PDA

View Full Version : Which Villains Comeuppance Do You Enjoy Most?

magicman
02-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Let's face two things: (1) Disney has GREAT villains and (2) We love to see the villains "get theirs".

Which villain(s) comeuppance do you enjoy the most?

For me, I like to see the shadows of Scar "getting his rightful due" as he becomes the king fit for a meal.

Also, I like to hear the scream of Maleficent as she is pierced in the heart with the sword.

The Magicman

SBETigg
02-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Ursula! Actually, I think I enjoyed watching her pets get it even more, because she had to witness that before she met her own deserving end.

SurferStitch
02-01-2007, 01:13 PM
Lady Tremain and her daughters! Guess it's a girl thing, but it's so great when a woman who thinks she's "all that" gets her comeuppance.

Brings a tear to my eye. :thedolls:

Brer Robert
02-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Lady Tremain and her daughters! Guess it's a girl thing, but it's so great when a woman who thinks she's "all that" gets her comeuppance.

Brings a tear to my eye. :thedolls:

Did you know that in the ORIGINAL non-Disney story of Cinderella that the step-family actually gets their eyes pecked out by birds? Quite gruesome if you ask me, :sick: I'm much happier with what Walt decided to end it with.

As for MY favorite villain fate, it's how the weasels from Roger Rabbit LAUGHED themselves to death.

SBETigg
02-02-2007, 07:08 AM
Did you know that in the ORIGINAL non-Disney story of Cinderella that the step-family actually gets their eyes pecked out by birds? Quite gruesome if you ask me, :sick: I'm much happier with what Walt decided to end it with.

As for MY favorite villain fate, it's how the weasels from Roger Rabbit LAUGHED themselves to death.

The Grimms version has the birds. Really nasty. Better than what happened to the villain in the Goose Girl. Ewww. I always thought it would have been a good one for Disney, though. Without the gruesome ending, of course. In Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid, there is no villain or comeuppance, just a sad ending, so I definitely prefer Disney. I think that's why Ursula's end is so satisfying for me.

ChipnDaleGal
02-02-2007, 04:13 PM
I think Frollo is the most appauling villain in Disney movies in his treatment of the Hunchback, so I enjoy his downfall the most.

GenieOfPA
02-02-2007, 10:38 PM
For me, I like to see the shadows of Scar "getting his rightful due" as he becomes the king fit for a meal.

i agree, i love seeing scar get his rightful ending... but you gotta love Captain Hook getting worked over by the croc ;) thats def one of my faves too! :number1:

LibertyTreeGal
02-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Nope, nope, nope -- as much as I enjoy all of those, I love to see those nasty, viscious, gossipy lady elephants all broken and bruised after they made baby Dumbo cry, AND refused to mother him after he lost his mom. GRRRRR... :mad: as a mommy that just steams me.

indytraveler
02-27-2007, 05:38 PM
I liked a few of the one's already posted... So I'll give another... How about Jafar spending time (10,000 years) in a lamp in the Cave of Wonders?

Marilyn Michetti
03-05-2007, 05:10 AM
I'll go for with Scarface - he got it from Simba AND the hyena's. Talk about being stuck between a "rock and a hard place".:thedolls:

Princess Jayne
03-05-2007, 12:06 PM
i'd have to say Ursula or Scar but i agree with Surfer Stitch about Lady Tremain! x

battle beast
03-25-2007, 02:24 AM
The one I enjoyed the most is... huh. It's hard to say... there were some good ones. But... I can't say! They are all pretty good, in their own ways.