PDA

View Full Version : You Cast Leibovitz Photos

LibertyTreeGal
01-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Okay, moderators move this if this isn't the right place.

Who would you do stylized photos of Peter Pan and Tinkerbell with?

For Tinkerbell maybe Katherine Heigel

Peter Pan I would not mind seeing Elijiah Wood.

Any other characters you would like to see with certain actors?

Angelina Jolie as Jasmine might be too far over the top ;)

DizneyFreak2002
01-26-2007, 09:23 PM
I think Beyonce as Alice was a mistake, so Angelina as Tink would suit me just fine.. :)

LibertyTreeGal
01-26-2007, 09:38 PM
I think Beyonce as Alice was a mistake, so Angelina as Tink would suit me just fine.. :)

Just as long as Brad Pitt isn't playing Peter Pan :ack:

I can also picture Rosie O'Donnell as Ursula fighting it out with Donald Trump as Frollo (that's the villain from Hunchback, right?) with the rest of The View cast looking on dressed as Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather. Of course, that wouldn't be much of a contest.....

Vacation Dad
01-27-2007, 12:52 AM
I'm chuckling now! Me and my evil self.

I thought Johnny Depp as Capt. Jack Sparrow was heresy.

I can take Bouncy as Alice as long as Prince was March Hare, and Redd fox was the Mad Hatter.

I'm sure Michael Eisner is wondering why he is not Sleeping Beauty's prince.

Cinderella is stunning, as is Scarlette. They nailed that one.

Tink is more of a Twiggy, than an Angilina if you ask me. In fact I can't relate Angelina to anything Disney except maybe Jane in Tarzan. And Rosie would be Tarzans mother the ape.

poeticeclipse
01-27-2007, 09:55 AM
Tink - Kelly Clarkson. She really has Tink's figure. Small waist and a bigger butt/hips. Gotta represent my favorite musical artist on the planet.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum - A fun girl version with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. The girls are beautiful and photograph great.

Ariel - Nicole Kidman. A beautiful red headed woman that photographs well. Plus, an "under the sea" setting would be spectacular.

Prince Charming - Joey Lawrence. I think he could really pull it off. Okay okay, i'm only imagining who I would want if I was Cinderella!! :blush:

Peter Pan - Elijah Wood. I'm not really a big fan of his but I could see him fitting the tights well! hehe.

DonnaT103
01-27-2007, 09:46 PM
I would love to see Elijiah Wood as Peter Pan, he has the look of eternal youth.
For Tinker Bell, my favorite character, the only one I can picture at the moment is Michelle Phiffer. She has the delicate pixie features.
I think the best Prince Charming should be none other that the original Prince Charming, Prince William.
I can also picture Nicolle Kidman as Ariel.

ParrotheadMinni
01-27-2007, 10:35 PM
I think Dakota Fanning as Tinkerbell. (she would also have made a better Alice than Beyonce, IMO).

Funny, when I first thought of Peter Pan, the first person who popped in the mind was Winona Rider. I guess that's pretty wierd.

LibertyTreeGal
01-28-2007, 07:51 AM
I like the whole idea of Nicole Kidman as Ariel too, and Dakota Fanning would have been perfect as Alice. :thumbsup:

Had another thought, wouldn't Halle Berry be exquisite as Malificent? She has the regal bearing to really get away with it -- but I'd hate it if they changed her chin and nose, she's so gorgeous.

Anne Hathaway as Belle.

Beyonce is so beautiful, they should have come up with something besides Alice! I didn't much care for the look on her face.....

I would love to see Troy Palomalu from the Pittsburgh Steelers as Tarzan. Yow! All that wonderful hair.....

poeticeclipse
01-28-2007, 10:23 AM
I would love to see Troy Palomalu from the Pittsburgh Steelers as Tarzan. Yow! All that wonderful hair.....

OMG! yes yes yes yes yes!

Belle619
01-30-2007, 01:52 PM
Elijiah Wood would perfect as Peter Pan. As for Tink - maybe Kate Hudson.

I agree that Beyonce as Alice was not a great choice, I would have cast her as Belle.

Debra Messing would be a good Ariel and I think Nicole Kidman would be a better fit as Aurora. If not her, than maybe Faith Hill.

Katie Holmes would be fitting for Snow White as long as they don't have Tom Cruise as her prince!!!

Ten of Hearts
01-30-2007, 08:46 PM
Natalie Portman as Snow White-

Vacation Dad
01-31-2007, 01:07 AM
Debra Messing would be a good Ariel and I think Nicole Kidman would be a better fit as Aurora. If not her, than maybe Faith Hill.

Ohhh Faith Has so many possibilities! Good one!

Tinksmom
01-31-2007, 04:37 PM
Katie Holmes would be fitting for Snow White as long as they don't have Tom Cruise as her prince!!!

Tom Cruise would be the perfect size to be one of the dwarfs!

buzznwoodysmom
01-31-2007, 04:43 PM
I think Kate Walsh (Grey's Anatomy) would make a great Ariel. She is very beautiful and has wonderful red hair.

LibertyTreeGal
02-02-2007, 08:14 AM
Actually, Tom Cruise did do an amazing impression of Tigger on Oprah's couch....

Dixie Springs
02-02-2007, 07:58 PM
In order to be consistant with their wonderful choices for Alice & Friends, Cindy, and the Prince, I'll go with:

Tommy Lee as Peter Pan
Ricki Lake as Wendy
Paris Hilton as Ariel
Robert Blake as Flounder

AliceinDisney
03-24-2007, 12:39 AM
My thoughts"

I would have picked Beyonce to be Jasmine not Alice, Dakota Fanning should have been Alice I agree.

Snow White-Christina Ricci
Belle- Emmy Rossum/Anne Hathaway
Ariel-Isla Fisher (actress thats dating Ali G)
shes got pretty red hair!
Aurora-Rachel McAdams(she totally has that princess Aurora face)
Mulan -Zang Zyi? Or however you spell her name which I did incorrectly
Peter Pan- Totally Elijah Wood