I just changed my ressies from Pop to All-Star Sports because of the pixie dust Wendy provided from Magical Journeys saving a total of about $550.00 on my package.

I'll miss seeing you guys at the Pop party, but I'll see you all at the parks!

As a poor school teacher, I have to save where I can.

TheSorcererofFantasia
08-21-2007, 06:11 PM
Had a reservation at POR that I wasn't too thrilled with as it wasn't my first Moderate resort choice but the only resort available on the Visa Card special for my dates in Oct.

Once the General Public code was released, I was thrilled to be heading back to my second home for a few more dollars. :-) Officially now at AKL!! :cloud9:

Dsnygirl
08-22-2007, 04:03 AM
:mickey: I'm another person who switched b/c of the specials Disney released... we were going to be at AS Movies, but we changed over to AS Sports -- Nanci & Debbie were able to get us in for a $200 savings --not bad on a 3 night trip!! :thumbsup: See you all in the All Star area...

CanadianWDWFan
08-22-2007, 08:25 AM
With the discounts we switched to POR!!!

:mickey: I'm another person who switched b/c of the specials Disney released... we were going to be at AS Movies, but we changed over to AS Sports -- Nanci & Debbie were able to get us in for a $200 savings --not bad on a 3 night trip!! :thumbsup: See you all in the All Star area...
Sorry to tell you Blythe,:( we were originally at the ASSp before the discounts. I would have like to have met you at the resort! We'll have to make up for it.:D

Dsnygirl
08-22-2007, 04:40 PM
With the discounts we switched to POR!!!

Sorry to tell you Blythe,:( we were originally at the ASSp before the discounts. I would have like to have met you at the resort! We'll have to make up for it.:D
That's great you got to change over to POR, though -- you're there longer than us, lucky you guys!! We're looking forward to meeting your family at one of the meets, though!! :thumbsup:

Here we go again...
08-27-2007, 04:56 PM
I will be at OKW with Ellen and Jeanne....
Hmmm... does it look like they are putting the trouble makers all in one area?? :marg:

BriarRose0708
08-27-2007, 06:17 PM
Hmmm... does it look like they are putting the trouble makers all in one area?? :marg:

Hold up! Angel, I thought you weren't going? Did I miss something????

(I hope you're going to be there!!)

Here we go again...
08-27-2007, 10:52 PM
Hold up! Angel, I thought you weren't going? Did I miss something????

(I hope you're going to be there!!)

Everything changed today! Jeanne threated to call Bobby and bug him until he said yes... he knows how she is so he broke down before she called.
We will be at OKW Oct 11-14!!:cloud9:

BriarRose0708
08-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Everything changed today! Jeanne threated to call Bobby and bug him until he said yes... he knows how she is so he broke down before she called.
We will be at OKW Oct 11-14!!:cloud9:

Oh I am so glad! I can't wait to meet you both! Will Taylor be with you?

Here we go again...
08-28-2007, 02:27 AM
Oh I am so glad! I can't wait to meet you both! Will Taylor be with you?

Of course :mickey:

Fortgoofy97
08-28-2007, 10:24 AM
We'll be at BCV! All of us for the first time ! The DD's can't wait! They love the Boardwalk area!

BriarRose0708
08-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Of course :mickey:

I am so excited! I love reading your trip reports, can't wait to meet you all!

pogo
08-28-2007, 12:04 PM

Hmmm..... let me see..... Angel...... Jeanne ...... and Ellen ........ all together ? :confused:

Yep .... trouble for sure ! :faint: :funny:

I hope you all have a wonderfull time. I wish I could be there also to meet you guys. :D

Beast_fanatic
09-08-2007, 10:00 PM
This is the list so far as best I can tell (there have been a lot of tentatives and a lot of resort switches, so I'm not sure I caught everyone):

Port Orleans French Quarter
Mrsgaribaldi
alpro2

Port Orleans Riverside
CanadianWDWFan/Mickey’sGirl
Beast_fanatic/EarForceOne
PolyGirl40
ChipnDaleGal
MNNHFLTX
NotaGeek

Pop Century
hoop de do
JPL
Katzateer
‘Guest’ of the MasterControlProgram
BriarRose0708
grego77
brad192
Tinkerbell627
Red Randal
Mousefever
TikiGoddess

Coronado Springs
KarenP
BronxTigger

OKW
dlpmikki
ElenitaB
Piglet822
Natazu
Disney_nut
Here we go again…

Boardwalk
Not2Loud

Boardwalk Villas
Barb_A

BCV
BethieTink
Fortgoofy97

All Star Sports
MissStyles
disneydeb
Dsnygirl

Swan
DisneyDudet

Saratoga Springs
Ian
dpamac

Fort Wilderness Campground
Tink’s Friend

Wilderness Lodge
Hammer

Caribbean Beach
Tink1
coloradowendyl

Animal Kingdom Lodge
TheSorcererofFantasia
faline

There are others coming that I don't know their resorts, so I'll update as I find out more information...

BronxTigger
09-09-2007, 08:32 AM
That's a great list!

I did switch (again!) but for the last time. My friend was able to get me a CM discount, so I was able to switch to a moderate for the same price as a value. The only ones available were CBR and CSR, and since I just stayed at CBR I'll be at...

Coronado Springs Resort!

I'm excited to try this one out. I've heard a lot of good things about it. :thumbsup:

hoop de do
09-09-2007, 08:49 AM
:thanks:

Great Job Rhonda, thanks for your time. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

KarenP
09-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Thanks for making the list, Rhonda!

Carol
09-10-2007, 08:06 AM
Change of plans.

Beth, Donna, Michael and I will all be at Riverside.

Dsnygirl
09-10-2007, 11:41 AM
:mickey: Carol, thanks so much for doing the list - it's great!! :thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
09-10-2007, 08:21 PM
:mickey: Carol, thanks so much for doing the list - it's great!! :thumbsup:

Hey Blythe! When did I change my name to Carol? ;)

Dsnygirl
09-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Hey Blythe! When did I change my name to Carol? ;)

:blush: Ooops... I saw Carol's post about changing their resorts, and got her name in my head when I posted.... sorry!!

Let me rephrase - Thanks Rhonda for doing the list -- it's GREAT!! :D :D

MacAddict
09-13-2007, 12:38 AM
Hello all,

I am fairly new to Intercot, been here reading a few times, but just finally joined the forums to get involved :)

So Kelly (my partner) and I will be at POR for 10 nights. :mpumpkin::bat:

Would love to meet up with anyone to explore the parks and FOOD is always a definite fun thing to do! :mickey:

Mike

:mickey3::balloon::mickey3:

DisneyDudet
09-13-2007, 09:59 AM
Come on! Epcot resorts gotta represent!!

Ah! I'm the only one at the Swan.. oh well... At least I won't have a bunch of crazy people to wake me up!

MacAddict, welcome to our crazy group. Even though I've been a member of Intercot for over 5 years, I still have only met one person!! Rhonda! So we'll all be meeting new people!

I can't wait everyone!

BriarRose0708
09-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Hello all,

I am fairly new to Intercot, been here reading a few times, but just finally joined the forums to get involved :)

So Kelly (my partner) and I will be at POR for 10 nights. :mpumpkin::bat:

Would love to meet up with anyone to explore the parks and FOOD is always a definite fun thing to do! :mickey:

Mike

:mickey3::balloon::mickey3:

:welcome:

Glad to have you aboard, see you in 27 days!

Gypsy
09-13-2007, 06:20 PM
Been AP since 1995 and coming back...Oct.11-17 at Pop....was there the day it opened...:)
Meeting lots at MK, AK, Epcot, from around the globe....love Disney and VMK and most of all the Park Walt Built: Disneyland...my home
See you all soon! Can't wait!:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
09-13-2007, 10:25 PM
Reposting just to make it easier to find:

Port Orleans French Quarter
Mrsgaribaldi
alpro2

Port Orleans Riverside
CanadianWDWFan/Mickey’sGirl
Beast_fanatic/EarForceOne
PolyGirl40
ChipnDaleGal
MNNHFLTX
NotaGeek
MacAddict

Pop Century
hoop de do
JPL
Katzateer
‘Guest’ of the MasterControlProgram
BriarRose0708
grego77
brad192
Tinkerbell627
Red Randal
Mousefever
TikiGoddess
Gypsy

Coronado Springs
KarenP
BronxTigger

OKW
dlpmikki
ElenitaB
Piglet822
Natazu
Disney_nut
Here we go again…

Boardwalk
Not2Loud

Boardwalk Villas
Barb_A

BCV
BethieTink
Fortgoofy97

All Star Sports
MissStyles
disneydeb
Dsnygirl
cantgetenuff
WyckedDisneyFan

Swan
DisneyDudet

Saratoga Springs
Ian
dpamac
John (Friday through Monday)

Beach Club
John (Saturday through Thursday)

Fort Wilderness Campground
Tink’s Friend

Wilderness Lodge
Hammer

Caribbean Beach
Tink1
coloradowendyl

Animal Kingdom Lodge
TheSorcererofFantasia
faline

WyckedDisneyFan
09-14-2007, 08:44 PM
We'll be staying at the all star Sports ONLY because it was the last value available on the plan we bought. I'll be having nightmares of huge :basket: basketball ball hoops!! Maybe a drink :cheers: at the Jellyroll gathering will help! Then again, any day at Disney is a good day!!

Beast_fanatic
09-14-2007, 09:37 PM
We'll be staying at the all star Sports ONLY because it was the last value available on the plan we bought. I'll be having nightmares of huge :basket: basketball ball hoops!! Maybe a drink :cheers: at the Jellyroll gathering will help! Then again, any day at Disney is a good day!!

Welcome to INTERCOT! :thumbsup:

John
09-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Ok - I guess I should post my info :)

Sat - Thursday: WDW Beach Club
Friday - Monday: Saratoga Springs

To answer someone else's inquiry as to why not a lot of ICOTees are staying at the Yacht/Beach/Swan/Dolphin - The Gartner IT Symposium is going on the week leading up to the 10th - and they take a TON of rooms at all 4 resorts.

DisneyDudet
09-16-2007, 11:33 PM
Ok - I guess I should post my info :)

Sat - Thursday: WDW Beach Club
Friday - Monday: Saratoga Springs

To answer someone else's inquiry as to why not a lot of ICOTees are staying at the Yacht/Beach/Swan/Dolphin - The Gartner IT Symposium is going on the week leading up to the 10th - and they take a TON of rooms at all 4 resorts.

Oh dear... is it at the Dolphin? Now you have me worried!! We arrive the 12th.

I never knew about this!!!!!

John
09-17-2007, 12:17 AM
Yes - it's at the Swan, Dolphin, Yacht and Beach Clubs. It's that big. Steve Balmer from Microsoft and Michael Dell will both be there.

Symposium/ITxpo – 7-12 October in Orlando, FL
The latest advice on your biggest challenge: Driving profits and performance with IT. Join thousands of fellow IT and business executives for six intensive days of 250 individual sessions that will be streamed through six critical business imperatives. The benefits of Symposium/ITxpo: Analyst One-On-Ones, role-based Symposium Communities, The ITxpo tech showcase, news-making executive keynotes, and much, much more. Don't miss the opportunity to benchmark against other organizations and gather take home advice that you can apply immediately.

http://www.gartner.com/it/sym/2007/sym17/sym17.jsp

DisneyDudet
09-17-2007, 12:52 AM
Oh dear... well.. there goes our relaxing time at the resort! Hopefully they will be on the way out when we're getting there!

Tink&Goofy
09-18-2007, 03:47 PM
So am I just going to get laughed at if I ask about availability of ANY DVC studios during this time (11th - 15th)??

Here we go again...
09-18-2007, 04:38 PM
So am I just going to get laughed at if I ask about availability of ANY DVC studios during this time (11th - 15th)??

Yep....
:haha::haha::rotfl:

disneydeb
09-27-2007, 09:55 PM
You will know it is my room when you find the All-Star Sports room with a Happy Birthday Intercot
sign with a birthday cake and balloons in the window! Just printed it up tonight!