PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts fans and players?

McLiberal8
01-20-2007, 05:07 PM
I have seen a few people with the Sora avatar.
I just finished Kingdom Hearts 2 and am completely blown away by this game.
It's action, it's theory, it's DISNEY! Fighting along side 'King Mickey' was so cool... okay, I am a nerd :goofy:
Anyone else a huge fan of this game? Any theories for the 3rd one? What kind of world would you have liked to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy go to?

alpro2
01-21-2007, 11:21 AM
My son is currently playing KH2 as I type this. He informed that that he was reading on a website that the 3rd will expand into Pixar's world - Incredables, Toy Story, etc.

SBETigg
01-21-2007, 11:29 AM
My kids are big fans but I am not very good at the action games, so I haven't tried it yet. If anything would make me brave enough to try, it's the Disney angle.

KylesMom
01-22-2007, 12:32 PM
My DS tries on his Game Boy Advance handheld, but I think he misses alot of messages due to the text size. Does anyone know if they have made this game for the PC? This question just came up around our house yesterday . . . :mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
05-31-2007, 10:50 AM
I know that this is an older thread....but our DS9 just discovered Kingdom Hearts yesterday. I have not aptitude for video games whatsoever -- but this one even interested me!!!! Are there books and stuff to go along with the stories? :thumbsup:

Disneymom4ever
05-31-2007, 11:56 AM
My boys just finished the first one (on PS2). They loved it! (Actually, my DS11 cried when it ended, something about the storyline- them getting separated?) I don't know, I didn't follow it. It was funny, though, he was laughing because he was crying at a video game. He just really got into it. It's actually their favorite game of all their games. We're off to buy the 2nd one now. I'll have to try it, it looks really cute. Gotta love Disney! :mickey: