PDA

View Full Version : If you had to demolish a ride from each park what would it be?

goofyrules
01-28-2007, 04:11 PM
O.k, You are being forced to take away one ride/show from each park, which would you demolish?

Mk:Its a small world, I know it is very popular, but for me it is a scary torture ride!!!
Epcot:That Ellen Degenerous dinasour ride, sorry, I can't remember the name!!!
MGM:Voyage of the little mermaid
AK: That meet and greet place in camp minnie mickey

tundramom
01-28-2007, 04:17 PM
MK: Stitch's Great Escape
AK: Flights of Wonder
EPCOT: JIYI Figment- sorry! I fail to see the attraction (bad pun)
MGM: Sounds Dangerous!

ILoveDisney818
01-28-2007, 04:18 PM
Hmm.. that's a tough one!

MK-Stitch's Great Escape or Astro Orbiter
Ep-Journey into Imagination
MGM-Narnia Showcase (i don't understand why that is still there!)
AK-Pocahontas Show
:mickey:

PirateLover
01-28-2007, 04:27 PM
MK: Stich's Great Escape
MGM: Sounds Dangerous. Anyone who doesn't pick this is crazy! Sorry guys! ;)
Epcot: Wonders of Life. I love it just as much as anyone but it's fairly obvious that they aren't planning on restoring it, so might as well stop toying around and just get rid of it.
AK: Triceritops Spin

Speedy1998
01-28-2007, 04:30 PM
Hmm.. that's a tough one!

MK-Stitch's Great Escape or Astro Orbiter
Ep-Journey into Imagination
MGM-Narnia Showcase (i don't understand why that is still there!)
AK-Pocahontas Show

I have to agree with your choice for AK, I did not even know it was there.

As for the Narnia Showcase I am guessing it is still up because they are making the Caspin Prince which is the sequal to Lion, the Witch an the Wardrobe.

So here are my choices.

AK - Pocahontas Show

For the other three parks I am choosing buildings that have mostly been vacant for years.

MK - Skyway to Tommorowland/ Skyway to Fantasyland
Epcot - I can not remeber the name, but the building used to be a restaurant, now it is only used for special events. (I think it was the Odysee)
MGM - Whatever that building is that is next to Sounds Dangerous, Whatever was in there was closed by time I made my first trip to MGM in 1999.

WDW_Obsessed
01-28-2007, 05:20 PM
MK: Stitch :sick:
MGM: Sounds Dangerous
Epcot: Imagibation
AK: Flights of Wonder

ParrotheadMinni
01-28-2007, 05:30 PM
AK - Conservation Station Takes too much time, for too little reward
MGM - Sounds Dangerous
Epcot - Body Wars if were still open .
MK - I'll say Galaxy Theater, since it's never used anyway. Everything else there, I either like a lot, or, it's such a tradition that I couldn't even suggest getting rid of it.. :blush:

Caroleh
01-28-2007, 06:06 PM
AK- Conservation Station
Epcot-Body Wars
MGM-Sounds Dangerous
MK-Stitch's Great Escape

LibertyTreeGal
01-28-2007, 06:09 PM
MK - SGE
Epcot - The making of Me
AK - Conservation station
MGM - Sounds Dangerous

pink
01-28-2007, 06:10 PM
MK: Stitche's Great Escape
AK: It's tough to be a bug (cool concept and I love that it's in the tree, but everytime we go my family makes me watch that show and I don't like bugs! :blush: )
Epcot: Mission Space (only because I don't want to see anybody else get hurt)
MGM: Sounds dangerous??

darthmacho
01-28-2007, 06:54 PM
My choices:

MK: Tomorrowland Speedway :elephant:

Epcot: Mission Space :ambal:

MGM: Sounds Dangerous :sheep:

AK: Chester and Hester's Stinkorama :crab:

Stu29573
01-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Let's see here...

MK- Pooh's Playful Spot (mainly as revenge for 20,000)

Epcot- Wonders of Life (if you ain't gonna fix it- kill it)

MGM- SOUNDS DANGEROUS (horrible...just horrible)

AK- Dino-Rama (I just don't get it)

rogerram1
01-28-2007, 09:17 PM
MGM: Sounds Dangerous-nothing is even close to this bad in any park.
Epcot: The Norway Ride. It's only good to take a break.
AK: Pocahontas Show.
MK: Pooh and friends Meet and Greet in Fantasyland. What a waste of great space.

JMTStone
01-28-2007, 09:58 PM
MK: Stich's Great Escape
MGM: Sounds Dangerous. Anyone who doesn't pick this is crazy! Sorry guys! ;)
Epcot: Wonders of Life. I love it just as much as anyone but it's fairly obvious that they aren't planning on restoring it, so might as well stop toying around and just get rid of it.
AK: Triceritops Spin

Although my husband would say anything that spins is useless, some of us like the spinny. I like PirateLover's list.

KAT1811
01-28-2007, 10:07 PM
MK - Astro Orbitor

Epcot - Timon & Pumba's Recycling thing in the Kraft pavillion

MGM - Sounds Dangerous

AK - That spinning ride. I love to be spun around but that one hurts.

Melanie
01-28-2007, 10:11 PM
MK: Astro Orbiter
Epcot: Innoventions
AK: Primeval Hurl

Mendelson
01-28-2007, 10:53 PM
I don't see how anyone can say anything at the MK other than the Speedway. Come on! That ride belongs in a two-bit amusement park...not the most sophisticated, visited park in the world. It's so outdated, loud, stinky, and takes up too much space. Disney should be embarassed to keep operating it! I'm prepared to hate Sitch (haven't been on it yet, but have heard the reviews), but I'm sure it at least something going for it from a technical wizardry standpoint. But the Speedway.... yech!!

Now that I've told you how I really feel....

Actually, I can't even think of the other parks now because after focusing on the speedway for a few minutes everything else seems pure genius (even Sounds Dangerous).

dixielandings
01-29-2007, 12:48 AM
Wow, the opinions are vastly varied and STRONG on this topic! I'm surprised to see that a few people chose to get rid of Flights of Wonder - I LOVE this show! Oh well...

Here's my list:
MK - tie b/t Stitch and the stupid Carpets of Aladdin (eyesore in an otherwise beautiful spot)
Epcot - M:S (please resurrect Horizons!)
Studios - I'd remove that monstrous hat from in front of the GMR but since that's neither a ride nor a show, I'd have to say - don't flame me - the Little Mermaid show (the movie really shows it up)
AK - I don't have a problem with anything here - but if I'm being forced, I'd probably say the Triceratops Spin - there are too many of that same ride all over WDW

alpro2
01-29-2007, 06:03 AM
EPCOT - Ellen
MK - Aladdin
AK - that whole carnival thingy
MGM - Sound Dangerous

Did I mention Ellen?

RAIDER
01-29-2007, 08:32 AM
Magic Kingdom - Stitch

Epcot - Ellen ( Universe of Energy )

MGM - Sounds Dangerous

Animal Kingdom - Pochantantas

EpcotFan182
01-29-2007, 08:35 AM

Epcot: El Rio del Tiempo

MGM: Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular (nothing really against it, I just don't enjoy it)

AK: Rafiki's Planet Watch

4ubie1
01-29-2007, 09:55 AM
And the winners are: :D

MK: One of the spinning rides...there are enough there..Aladdin's Magic Carpets i think :dizzy:

EPCOT: Wonders of Life..i agree with someone else..fix it or get rid of it :medic:

MGM: Sounds Dangerous :bored:

AK: The Carnival...it has no place there :shake: :nono:

Juggalotus
01-29-2007, 10:27 AM
MK - Small World. There's part of me that loves this ride, but then the sane rational part re-gains control and wants it gone.

EPCOT - Ellen - Not the whole ride, just get rid of her.

AK - Not sure, I've only been here once, so I'm not sure what could be removed.

MGM - Muppets 3D. But don't get rid of them. Redo it. It was really showing its age on our honeymoon, I think they could stand to film a new one.

mjaclyn
01-29-2007, 10:33 AM
Magic Kingdom - Country Bear Jamboree (the longest 20 minutes of my life!)
Epcot - Body Wars :sick: :sick: :sick:
MGM - Sounds Dangerous (Complete waste of space)
Animal Kingdom - Dinosaur (They need to get rid of this ride and put Indiana Jones in there instead - it's TOO dark!)

SandmanGStefani24
01-29-2007, 10:43 AM
Well for the record let me say I am not for destroying anything on WDW property, there are a few things I could do without. If I was limited to one per park, they would be....

MK-stitch
Epcot-Circle of Life
MGM-about half the park
AK-conservation station

handmaidenofprincesses
01-29-2007, 10:59 AM
MK: Stitch's Great Escape.. that show sucked....
EPCOT: honey i shrunk the audience... and if not that, then Maelstrom, they're both evil....
MGM: Sounds dangerous
AK: dinosaur... i hate that ride, its painful

SBETigg
01-29-2007, 11:05 AM
MK: Tomorrowland Speedway- this is a large area that can house a much more modern and environmentally friendly ride.

Epcot: Wonders of Life Pavilion. Out with the old and put something new in!

Disney-MGM Studios: Sounds Dangerous. (could be so much better!)

AK- Dinorama (eyesore!)

Mcbkaitlyn
01-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Mk-STITCH-Hate it

Ak-All of Chester&Hester dinorama

MGM-Sounds dangerous

Epcot-Body Wars

King Triton
01-29-2007, 12:27 PM
Answering this without looking at the other posts first...

MK: Tomorrowland Indy Speedway...I like the concept, just not thrilled with the execution. It seems out of place at DIsney and its taking up a huge amount of real estate.

EP: Wonders of Life...Not open enough and whats inside isn't all that great

MGM: Playhouse Disney on Stage (or whatever's there now) Never saw it, never will

AK: Dinorama...doesn't seem like a good use of that space...reminds me of an average carnival

Dawnya
01-29-2007, 12:31 PM
I can't believe no one has said Swiss Family Treehouse! Now THAT is a waste of space.

MK Swiss Family Treehouse
AK Conservation Station (I can pet these animals at our State Fair for free)
Epcot The Making of Me (what is this doing in WDW?)
Studios Sounds Dangerous

lightyearfan
01-29-2007, 12:53 PM
boy this is a tough but fun question, hard to find anythng bad at WDW, but here goes my choices:

1. Magic Kingdom(robinson tree house) no fun walking up a big tree just to see props
2. MGM(Narnia Showcase) complete waste of time, we did this as the last show for the day, after Fantasmic, and wow what a disappointment
3. Epcot(like it all no demolish for me at this park)
4. Animal Kingdom(Pocahontus Show) can be boring if you don't have kids

Belle_0717
01-29-2007, 01:02 PM
MK: Tomorrowland Speedway or Swiss Family Robinson Tree house

Epcot: entire Imagination Pavilion!

Disney-MGM Studios: Backlot Tour - bring back the Golden GIrls house

AK- Dinorama - if they made it more like the times of the "Flintstone's" it would be more fun.

DNS
01-29-2007, 01:13 PM
MK - Aladdin Magic Carpets

EP - Innoventions

MGM - Indiana Jones Stunt Show

AK - All or any of Dinorama

I have a really hard time coming up with something for EPCOT, but in the end I went with Innoventions because in recent years I find that we spend very little if any time there.

Luv Eeyore
01-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Wow - had to think about this-

MK: Almost said Stitch, but have to go with Aladdin. Need to open that space back up.

Epcot: I just couldn't pick between the old Oddesey building and Wonders of Life.

MGM: Way too many choices here, but ultimately have to go with Sounds Dangerous (would there really be an MGM left if everything mentioned were demolished?!?)

AK: Pocahontas

ASweetLov
01-29-2007, 01:34 PM
It's A Small World :ack:

tomorrowschild
01-29-2007, 01:58 PM
MK- Stitch
EPCOT- The new Imagination - bring back the old one
Ak- Dinosaur
MGM- Sounds Dangerous

EvilQueen2006
01-29-2007, 02:18 PM
MK- Stich
Epcot- Honey I shrunk the Audience
Studios- Sounds Dangerous
AK- Pocahontis

Tigger-N-Pooh
01-29-2007, 03:34 PM
MK - I so cannot believe that no one has said the Tiki Room :tikki: ! Either restore it to the original or get rid of it altogehter. That under new management show is terrible! :blowup:
MGM - Narnia, I mean really what's the point? :bang:
Epcot - replace the viking ship with the old one where the kids can actually play :down:
AK - dinosaur :gator:

indytraveler
01-29-2007, 03:46 PM
MK: SGE
Epcot: WOL
AK: start over*:blowup:

*For the "newest" WDW park I'm not sure what their intention was. My least favorite by far. Not enough for me to enjoy a full day. Sorry:down:

DizNee143
01-29-2007, 04:00 PM
Epcot - Mission Space

Magic Kingdom - Stitchs Great Escape

MGM - Sounds Dangerous

Animal Kingdom - anything really....the whole park kinda stinks to me!!

dundeehunter
01-29-2007, 04:10 PM
I am reading all of the prior posts and I'm almost crying here with the responses... :ill: I can't believe the following choices for the following reasons....I realize they are opinions, but come on people!!!

AK:regarding Pochahontas-does everyone realize that WDW lists her as a "princess" but the only place that you can find her is at AK. My daughter loves her and we can hardly find any merchandise on this WDW princess...not even at AK. Get rid of Dinosaur. I have seen grown men scared from this ride!

MK:The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse-yes it's old and you climb it, but it's such a good old classic Disney movie. I agree with the Speedway....I don't get the Speedway and Disney-please show me the connection

MGM-I TOTALLY AGREE with Sounds Dangerous. Just returned from this show last week. Total waste of waiting in line and then 11 minutes of a "show" which I use the term losely!

EPCOT-I like everything here, but Ellen was kind of weird.

Just my 2 cents...

JerseyMouse
01-29-2007, 04:22 PM
MK---Snow White

Epcot--Mission Space

MGM--Indy

AK--Primevil Whirl

Matt's Dad
01-29-2007, 04:44 PM
O.k, You are being forced to take away one ride/show from each park, which would you demolish?

Mk:Its a small world, I know it is very popular, but for me it is a scary torture ride!!!
Epcot:That Ellen Degenerous dinasour ride, sorry, I can't remember the name!!!
MGM:Voyage of the little mermaid
AK: That meet and greet place in camp minnie mickey

Wow. I think the correct thing to say here, is "Which ride do you avoid?", not what ride should be taken down. Sorry, but maybe you just don't see the park through the same eyes as my 5 and 7 year olds .... but Small World is one of my youngest son's favorites, Universe of Energy taught my oldest son a lot while being enjoyable, they both love the little mermaid, and sorry ... if you want family photo ops with characters... hitting camp mickey/minnie durring a Lion King show lets you get some great shots with minimal lines. So ... if you were king for the day .... you would wipe out several of my family's favorite attractions.

I guess they built the parks for lots of people, different ages, different abilities to dream. Speedway is a "waste of space", and if you just drove 1,000 miles to get to Disney I understand the less than overwhelming appeal of a "pretend race car" ... but to a 7 year old boy who gets his first chance to "drive" a "real car" and race other people (and yes, they do "race" even if the car behind them has no chance of passing.... it is kinda cool. It was when I was 7, and is now that my oldest son is 7.
For the idea that there are too many "flying in a circle rides" (AKA Dumbo, Aladin, those dinosaurs), I guess I would only ask that you check out the line at Dumbo sometime. Sorry, when you have people waiting for 45 minutes or longer for a 1 minute ride, the thought of stripping some of the "copy" rides that distribute the people throughout the worlds sounds ludicrous to me.

Change the topic to rides I avoid .... great discussion. But tear out rides because "I dont like them?" Wow, guess we should get rid of all eye glasses (sorry, I don't wear them), left handed baseball mitts (sorry, I am right handed), the state of New Mexico (sorry, I don't live there and can't say that I plan on going), cats (ok, here you may have a point), and people who speak French and/or Porteguese (again, not my languages). Or maybe I should just avoid these things instead. Hmmm

Rides I would avoid, by the way:
Sounds Dangerous: Sorry, did it once many years ago, no need to go back.
Pocho: Great for some people, not for me.

But rather than tear them down ... maybe I'll just avoid them, let the people who like them go ... and if Disney sees a big enough decline in attendance at them, they will probably make a substitution.
Like they did for the Hunchback Musical Show (Sorry, I Miss That One).

Surfer Stitch
01-29-2007, 04:53 PM
I really don't want to get rid of anything. I'd like to see a lot of improvements though. Although I'm sure Stitch is going to take a lot of hits from people who visit this site. I guess if I had to pick

AK-Triceratop Spin (How many of this type of ride can there be?)
MK-Speedway (just makes MK look like any other park)
MGM-Sounds Dangerous (not enough room to list the reasons
Epcot- Ellen(I like it but it's at the bottom if I have to pick)

alilprincessmom
01-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Magic Kingdom - Stitch's Great Escape

Epcot - Wonder's of Life

MGM - Sound's Dangerous

AK - Chester and Hester's Dinorama (is that the right name?)

That was rather simple!

Ella Loves Disney
01-29-2007, 07:33 PM
I agree with Matt's Dad. There are a few rides that I would stay away from. I wouldn't get rid of something just because I don't like it. Here is my list of rides I would avoid.

MK - Haunted Mansion
Epcot - Honey I shrunk the Audience
AK - Conversation Station
MGM - Narnia

tarjaybuff
01-29-2007, 07:44 PM
MGM - Sounds Dangerous(what were they thinking):fingers:
AK - Conservation Station
MK - Speedway(we could all breathe easier)
EPCOT - Wonders of Life (Open it or Remove it)

Figgyluv03
01-30-2007, 12:01 AM
Hmmm, so hard....
MK - Swiss Family Tree House
Epcot - Wonders of Life - the whole thing!
MGM - Backlot Tour - it's getting shorter everytime I go back.
AK - Only was there once to see Tarzan Rocks and then we left, so I can't really say much about that.

disneydeb
01-30-2007, 04:54 AM
MK - Speedway!!!!!!!
Epcot - JIYI
MGM - Sounds Dangerous
AK - TRI SPIN

Granny Jill A
01-30-2007, 02:36 PM
MK - Tomorrowland Speedway
AK - That carnival in the parking lot
EP - Universe of Energy
MGM - Lights, Motors, Action Stunt Show

The thrill of driving is gone for me, and unless I see something on 4 wheels that's really unique like Test Track, I'll pass.

GenieOfPA
01-30-2007, 10:36 PM
MK: Stitches Great Escape or Country Bear Jamboree... couldn't decide... i really don't like either one.

EPCOT: The Circle Of Life An Environmental Fable... i can't believe i haven't seen anyone else say this... this attraction is hooooorrible... at least i think so.

MGM: Sounds Dangerous!... Although i must say, this prob IS the best attraction if you wanna get in a quick power nap.

AK: Everything in Dinoland... it just seems sooooo outta place. each time i pass it i half expect to see carnies walking around... but i'm not gonna lie, primevil whirl is pretty fun.

DigitalDaredevil
02-04-2007, 02:53 PM
MK: Stitch
Epcot: JIYI. Not that I don't like to ride it, but it could be a lot better. I almost said Mission: Space, but that is only because I want to see Horizons back.
MGM: Star Wars. I love the theming and the idea, but if they updated the ride mechanism, it would be sooo much better.
AK: Dinorama

minipoppins
02-04-2007, 04:01 PM
this is a hard one
AK- Phocahontas show
MK- Stich
MGM- Sounds Dangerous or Narnia showcase since all it is is a 5 min. preview of the movie
EPCOT- the norway ride

disneynarula
02-04-2007, 04:11 PM
MK- The Speedway

Epcot- Wonders of Life (the whole thing needs a facelift or to actually be open)

MgM- Lights Motors Action (bring back the real backstage tour)

Animal Kingdom:The whole Dinorama thing

DisneyOtaku
02-05-2007, 01:50 PM
MK: Stitch...and I haven't even been on it!

Epcot:Test Track. *dodges rotten food thrown at her* My family and I are the only ones who just don't get the appeal of that ride.

MGM:Sounds Dangerous

AK: Eh...we could use some less trails...

PinKy
02-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Isn't it funny how different everyone's opinion is??

I love love love the Ellen ride - its one of my favorites in all of WDW! *g*

I would get rid of:

MK: the speedway

Epcot: the making of me (I guess...... this one is difficult b/c I love everything at Epcot)

AK: hmmm....... this one is hard too - mostly because the park isn't that big! Maybe the conservation station.... but I think its such an excellent educational tool that I would hate to see it go.

MGM: that awful Drew Carey thing. Most of the time when I go in there my headphones don't even work so the whole thing is just pointless.

iDisney
02-05-2007, 03:27 PM
MK: Tomorrowland Speedway ~ Great memories of this ride with my father, but it has become an eyesore.

EPCOT: Wonders of Life ~ I remember going there along time ago, but I don't remember much about it. At any rate, it is sitting there empty with no plans to re-open so why not use the space for something else.

MGM: Sounds Dangerous ~ I have never personally been to this attraction, but everyone else seems to hate it. (I guess I am a follower.) PS~ I would love to have said the hat in front of GMR but that is not a ride nor an attraction.....

AK: Expedition Everest ~ Just Kidding! I have never been to Animal Kingdom so I will remain neutral on this one!

caryrae
03-17-2008, 09:08 PM
Mk- Astro Orbiter or Aladdin' Magic Carpet's. Just seems to much like something you can find at any county fair.

Epcot-Honey, I Shrunk The Audience. It is just getting to outdated for me. It was fun the first few times but after a while just no good anymore.

DHS-Star Tours. Another ride I wish they would update. I love Star Wars but this ride needs improvement.

AK-The carnival type area in Dino-Rama. The times I have gone I would rarely see many people playing the Carnival Games.

I do have to add Test Track is starting to become a ride to either get rid of or find some way to keep it from breaking down. It seems to break down more and more. It seems it has almost been down every time we visit. One time it stopped 5 times while on the ride and a bunch of times it works part of the day then closes or it's just closed most of the day. I really love the ride but the break downs are ruining it for me.

mouselover93
03-17-2008, 09:36 PM
magic kingdom: its a small world

disney holloywood stuidios(always mgm to me ) :sounds dangerous

epcot:either the land,or soaring

animal kingdom: tricarotops spin

thatkindofday
03-17-2008, 09:44 PM
Like some other people said, I don't think i could actually tear down anything, but my least favorites are:

Magic Kingdom: speedway
Epcot: Honey I shrunk the audience
Animal Kingdom: triceratop spin
Studios: sounds dangerous

I LOVE Dinosaur! and It's a Small World, and Universe of Energy!

Polynesian Dweller
03-17-2008, 09:52 PM
MK - Swiss Family Robinson, way out of date
DHS - Sounds Dangerous, truly awful
EPCOT - JIYI, again truly awful
AK - Tricertops Spin

lockedoutlogic
03-18-2008, 06:09 AM
This one is easy and a tough call in the same way....

here's my list of "finalists" without being to discriminatory as to the "type" of things I pick:

MK: Stitch, Laugh Floor, 100 Acre Wood Playground, The FastPast Kiosks at Peter Pan's Flight, The Speedway (not because it's necessarily "bad"....but it needs something new....the Cars attraction being installed in DCA might find it's way here), Magic Carpets of Aladdin...definitely...

EPCOT: Both sides of Imagination, Test Track (again...not bad...but anything that breaks down each day dampens the overall feel of the park), Mission: Space (Again...not "bad"...but anything that kills people dampens the overall feel of the park...misfired on this "military grade" hardware), Wonders of Life (sad.....how could disney fail to make biology...one of the most imaginative things on earth...interesting?), and to be honest....the American Adventure (equal parts corny and propoganda....this is a tough one to admit)

MGM/Hollywood: Sounds Dangerous and what's left of the Backlot get honorable mention...but both Star Tours and The Indiana Jones Stunt /Spectacular are both far inferior to the names they carry....i guess the Stunt show has some merits

AK: I don't know if I would demolish anything...based on the lack of depth of the park....but if they were to add...I hope they'd subtract Kali and the entire Chester and Hester (including Restaurantosaurus and anywhere that sells McDonalds - like that's hard to find stuff)

for extras:

Blizzard Beach: Downhill Double Dipper (what's the point of that?)

Typhoon Lagonn: Gangplank Falls and Mayday Falls....possibly the worst waterslides every placed in a park

bruin1344
03-18-2008, 07:19 AM
MK: Stitch Ride
Epcot: Honey I Shrunk the Audience (it came to the point I know when all the effects will happen)
AK: the carnival section (one of the rides i shared with a fat kid and i left the ride with bruises)

IloveDisney71
03-18-2008, 08:17 AM
There is only one attraction, in one park, that I think is TERRIBLE. I would demolish Sounds Dangerous at DHS!!!

BMan62
03-18-2008, 08:36 AM
There is only one attraction, in one park, that I think is TERRIBLE. I would demolish Sounds Dangerous at DHS!!!

This is kind of my feeling as well. I am NOT a Drew Carey fan and cringe at his condescending voice.

Also, remove Chester and Hesters and replace that entire area with the original Mythical/Extinct Creatures idea. C&H is just a walkway from Nemo to Dinosaur!

Other than that, I can see a LOT of upgrades/updates as being big improvements - not the least of which would be some of the waiting areas like the one for HISTA. Update HISTA with something more realistic like a Bill Nye The Science Guy attraction in 3D. Update Ellen with a new 'Jeopardy' sequence.

"Different strokes for different folks" applies here - what I like or would wish for is completely different than what a lot of others would enjoy. Disney understands this and has a little bit of everything to do their best to make sure nobody gets left out of the magic.

Grumpy Old Fool
03-18-2008, 09:37 AM
Boy am I in the minority here, but I love the Dino-Rama area. During the early to mid-sixties the dinosaur craze was going full-swing. It was the era of The Flintstones and Sinclair Gasoline (which had a dinosaur for their logo). Dinosaur toys were on every third toy store shelf. The 1964-65 New York World's Fair had several pavilions that featured dinosaurs (one of them, the Ford Pavilion, was designed by Disney). It was all being fueled by the discoveries of dinosaur bones, teeth, fossils, etc. that were being made in several southwest and western states, especially Utah and New Mexico.

Anywhere that so much as a dinosaur's toenail clipping was found, the locals would convert their barns, houses, and sheds into gift shops, rest stops, dinosaur "museums" - anything they could think of to coax a few tourists out of a few bucks. Some of the more successful operations even added carnival rides and games of chance.

Chester & Hester's Dino-Rama (I mean the entire area, including Restaurantosaurus) recreates not only the feel of those old tourist traps, but also of the era - of family vacations that you drove to, with meals you ate out of paper bags. When I visit the area, I feel like I'm back in our old Ford Galaxy with my mom, dad, and sister - all of us looking for a Howard Johnson's.

As far as what I would tear down, I agree that saying you would tear down an attraction because you don't like it is a bit drastic. Having said that, I would be happy to drive the bulldozer that rolls over MISSION: SPACE! This ride has been a disaster since day one, it makes people sick, (it has barf-bags, for heaven's sake) it doesn't really do any of the things that the Imagineers said it would do (like making you experience weightlessness), and Gary Sinise yells at you the entire time.

Most unforgiveable of all, they tore down Horizons for this mess.

russk42
03-18-2008, 11:17 AM
I'd find something better to do with the speedway: it takes up lots of space, requires many cast members to operate, uses tons of gas, pollutes, and therefore probably has a very high cost/guest ratio. My kids love it, though.

Astro orbiter, on the other hand, is a very efficient use of space; much better than Alladdin. I personally enjoy the view, which is the best in the park (since the skyway was dismantled)

In defence of the treehouse: it's one of the most imaginative places in the park, and dosen't use any electricity. I've never seen more than one cast member in attendance. This may the lowest cost/guest ratio in the park (although there's never many guests). Unless the imagineers came up with a killer attraction to take it's place, I'd leave it as-is.

Ian
03-18-2008, 11:38 AM
Tough call ... there's more to choose from lately than their used to be ...

MK: Toss-up between Aladdin, Stitch, Treehouse, and Speedway. I'll choose Aladdin, because I hate what it did to Adventureland. It's such a mess over there now. They really need to tear that thing out.

Epcot: JIYI ... easy one ...

DHS: Hmmm ... I'd probably go with LMA. That whole thing is dull, loud, boring, and pointless. That area could have been used for such better purposes.

AK: Can I demolish the entire park? ;) No? Okay, then I guess I'd pick the Dino-Rama area ... I hate that tacky eyesore.

#1donaldfan
03-18-2008, 12:20 PM
MK ==== Enchanted tiki room
AK ==== Carnival Games area, but keep prime evil whirl
MGM == Sounds Dangerous
EC ==== Nemo Musical, seats are a killer !!

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Okay...this is difficult.

MK: Tomorrowland Speedway - I'll never ride it again thanks to some kid constantly hitting the back of my car.

Stitch's Great Escape - I wish they bring back Extraterrestrial.

Epcot: Wonders of Life - boring....the people next to us feel asleep.

Journey Into Imagination - again bring back the one with Dreamfinder.

MGM: Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area!

AK: Finding Nemo the Musical - I will never see this again.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
03-18-2008, 01:25 PM
MK:
Stich's (not so) Great Escape

DHS:
Lights, Motors, Action!

EPCOT:
The Beverly fountain drink :blush:

AK:
Primevil Whirl

Chris :hatter:

pidge9101
03-18-2008, 01:33 PM
MK - Stitch or Tiki Room --- sorry, those birds are just too annoying for me!
EP - Honey I shrunk the audience!
DHS - Sounds Dangerous
AK - Primevil Whirl :sick:

WDWgoofy
03-18-2008, 02:12 PM
MK - Stitch's Great Escape
Epcot - Universe of Energy
HS - Sounds Dangerous
AK - Rafiki's Planet Watch

Ian
03-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Epcot: Wonders of Life - boring....the people next to us feel asleep.You got your wish on this one. WoL is closed.

mac badger
03-18-2008, 03:58 PM
i dont really hate anything at disney, so the idea of tearing down a ride seems a little harsh in my eyes.
and yet...
i certainly wouldnt cry if they got rid of tomorrowland speedway. its got so much room, you could resurrect 20,ooo leagues and mr. toad on that spot, and probably still have extra room

lightyearfan
03-18-2008, 04:26 PM
wow great topic here go my choices:

1. MK- Swiss Family Treehouse(talk about a waste of time, walking up a tree house that just has standing props to look at, this attraction is simply BORING!

2. DHS- Narnia attraction yet another snoozer

3. AK- Pocohauntus Show

4. Epcot- Body Wars when open.

Victor

milhouse
03-18-2008, 04:49 PM
MK - while Stitch it awful, I have to go for the toss up of Indy or the Treehouse. Pull one of those and put in another coaster.

Epcot - Maelstorm - nothing stormy about that ride

AK - Pocosnorus - almost as boring as the movie

DS - Raiders could use a refurb - same show since th 80s

thumperbug
03-18-2008, 05:32 PM
MK-Bye Bye Stitch
AK-While they can't "start over"....how about adding more real estate and making the park a wee bit easier to walk thru. Personally I don't get the whole Dino amusement park area, my young son seems to enjoy it...for about 5 minutes.
Epcot-Honey Is Shrunk the Audience..not a fan of mice....
HS-Sounds Danergous. Not a fan of the entire park but there are a few appeals there for my son who can't get enough of Star Tours or Indy Stunt show.

linedropper
03-18-2008, 07:23 PM
Might as well get my 2 cents in!

MK- Poohs play spot.
HS- Drew Carey sounds dangerous with the 1988 headphones!
EC- Nemo journey to the sea, Yawn yawn, would rather watch the gulls say mine for 10 minutes!
AK- Nothing here really bother me, And I dont get why people dont enjoy flights of wonder with Guano Joe!

Steve:mickey:

GrmGrninGost
03-18-2008, 07:23 PM
Bite your tongue!

dumbo ears
03-18-2008, 08:05 PM
MK- Stitch's great escape, just a bad, boring show thats annoying
Epcot-honey I shrunk the audience, its just not a great show
MGM- Chronicles of narnia, its just a cheap attraction that was just thrown in and they could have done a lot better with
AK-Kali river rapids, its just a short ride and its not that good but you get soaked

DisneyTwirler13!
03-18-2008, 10:04 PM
MK- Stitch's Great Escape. It gets old fast.
Epcot- The Nemo ride... I kind of miss Sea Base Alpha...
DHS- Lights, Motors, Action! It's a little boring after a while...
AK- the new Nemo show!!!! IMHO, Tarzan was so much better!!

WVParkfan
03-19-2008, 11:23 AM
MK - Jungle Cruise. Biggest waste of time and space on the entire property, especially since they have the REAL thing at the AK
Epcot - Outpost. Put a real country there!
DHS - Narnia exhibit. 30 minute wait just to see a commercial.
AK - Dinoland. We love the AK, and it is our favorite park. But the Chester & Hester stuff just doesn't work for us.

beksy
03-19-2008, 03:25 PM
MK-- Stitch- I don't like the Speedway but Stitch literally made me feel like :sick: for an hour!

Epcot-- Ellen

MGM-- I love the Little Mermaid! I would get rid of Sounds Dangerous

AK--Bug's Life just because I hate bugs with a passion! :scared:

laughingplace<3
03-19-2008, 04:05 PM
MK- Snow White's Scary Adventure. I argue that it is not a classic, and the intensions seem to be for children... however most are crying afterwards.

AK- Hester and Chester The whole concept of two dinosaurs is cute, but the rides and area are very tacky. Just looking at it makes me gag. :ack:

DHS- Star Tours It's not that it necesarily makes me feel sick, but it's a cheap ride and I personally could sleep through it. The fact that I picked Star Tours over Sounds Dangerous should say enough!

Epcot- Ellen's Energy Adventure I don't in paticular hate it, and it wasn't that boring. The preshow was entertaining and interesting, but after that it is a waste of 15 minutes in Epcot. They can do something a lot better with the space.

xipetotec
03-19-2008, 04:09 PM
Magic Kingdom - TomorrowLand Speedway

Epcot - That Timon and Pumba movie

Studios - Sounds Dangerous

AK - Nemo: The Musical

DisFan01
03-19-2008, 05:17 PM
Magic Kingdom: Stitch's Great Escape -- you know they could have done something better...

EPCOT: The Circle of Life (That Timon and Pumba movie) :D -- Really really boring show...they should re-do it very soon

Disney's Hollywood Studios: Sounds Dangerous -- Who wants to hear him getting a hair cut, anyway?

Animal Kingdom: Kilimanjaro Safari -- BORING.....one picture of a lion is enough...

ligirlz
03-19-2008, 05:19 PM
MK: Country Bear Jamboree (not to demolish a gooooood rehab)

EPCOT: Ellen Energy ride - Boring!!

AK: Rafiki's Island thing. i never found any interest in that.

DHS: Sounds Dangerous. Please do something with this.

WDW24
03-19-2008, 05:44 PM
Ok, here goes,

MK: Indy Speedway
Epcot: O' Canada
DHS: Drew Carey
AK: Pochantas & Friends :mickey:

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-19-2008, 06:33 PM
You got your wish on this one. WoL is closed.

Oops! I ment to put Universe of Energy.

I haven't been to Wonders of Life since 94. Now this is what happens when you are on the computer and talking to someone else.

poeticeclipse
03-20-2008, 10:53 AM
MK- Tomorrowland Speedway (I can find this same ride at any other amusement park and wait half the time to get on it)

DHS- Backlot Tour. This used to be interesting. I miss the Golden Girls house so much. Oh, and the old "Adventures in Wonderland" house. The current attraction is such a waste of space.

EP- Mission:Space! Oh the sickness.... oh the sickness. I miss Horizons

AK- Dinosaur... I just can't open my eyes. I close my eyes and plug my ears. I'm terrified!!! Actually... now that I think about it. All of Dinoland USA can go.

Ian
03-20-2008, 11:10 AM
I always find these lists so interesting. It amazes me how many people list classic attractions and rides that I love as needing to be demolished.

Like I saw Snow White, Finding Nemo The Musical, Jungle Cruise, Kilmanjaro Safari, the Seas with Nemo and Friends ... those are all among some of my faves. It just goes to show how true the saying "Different strokes for different folks" really is.

Another interesting thing to note is how many of the attractions on these lists are relatively new. It's pretty obvious that a lot of the recent additions to the parks aren't exactly beloved.

KylesMom
03-20-2008, 11:34 AM
MK - Stitch's Great Escape
AK - Rafiki's Planet Watch
DHS - Sounds Dangerous
Epcot - HISTA - so incredibly out of date!

pixiedustct
03-20-2008, 12:42 PM
MK- Tiki Room
Epcot- Honey I Shrunk The Audience
AK- Dinoland
DHS- Lights, Motor Action

DizneyFanz
03-20-2008, 04:51 PM
Epcot: The re-vamped Mexico ride
AK: Hester & Chester's Dinorama (the whole thing)
DHS: Lights, Motors, Action!

DisneyCrazyET
03-20-2008, 10:32 PM
HS - Sounds Dangerous
AK - Dinorama
MK - Aladdin or Stitch
EPCOT - Demolish WOL and put something in.

CaptSmee
03-21-2008, 01:50 AM

Epcot: Innoventions

AK: the entire Dino-Rama area

jiifigment
03-21-2008, 12:07 PM
The sad thing is that the parks tend NOT to tear things down and replace them with ANYTHING! They just shut them down and leave them.

Epcot - WOL or Odyssey - take your pick
MGM - Hunchback of Notre Dame or ABC Theater
MK - 20,000 Leagues (the silly playground doesn't count as an attraction) or the Skyway.
AK - just demolish the whole cheap town fair midway - it looks SO out of place!!!

laward32
03-21-2008, 01:34 PM
MK-Stitch
Epcot-Don't have one
DHS-Sounds Dangerous
AK- the games in Dinoland, makes it feel like a carnival, not Disney.

sbnewbride
03-21-2008, 02:14 PM
My husband and I just got back from Disney for our honeymoon (miss it already!). This was my first extended stay at Disney ever. So I haven't ridden all the rides at every park, but these get my vote, based on last week:

MK: Stitch, stupid movie and bad ride (IMO)
AK: everything we did was enjoyable (didn't do even nearly everything though)
DHS: Sounds Dangerous - very lame for Disney
Epcot: Mission Space - I have never been motion sick before this but the orange line of this ride made me feel horrible! :sick:

joonyer
03-25-2008, 12:17 PM
OK I'm about to get on my soapbox. I've posted several times before on these boards about what a joke the Tomorrowland Speedway is for a Disney attraction. If i had any say-so, it would be the first to go in all of WDW. And my opinion is not just based on an adult perspective, but is supported by the opinion of my boys, who first rode when they were 6 and 9 years old, and promptly said when they exited "Dad, that is the worst go-kart ride we've ever been on". They have never wanted to ride on the Speedway again, even when there was nobody waiting in line. This attraction completely lacks any "magic" whatsoever, and furthermore, it's not even fun. The go-kart ride at almost every cheesy, sleazy, greasy local amusement park are much more fun than the Speedway at MK. It's not even as much fun as the bumper cars at a carnival midway. It has no Disney theme connection, is very slow loading, and its most egregious sin is that it takes up a huge amount of space that could be put to so much better use fro something truly magical and imaginative. Yes, I realize that little kids that have never been on a "car" ride before might think it's fun, (at least the first time they ride) but a Disney attraction, especially one at the MAGIC KINGDOM, ought to be 10 times better than what you find at a local roadside amusement park. This "ride" is the biggest waste of real estate in all of WDW. Other attractions at WDW may be slow loading, or only appeal to little ones, but at least they have some Disney connection and at least a little magic or imagination in their creation and execution. But the Speedway is, as my kids say, "totally lame" :down:

Boost
03-25-2008, 09:38 PM
MK - Move Pooh's playground and bring back 20,000 leagues, only in a much more updated way! (Think early EPCOT and hydrolators in Living Seas)...
EPCOT - Lose Body Wars and bring back an attraction with a Horizons feel to it!
STUDIOS - Change Star Tours into an attraction where you could choose to be either in the Death Star trench scene, the Jedi biker scout scene or the Empire Hoth battle...ride would have you exit through gift shop where kids could buy sabers before going to the Jedi training academy!
AK - Nothing really comes to mind....

crazygoalie39
03-25-2008, 09:49 PM
MK-Stitch
Epcot-Ellen's Energy Adventure
DHS-Nothing really but if it had to be done...Sounds Dangerous
AK-Primeval Whirl

Sharon1026
03-26-2008, 11:34 AM
MK - Stitch or COP
MGM - great movie ride. snooze
ak - petting zoo
epcot - american theatre - don't get rid of it - re do it. it's wayyyyy too over the top.

LandFan
03-26-2008, 12:14 PM
Wow - good question...
Ummmm...

MK-Stitch
AK- I can't really think of anything but get rid of the wacky games in Dinoland!
DHS-Sounds Dangerous (haven't bothered with it in ages)
EPCOT-the norway movie after malestrom - it's annoying to have it there!

Jasminegirlsmom
03-26-2008, 04:07 PM
here are the things I try to avoid

MK - Stitch or Tiki Room under new Management (they ruined the whole show)

AK - the carnival area or Rafiki's Planet Watch

Studios - Narnia, what a waste of time!

Epcot - Nemo and Friends. Oh and do away with that HORRIBLE HAT.

Belle_0717
03-26-2008, 07:45 PM
MK- Tom Sawyer Island

Epcot- Ellen

AK- Flights of Wonder

DHS- Sounds dangerous

SpecJoe Magic
03-26-2008, 11:52 PM
Magic Kingdom: Magic Carpets of Aladdin- It looks so out of place, and it has decreased the walking area in Adventureland.

Epcot: Ellen's Energy Adventure/JIYI- It pains me to know that these boring attractions take up such a large amount of real estate that could be put to much better use.

Studios: Backstage Studio Tour- This was one of my favorite attractions back when the park was a real working studio, but now it's a joke. It's not much fun to tour a fake movie studio. Plus, Residential Street, one of the most appealing parts of the tour, is now gone. The park doesn't have room to expand its borders , but the area that this attraction covers could allow for more attractions, restaurants, and shops within the park's existing borders.

Animal Kingdom: Dino Rama- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin doesn't look so bad in Adventureland when compared with this monstrosity. The park has such a relaxing and natural feeling everywhere except here. Coming upon Dino Rama is such a jarring visual experience that it seems like I've left Animal Kingdom temporarily when I'm near it.

Note: I chose not to include any of the unused buildings. I believe that everyone would agree that the removal of unused buildings to make way for new attractions is a good thing.

Mickey91
03-27-2008, 12:01 AM
I don't like to think about demolishing anything in the parks. They already have demolished and removed too many of my faves! But if there was no choice and I had a say here's what I think:

MK - The stupid playground. Put in a lake with some subs!

EPCOT - This one is tough. How about just reinventing Wonders of Life?

AK - Dinoland and putting anything else

HS - Motors Cars - Put in a roller coaster based on Ysma's secret lab.:cool:

Nicki'sMom
03-29-2008, 06:02 PM
I just have one...the Pooh ride! How horrible is that dream sequence?:sick:

PEA_Swe
03-29-2008, 06:20 PM
MK - Space Mountain
DS - Tower of Terror
AK - Expedition Everest
Epcot - Spaceship Earth

Just joking!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Jonas_Swe
03-29-2008, 06:39 PM
MK - Space Mountain
DS - Tower of Terror
AK - Expedition Everest
Epcot - Spaceship Earth

:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

johnsouthjersey
03-29-2008, 07:07 PM
This thread became the topic of discussion (at times rather animated) around our family breakfast table this morning. The results (Jungle Cruise got a last minute reprieve) :
DD (12) The Enchanted Tiki Room
DS (9) Lights, Motors, Action
DW (age unknown) Lights, Motors, Action
Me (ancient) Anything that would make room for the triumphant resurrection of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, the parts and pieces of which I once read are being preserved as part of a mothball fleet, somewhere to the Northeast of Fantasyland...

Movieguy
03-29-2008, 10:38 PM
MK: Astro Orbiter. With Dumbo and the Magic Carpets, there's really not much point to this ride.
Epcot: Wonders of Life. Why let it just sit there?
MGM: That hat in front of the Chinese Theater. It just doesn't fit there.
AK: Nothing really comes to mind.

AdventurerKim
03-30-2008, 04:07 PM
MK--Adventures of Winnie The Pooh (Mr. Toad cannot be replaced!)
EPCOT--Energy
HS--Sounds Dangerous
AK--Everest

loopner67
03-30-2008, 11:14 PM
I wouldn't want to demolish anything because something I don't like could be someone else's fave ride.

So I'll say these are things that I wouldn't miss if they were gone....

MK - Astro Orbitors or Aladdin Ride (I agree that it's wreaking havoc in Adventureland and it's too similar to Dumbo). I also agree that the Speedway needs an overhaul.
DHS - Sounds Dangerous & Narnia
Epcot - Club Cool. They definitely need to do something with the Wonders of Life.
AK - Pocohontas Show

ValenciaCalling
06-16-2011, 03:03 PM
MK: Stitch! Please! haha (I'm actually really surprised they haven't refurbed the speedway to include CARS characters. I guess with the Fantasyland refurb, they have enough on their plate. haha)

Epcot; Universe of Energy...I don't understand why out of ALL the original Epcot Center attractions, THIS was the one they saved..:confused:

DHS: Sounds Dangerous... definitely...

DAK: ...Everything? haha...I really think the park as a whole was a total flop.

1000th_Ghost
06-16-2011, 03:21 PM
MK...Enchanted Tiki Room...Under New Management. (bring back the original!) Or, Stitch

AK...The carnival thing

DHS...Lights, Motor, Action or Narnia

Epcot...Ellen

DisneyDINK
06-16-2011, 04:23 PM
MK: Magic Carpets of Aladin
Epcot: Ellen's Energy Adventure
DS: Sounds Dangerous
AK: Primeval Whirl

xo0ally
06-16-2011, 09:11 PM
MK- Tomorrowland Speedway
AK-Triceratops Spin
HS- American Idol or SOunds Dangerous
E-The Seas with Nemo& Friends

figmagination
06-16-2011, 11:31 PM
MK: Snow White's Scary Adventures
Epcot: Living with the Land
DHS: Drew Carey Sounds Dangerous
AK: Greeting Trails

kemps@wdw
06-16-2011, 11:47 PM
MK - Tomorrowland Speedway or Stitch (hard to choose between the two, so just blow them both up)
Epcot - JIYI (need some serious reworking there)
DHS - Sounds Dangerous (never saw it so wouldn't miss it)
AK - Chester & Hester's... all of it! (what's up with it and how does it relate?)

Snow's Mom
06-17-2011, 08:13 PM
I see votes for Indy? My son got to be in the show last time, and my nephews had their pictures taken with Indiana Jones after the show. Highlight of the trip! To each their own.

I'd like to see the buildings not in use be re-opened or replaced. Get rid of Wonders of Life and put something new in there! (EP)

Did someone say Star Tours, because it needs an update? We visited the new version a couple of weeks ago. Big improvement! HS: Not a fan of the Muppets anymore, sorry.

AK: Boy, a lot of people dissing my favorite park! You can have the carnival area, though, that just doesn't appeal to me at all. Kali River Rapids? My favorite ride! Make it longer! (Wetter!:thedolls:)

MK: My husband would be upset, but I'd vote for Country Bears or the Tiki room to be replaced. Not sentimental, I guess. Not a big fan of the Jungle Cruise either, but our "guide" last time was really funny! He talked non-stop and got quite a few new jokes in, including the one about the Jungle Book.

Ian
06-17-2011, 08:27 PM
Didn't read anyone else's responses yet to avoid bias, but can't wait to see who picked what!

Mine would be:

Magic Kingdom - Stitch's Great (I wish he would) Escape
Epcot - Journey Into Your (lack of) Imagination
DHS - Lights, Moteurs, Waste of Space
Animal Kingdom - Can I vote for all of Dinoland? If not, then just Triceratops Spin. Really? Another hub and spoke ride??? :ack:

AmandaChan
06-17-2011, 10:53 PM
MK - I concur with the Snow White
AK - It's a Bug's Life... I know a lot of people love this show but I seriously could never see it again and be happy.
Epcot - Mission Space - I could do without.
DHS - I guess Sounds Dangerous, but I would love to see them get rid of the queue to Backlot Tour alone and just do something different....

waymickey
06-19-2011, 05:18 PM
MK - can't pick one I love it all. but I guess it would be Stitch if I had to pick.
Epcot- Wonders of life it is never open anyway.
DHS- The Narnia thing it is a big waste of space.( I like sounds dangerous)
AK- Chester and Hester Area it is horrible.

crltkcagle
06-19-2011, 08:51 PM
MK- Stitch! Bring back Alien Encounter!

Epcot- Ellen's Energy

HS- American Idol

AK- The whole dinosaur theme park thing!

Bellerella
06-19-2011, 09:02 PM
EPCOT: MAELSTROM!!! It is such a terrible ride! And the ride malfunctioned when our boat was about to go over the 'big drop'... way lame.

MK: Hall of Presidents (pretty boring for my taste...)

AK: All of Dinoland, with the exception of Dinosaur (love that ride!) For me, Dinoland just has a cheap carnival feel- it isn't up to par with the rest of the park.

DHS: We haven't really done much here, but for me it is Rockin Rollercoaster. :blush: I hate the take off- I thought it was going to knock the wind out of me! And I hate going upside down!

MKFD43
06-20-2011, 06:59 AM
DHS: NARNIA
AK:AK the whole thing. BUT if i have to chose 1 thing, the conversation station
Epcot: every movie about the countries. Or the Universe of Energy