PDA

View Full Version : maybe a nightmare cafe!!!!

Malificent the Dragon 102
02-02-2007, 05:08 PM
:jack: :malef: :malef: o.k, so some people did not like my idea of a ride,but what about a cafe or restaurant!!!!!!!!whith charaters and eveything,please like this idea!! :jack: :malef: :malef:

BelleBeauty
02-02-2007, 06:47 PM
I really enjoyed the Nightmare before Christmas version of the HM in DLR. I think a restaurant - whether it is permanent or holiday driven - would be great!

amorillo
02-02-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm addicted to everything Nightmare before Christmas!
So.... anything.... a ride... a resturant... more merch... I'd love to see it all!

DizneyFreak2002
02-03-2007, 11:55 AM
How about a restaurant themed after the Disney villains with a villains character meal?

DDBird
02-03-2007, 10:36 PM
I can get in to a a Disney Villans Cafe but not just a Nightmare Before Christmas one. As much as I enjoyed the movie, I don't think it will lend itself to a cafe.

pink
02-04-2007, 12:07 PM
I think that would be a cool idea, but even more fun would be like a villian themed cafe. I don't know how many young kids would like that though.

:mickey:

The Bookseller
02-04-2007, 01:25 PM
A "Villain Themed" cafe might be a good idea but I remember that they tried to pull that idea once and it failed. It was a Villain-only Character-Meal and they received complaints about how rude the caracter were (!).

So, it MIGHT not work if the public is not informed propely.

Imakejessicarabbitjelous
02-25-2007, 12:17 PM
YAY! i hope the do make a nightmare before christmas cafe! it would be amazing! i hope they do make one for when i go over to work there next year! :mickey: :blush: :cloud9:

Chernabog1326
03-16-2007, 08:07 PM
How about a restaurant themed after the Disney villains with a villains character meal?

I'm all for that. Why just have a restaurant with one dark theme? There are so many cool villians in the Disney arsenal.

Pop Centurion
03-17-2007, 02:16 PM
Nightmare Cafe is a good idea but I'd much rather see a Villain themed restaurant in MGM studios.

Crow
03-17-2007, 08:20 PM
Villians VIlla
w NBC dishes.

HndrdPrcnt
03-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Maybe if they opened a villians themed park with all thrill rides, then I could see it. Otherwise, NO!!

Rayadragon
03-18-2007, 03:47 PM
I like HndrdPrcnt's idea. I agree that a villians theme park with more thrill rides would be a great idea. That would lend itself to having a specific theme restaraunt with the NBC characters. Otherwise, I think it would work better as a character meal with other disney villians.

SBETigg
03-18-2007, 04:14 PM
I love the idea of a restaurant with villains. I hate the idea of an all-villains or all-thrill ride park. It is a fun idea in theory, but completely out of keeping with the Disney philosophy of family staying together to enjoy the parks. I wouldn't mind a villain-themed land in a park. But there isn't a park of all heroes or all tame rides, so I can't imagine there would ever be a park of the reverse. The dark and the light mix to make a better experience together, something for everyone.

LudwigVonDrake
03-19-2007, 12:30 PM
I like the Villains restaurant idea :scared:

magicman
03-19-2007, 02:12 PM
I can't see there being enough interest in a restaraunt based on the Nightmare Before Christmas only; however, I can see a HUGE interest in a Villains Restaraunt. If it were attached to the Villains In Vogue Shop in MGM it would tie a dining theme in to the shop as well as the villains in the Fantasmic Show.

I LIKE IT!

EvilQueen2006
03-21-2007, 09:47 PM
I LOVE nightmere before x-mas, and would LOVE to see a restaurant, ride, or anything WDW could offer around this theme!

animalkingdomguy
03-30-2007, 02:56 PM
This is going to make me sound like an old character, but the whole Tim Burton Nightmare Before Christmas spooky goth thing creeps me out. I can't imagine dining at this resturant nor can I fathom what a menu for this creepy eatery would contain.

No Thank.

Kristi Kay
04-04-2007, 06:08 PM
I think they could make a wonderful Nightmare mini golf course!!! I also think Alice in Wonderland theme would make a good mini golf course though....

BelleandtheBeast
04-05-2007, 11:39 PM
I personally would love a villian cafe, the dark side of me that is, lol

Belle--86
04-11-2007, 05:14 PM
I agree, a villian restaurant sounds so cool. My DH and DD,s just love the villians.:malef: :jack:

GiltterDisneyGirl
04-21-2007, 04:22 PM
wow sounds like a really cool idea!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
04-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Please, not while I'm eating!

SurferStitch
05-02-2007, 11:25 AM
This is going to make me sound like an old character, but the whole Tim Burton Nightmare Before Christmas spooky goth thing creeps me out. I can't imagine dining at this resturant nor can I fathom what a menu for this creepy eatery would contain.

No Thank.

:ditto:

Sally always kind of grossed me out being all stitched together....I really don't want a person who is sewn together walking around me while I eat, or have to see statues/pictures of it. The only characters I like are Jack and Zero...the rest are kind of gross and creep me out.

A general villians theme would be fine by me, though.

Hayden's Dad
05-02-2007, 11:57 AM
I agree with the Villians Cafe!! Maybe over at the Studios so during the Star Wars weekends they could have special appearences from those villians too.

Mickey91
05-09-2007, 10:37 PM
A Villians cafe at MGM would be cool. But do you think there would be enough business? Do that many people like villians???