PDA

View Full Version : What is the scariest attraction? *POLL*

poeticeclipse
01-14-2007, 03:08 PM
I was just wondering what attraction scares everyone on INTERCOT the most?!

For me, hands down, Dinosaur. "Left, right, left!" *giant t-rex pops out at you*
NO THANK YOU! :lurk:

HISTA is a close runner up. I still close my eyes and put my feet up on the seat!

lil jon 69
01-14-2007, 03:18 PM
Yeah definintly Dinosaur. Although it might be a bit less scary if it wasn't so loud. I probably woud've voted for Snow White's Scary Adventures if it was on here though. theres just something about that which that sends chills up my spine :bolt: i got freaked out so much the first time i rode that.

cubbie
01-14-2007, 03:21 PM
I'd say Tower of Terror. The little girl singing "It's raining, it's pouring" sends chills down my spine. It's creepy, and the 13 story drops add to the thrill factor.

karenrarintogo
01-14-2007, 03:30 PM
Space Mt. scares me the most. Believe it or not, Space Moutain feels very rickety and unsteady to me--I do not like that feeling. Do others feel the same way?
I can take the wildest rides if they're smooth. Bring on R&RC!

TXTigger
01-14-2007, 03:55 PM
I'm a big scaredy cat, and Dinosaur scared the wits out of me! However, I love roller coasters! HISTA scared me as well, but not any where near as bad as Dinosaur. Anyway, that's my vote.

DisneyFreak102
01-14-2007, 04:12 PM
My vote was Tower of Terror I really didn't like it dinosaur was sort of scary :mickey:

Darbylew
01-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Dinosaur is scary but I like it very much. It is one ride
we don't miss when we are in the AK. :scared:
Been there, done that and going back Feb. 28. :D

pink
01-14-2007, 04:24 PM
I think that Rock N Rollercoaster is only scary because of how fast you see it go while you're waiting on line, but Dinosaur always scares me though it is still an awesome ride. Tower of Terror looks scary and the line makes it worse but the rides not that terrifying.

It's not a choice but I would vote for It's Tough To Be A Bug. I'm so scared of that ride! haha

I choose Dinosaur as the scariest! :mickey:

Surfer Stitch
01-14-2007, 04:35 PM
I went with Dinosaur! None of the others bother me that much but I always duck when you're returning to the future and it looks like you're going to get eaten.

LandFan
01-14-2007, 05:45 PM
Definitely Dinosaur! Although now I just find it fun : ) Also, the old Alien Encounter ranked up there too.

Donald Duck 224
01-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Not close for me. Usually, i am never scared on rides, but Dinosaur scares the bejesus out of me everytime.

LibertyTreeGal
01-14-2007, 05:57 PM
I only voted for Tower of Terror because High School Musical Pep Rally wasn't on the list.... *shudder*

Donald Duck 224
01-14-2007, 06:00 PM
:haha: :funny:

mrsgaribaldi
01-14-2007, 08:09 PM
I think ToT since you never know what's going to happen :jaw:

The Bookseller
01-14-2007, 09:13 PM
I say Dinosaur with the poping monster.

DisneyGiant
01-14-2007, 11:04 PM
I would have voted for Mission: Space - as I have yet to go on it due to a fear of getting sick. Instead, I'll vote for Dinosaur.

QTPie68
01-15-2007, 03:14 AM
None of those are even remotely as scary as Snow White's Scary Adventures....and I am NOT joking about that one :scared: .

GiltterDisneyGirl
01-15-2007, 03:58 AM
Dinosaur i think is, because it so dark & it throws you everywhere.

Natazu
01-15-2007, 04:22 AM
I voted TOT because even people who can get past the spooky theming still have that "this thing could break" it the back of their mind.

Truth is, the scariest ride for me wasn't a choice. ;)

mickeys_princess
01-15-2007, 05:23 AM
I voted for Dinosaur, but I sure would have picked that Yeti had he been a choice. Now HE is scary!

DVCWDWMEMBER
01-15-2007, 06:49 AM
I voted for TOT. I do not like heights. What makes it really bad is that it is very dark and you don't know how many times you will drop.

gtpooh
01-15-2007, 10:13 AM
I voted for Dinosaur as well. Something about those Dinosaurs popping out of you and the darkness gets me. The first time I rode it, we got stuck for a while in the darkness with the dinosaurs all around me and it really freaked me out!!

I love TOT -- it's all fun and very little scary for me!

big blue and hairy
01-15-2007, 10:16 AM
:scared: It's A Small World...:scared:

:sulley:

DizNee143
01-15-2007, 10:59 AM
i picked Tower of Terror..its the one ride i havent been on because im to scared to go on it...lol...

indytraveler
01-15-2007, 11:05 AM
I voted for TOT b/c I've never been on Dinosaur.

disneydrmr
01-15-2007, 12:16 PM

Well, my smilies won't work again... but I say Ditto this, with the roll on floor laughing smilie added! I actually voted Dinosaur though - that is one ride that I say - once is more than enough!

mtown71
01-15-2007, 12:24 PM
Loved the idea of It's A Small World...but I voted for Dinosaur. Not that it was scary but I didn't like how rough it was. I think that was one of the roughest rides I have ever been on.

dteed
01-15-2007, 02:41 PM
tower of terror for me, don't really like total darkness or falling. I go for my wife, she loves it.

Bethanymouse
01-15-2007, 04:47 PM
Tower or Terror just has that ambiance of fear....very creepy......

thejens
01-15-2007, 05:00 PM
Dinosoar?!?!? I thought I was the biggest chicken, but I don't get how that one is scary. ?? I am too chicken to ride on Everest and Rocking Roller Coaster. I wish these were ranked. I got up all my nerve and went on TOT and Space Mountain last year. I found them scary but fun. I really hate drops like in Splash and TOT but since I knew about them and they were over fast, I was able to deal with it. This spring I am hoping to get up my nerve to do Everest or RRC, but I don't know. I'm not scared of effects but of drops. How bad is Everest???

Ella Loves Disney
01-15-2007, 05:30 PM
I totally agree with you mickeys_princess, I voted for the tot, but if the yeti was included in the poll, I would have voted for him :bolt: :hide2:

Gator
01-15-2007, 09:03 PM
I just get totally creeped out once you enter the jungle of Dinosaur. I get this useasy feeling I'm being hunted. A very primal emotion. And when that TREX roars at the end, I can never mentally prepare for it. It is frightening to the extreme. And I intend to ride it the next time I go. :mickey:

Crow
01-15-2007, 10:55 PM
I went w TOT

Grizz16
01-16-2007, 06:55 AM
Alien Encounter, which unfortuanately is gone :(

2Epcot
01-16-2007, 07:42 AM
Alien Encounter, which unfortuanately is gone :(

Alien Encounter was great. I like all the attractions on the list ... none of them really scare me, but I voted for Tower of Terror just because of the anticipation of when you will fall brings me the closest thing to fear.

animalkingdomguy
01-16-2007, 08:20 AM
TOT feeds into the innate fear of falling. Think back to back to your youth and the nightmares many people had about falling either out of bed or under other circumstances.

allie_to_you
01-16-2007, 08:33 AM
For me, all the others are just plain fun, but Dinosaur was scary. It scared the hibidigibidees out of me. I tried it for the first time last year and I think for most of the ride, I had my eyes shut and ears plugged. I knew nothing would "get me", but it was just so loud and dark and I have never been a big fan of haunted mansions where things jump out at you and that's how I felt on that ride. It just too much sensory overload for me!

Rayadragon
01-16-2007, 10:50 AM
I voted for ToT because it was a poll, but I normally wouldn't concider it "scary." That being said, I'm actually a bit scared of ghosts :blush: The ghost-people creep me out slightly. Maybe next time you should add haunted mansion to the list for me :rotfl: Kidding, kidding...

tinkerbellybutton
01-16-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm a BIG :chicken: I picked Dinosaur too. I almost peed my pants the first time I went on it, no joke :blush:

alilprincessmom
01-16-2007, 11:41 AM
No problem deciding on this one, I went with Dinosaur! I had my eyes closed and ears plugged for a lot of the ride the first time I rode it! I was terrified! I knew nothing was going to touch me, or grab me or get me, but the darkness, and the noise (TOO LOUD!), just got me!

Jenemmy
01-16-2007, 11:53 AM
I love rides....all rides and never met one that I couldn't cope with until DINOSAUR!!!!! Oh man....I have probably been on that ride 5 or 6 times, but have YET to actually SEE it, if ya know what I mean :hide:

jrpersinger
01-16-2007, 12:40 PM
:dumbo: Dumbo! LOL

Seriously, for the longest time... well, from the time I was 5 until I took my kids at 24, I was terrified of Dumbo. I would not step a foot on it. But when the girls went, they had to ride it and so I had to ride. For some reason around the age of 5 I developed a fear of heights, and when me and my brother rode Dumbo that summer we got stuck up in the air. It really tramatized me. I actually still get nervous when I am waiting in line for it... and any other ride like it. :blush:

Donald Duck Fan
01-16-2007, 12:41 PM
I had to go with Tower of Terror. I have seen more people look scared, worried, crying, and even opt off of the ride before they even get into the elevator, than any other ride. Its not really that scary, just that intimidating.

Nissy_Mouse
01-16-2007, 01:26 PM
i agree with everyone that voted for dinosaur.. of the ones on the list, i think that is definitely the winner.. tower of terror is my favorite of all favorites! i cant get enough of that ride! the snow white ride is scary too! it would have been my choice had it been on the list :cry:

poeticeclipse
01-16-2007, 05:42 PM
I'm sorry I didnt add Snow White and EE to the list! I'm a terrible poll maker :pout:

I will try and do better next time. It's my job (self-employed) to serve my fellow Intercotees! :flower:

How cute is this smiley?????? :dishes:

jkj1224
01-19-2007, 04:43 PM
The old Alien Encounter totally tramatized me...it scared me so bad I won't even go on SGE because it's in the same building. Other than that I have to say I got sick once after riding SM like 15 years ago at DL and haven't been back on it, so I vote for it :ack:

HndrdPrcnt
01-19-2007, 04:45 PM
ToT for sure. It is the only attraction that you never know what you are going to get. It is an AMAZING attraction!

ChipnDaleGal
01-19-2007, 05:01 PM
I had to say Space Mountain because I am always terrified that my head will get lopped off! :blush:

disneymom2000
01-20-2007, 05:08 PM
Although it's not on the list and most people wouldn't think about it - but the Great Movie Ride when you get to the Alien scenes is about the only place I have to close my eyes and my heart beats too hard. :blush:

Figgyluv03
01-22-2007, 07:47 PM
Honey I shrunk the Auidence only because I hate those rats that get loose. I always try to hold my legs up, but I never get them up high enough without kicking the person in front of me.

LSUgirl07
01-22-2007, 08:23 PM
It's Tough To Be A Bug.....definitely! :blush: I have been on that attraction ONCE and have never gone back. I thought it would be really cute, I loved all the movie posters on the walls and walking around the Tree of Life, but oh my goodness I was traumatized after the show haha! The prick on my backside, the creepy bugs on your legs, the gas from the stink bug, even the butterflies got to me. Then again, I have an insane fear of anything creepy crawly, but I guess I thought it wouldn't be so darn "realistic" :blush: Yes, I know it's a kids ride, but for me- it was terrifying! :eek:

mickeyd
01-23-2007, 05:28 AM
Has to be TOT. I hate the sensation of falling. :jaw:

Figgyluv03
01-23-2007, 12:40 PM
Has to be TOT. I hate the sensation of falling. :jaw:
That's the best part of the ride!!!!

KAT1811
01-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Have to agree with everyone who posted Dinosaur. I have yet to get through the ride with my eyes open. Once we did the baby swap and I have to ride alone. Well there was also a dad riding alone and he got stuck next to me. When the T-Rex jumps out at you in the end and you think he's going to eat you I screamed and grabbed onto his arm!!! I apologized profusely, what a big baby!!! It still scares the daylights out of me no mtter how many times I ride it. And nothing usually scares me. Although I really don't care for things jumping out at me!!!

DVC2004
01-23-2007, 01:42 PM
I voted for TOT, but I actually think EE (not on poll) is the scariest. That Yeti is fearsome!

But yes, TOT is scary. I do go on it each trip because I love it!

Granny Jill A
01-23-2007, 05:23 PM
Space Mt. scares me the most. Believe it or not, Space Moutain feels very rickety and unsteady to me--I do not like that feeling. Do others feel the same way?
I can take the wildest rides if they're smooth. Bring on R&RC!

I totally agree with you about rickety Space Mountain. Give me smooth and FAST any day. Oddly, the Disneyland version of Space Mountain is not nearly as rough.

Sorry, got off topic - my scary ride is Dinosaur. I can't open my eyes, so I've never really seen it.

mousetrapper
01-23-2007, 05:31 PM
I agree with another poster...Space Mountain scares me because it's a) in the dark and I don't know what's coming next (one time I thought I had correctly anticipated an upcoming drop, and to my shock the coaster jerked sharply to the right!) and b) I have a phobia of getting beheaded while I'm riding it.

I know that's gross but I can't help it!! So I duck down a little bit and hold on tight, bracing myself for any drop (or turn)!

I love it though! (I have the same love/hate relationship with R&RC, just on a lesser scale.)

ToT scared the wits out of me the first time I rode it...then when I realized how much I liked being dropped from a dizzying height, I LOVED it! No more fear, just pure thrills.

KAJUNKING
01-23-2007, 08:37 PM
i think dinosaur is much scarier than tot, imho :mickey:

cheergurl265
01-25-2007, 12:39 AM
no matter how many times i go on dinosaur i still scream my head off. and you dont understand i am a cm and its one of my favorite rides. i have been on it a ridiculous amount of times. i know it by heart and yet it still surprises me. i love tot its a great ride. but its not scary, dinosaur is scary!! :scared:

Sweezy
01-25-2007, 03:47 AM
Dinosaur is SECOND!?

I voted Tower of Terror, although the alien scene in GMR should be included, lol.

AndrewJackson
01-25-2007, 07:27 AM
The first time I rode Dinosaur (Countdown to Extinction back then) it was the scariest. After you have ridden it once, it becomes predictable. Tower of Terror is different every time. The anticipation is just awesome.

c&d
01-25-2007, 09:43 AM
I voted for ToT. That moment after you hear the click and you're waiting for the first drop the anticipation is amazing.

handmaidenofprincesses
01-25-2007, 10:49 AM
DINOSAUR! no doubt about it, dinosaur is the absolute worst, scariest ride in not only disney world, but i'd say combined with DL too! i was terrified.. never going on that one again!

Disneymom4ever
01-25-2007, 10:58 AM
Hands down it's TOT for me. my DS's begged me to go on it last time, and I did. Never again!! I'm afraid of heights, elevators, and dropping. That about sums it up! But.... Dinosaur isn't scary at all to me, not one bit! It's just fun to me. It's funny how we're all so different. :mickey:

poeticeclipse
02-20-2008, 10:02 AM
The first time I rode Dinosaur (Countdown to Extinction back then) it was the scariest. After you have ridden it once, it becomes predictable. Tower of Terror is different every time. The anticipation is just awesome.

How long ago was it Countdown to Extinction? Was it the same attraction as Dinosaur but with a different name? Just curious... :)

WDW24
02-20-2008, 10:05 AM
Rockin' Roller Coaster!

It was my first time this past trip,:blush: and just looking at the limo go so fast it made me sick!:ack: :sick:

Mackflava99
02-20-2008, 10:12 AM
I catch myself jumping in dinasour- its funny but i think the Snow white ride is pretty dark...
not scary but will bring fear to kids..

My kids also dont like the monster on the norway ride... but they still ride it and like getting scared.

Jeff G
02-20-2008, 10:32 AM
I went with Dinosaur mainly because of how loud it it is and the surprises.

If you ask my kids they would vote Haunted Mansion as the scariest followed by Tower of Terror even though I bet Dinosaur gets them to jump the most.

laward32
02-20-2008, 12:00 PM
My girls and I would have to go with Dinosaur. We all love TOT. My youngest, who is six, says TOT is her FAV!:mickey:

adamsfam5
02-20-2008, 12:32 PM
Tiki Birds:high5:

Polynesian Dweller
02-20-2008, 01:45 PM

:funny::funny::rotfl::funny: I think I just scared my DW with how hard I laughed.

Any way, :whew: since I couldn't vote for that one, I went with RNR because of the anticipation of that first rush of speed. Couldn't vote for TOT because I spend my whole time laughing on that ride cause its so much fun!

BandMan
02-20-2008, 02:02 PM
I voted Dinosaur, not so much for me, but for my oldest DD. We have a great picture from that ride with all of us smiling up at the camera, and her face down with her arms over her head, as if she really were about to be eaten. It reminds me of the heroines in B horror flicks. :blush:

Tink#64
02-20-2008, 02:13 PM
I voted for Space Mtn, it totally freaks me out! I can't stand the strobe light effect of the lights. The 1st time we rode it my youngest DS was 6. We didn't realize that we had to sit single file. I told DH not to let DS sit in the front - but he did! I was panic stricken & hyperventilating throughout the ride because I couldn't see & was terrified that my baby was going to fall out! It is now his fav ride & my worst. I haven't ridden it since! :bolt:

Too nervous about doing HISTA - so I could have voted for that one too! DS's don't particularly like Dinosaur - but it's one of my Fav's! :D

DisneyDD2
02-20-2008, 04:49 PM
ToT! :thumbsup: It's so unpredictable.

gwfx1031
02-20-2008, 05:10 PM
For my kids it would be Tough to be a Bug!. They are 11 and 8 and still do not like it.

Gooftroop5
02-20-2008, 05:35 PM
I voted HISTA only because of the snake. Terrified of snakes. Rest is kind of cool.

To me there aren't any scary rides at any of the parks. My dd wouldn't agree but she was 3 the last time we were there. There are some that I dont' ride because I didn't like them but not because they scare me.

dumbo ears
02-20-2008, 05:59 PM
Id say TOT becuase I hate the part when you come into the main elevator shaft and u dont know if you are going up or down. That just scares the living **** out of me when you drop down.

Stan
02-20-2008, 08:05 PM
I voted TOT because even though I've been on it dozens of times, and I'm not particularly bothered by elevators (like DD22 is), and the theming is soooooo neat, and I'm a mechanical engineer & have a pretty good idea of how it operates & how statistically safe it is (the drives to & from WDW are 1000 times riskier especially on I-4 :scared:), and I tell myself I'm a grown man & to relax and enjoy it... even with all that I still get butterflies anticipating the drops and a feeling of relief (mixed with disappointment) when they're (finally) done. So this ride design is genius, and it accomplishes what I want- to force out of my brain, momentarily at least, everything else I have to think about. :thumbsup:

I never tire of RRC (which scares me not the least) or TOT. Space Mountain does make me think I'm going to lose my head. I always tell myself the clearances aren't as close as they seem, right? :confused:

wedway76
02-20-2008, 08:27 PM
For me it's ToT without a doubt.

The first few seconds of RnR are pretty intense, but once you get started it isn't too bad (except for my motion sickness).

I rode ToT once and will never do it again. For me the drops were so scary that it was not the least bit enjoyable.

IloveDisney71
02-20-2008, 09:14 PM
:scared:ToT is the only Disney ride that I will NEVER ride again because it scared me SO bad. BUT that is my fault - I hate straight drops and I let my DD talk me into riding it because she kept saying, "mom, it really isn't that bad". Yeah -right! When we got off, she apologized to me and said that was the scariest time she'd ever ridden it. Lucky me! NOT :scared:

laughingplace<3
02-20-2008, 09:26 PM
I love rides....all rides and never met one that I couldn't cope with until DINOSAUR!!!!! Oh man....I have probably been on that ride 5 or 6 times, but have YET to actually SEE it, if ya know what I mean :hide:

SAME THING. I can't keep my eyes open during this ride. I always have my head down with my hands over my ears. This ride scares me SO BAD. Had to get my vote.

:scared:ToT is the only Disney ride that I will NEVER ride again because it scared me SO bad. BUT that is my fault - I hate straight drops and I let my DD talk me into riding it because she kept saying, "mom, it really isn't that bad". Yeah -right! When we got off, she apologized to me and said that was the scariest time she'd ever ridden it. Lucky me! NOT :scared:

Unfortunatley I was convinced onto this ride in DLR too. I was practically crying when I got on. I hate the sensation of drops too, but that turned out to not be the problem. In fact, I love the drops. The anticipation of not knowing when you're going to drop is HORRIBLE. It gives me this horrible feeling in my stomach I've never experienced before. Oh my god. :stop::eek::bolt:

antnyh
02-20-2008, 09:29 PM
I voted for Dinosaur simply because the "Alien Encounter" ride was replaced with Stitch. AE scared me to death and it didn't help that someone beside me grabbed my "leg." :secret:

Aggie97
02-21-2008, 12:35 AM
Dinosaur is the only ride I've ever been afraid of. I still ride it every trip, and for some reason, I am a little more afraid of it every time! :mickey:

EpcotFan182
02-21-2008, 08:57 AM
Dinosaur is pretty scary, but I chose HISTA because the snake and the mice on the floor make my skin crawl! :jaw:

kbean
02-21-2008, 01:22 PM
TIKI ROOM!!! Don't you remember the movie Birds?

garymacd
02-21-2008, 04:06 PM

I agree!

When they start singing, "It's a world of laughter, a world of cheer..."

ooooh

I just start shaking.

pixiedustct
02-21-2008, 04:29 PM
I had to vote for dinosaur. The first time I went on it and looked at my picture afterwords, I was literally on my dads lap I was so scared! :jaw: The next time I visited I couldn't even bring myself to go on it!

LudwigVonDrake
02-21-2008, 04:41 PM
It used to be Alien Encounter but now I guess it would be Dinosaur.

GrmGrninGost
02-21-2008, 06:22 PM
No doubt in my mind it is ToT! :mickey: But I still love it! :mickey:

Dsnywrldlvr
02-22-2008, 09:43 AM
I am old enough to be a grandmother and Dinosaur still scares the heck out of me!:scared: I ALWAYS have my eyes closed! But I still ride it!

Wrigley
02-22-2008, 02:07 PM
I voted for TOT. I am not a thrill rider at all and my family "forced" me to go on this one. I hated it. I seriously thought I was going to fly out of my seat!!!!!! I told them I will NEVER go on that ride again!!!! I think my brother still has fingernail marks in his leg and it's been about 5 years!!!!!!:blush:

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
02-22-2008, 03:41 PM
I voted for Dinosaur. The only ride in the world I will never ride again.

I have posted so many times that I hate Dinosaur in the last few months, I could change my name to "Dinosaur-Hatin' Dutchman" :D

jszczur5
02-23-2008, 11:48 PM
I'd have to say ToT - the creep factor is just so well done, right down to the bellmen.
The ride that scared me the most the first time, however, was Stitch. Once that shoulder harness came down and trapped me, I was terrified. Given the round nature of the room, I was sure we were gonna spin. What a let down. That ride stinks - literally!

RedSoxandPatsfan
02-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Definitely Dinosaur. The Carnator at the end gets me every time.:mickey:

DisneyFanaticDargon
02-24-2008, 10:34 AM
Dinosaur is actually pretty scary. Although I think it's scarier when the 2nd Carnotaurus (the one that chases the car) isn't working and instead they just replace it with the Carnotaurus head that pops out of the trees in an otherwise pitch-black part of the ride. That made me jump more than anything.

šošalyssaluvsmickeyšoš
02-24-2008, 10:50 AM
Not that tt is very scarey but its different everytime and thats cool.

iluvdumbo
02-24-2008, 11:55 AM
i personally HATE tower of terror. I rode the tower in DL and i hated it. ive seen stuff on the one in WDW and it looks really scary! ive never ridden dinosaur either, but that looks scary too. i guess if ur that kind of person, u would like that stuff, but its just not for me.

if i rode rockin roller coaster it would probably make me sick because i have never ridden up side down rides before.:ill: my mom would get sick too :ill:

pluto 77
02-24-2008, 05:35 PM
I said space mountain because I just feel like the car is going to fall off the track. I know they keep the rides up at disney, but this one just seems unstable. I still love it though! :mickey:

disneyworld55925592
02-24-2008, 10:09 PM
I think that Rock N Rollercoaster is only scary because of how fast you see it go while you're waiting on line, but Dinosaur always scares me though it is still an awesome ride. Tower of Terror looks scary and the line makes it worse but the rides not that terrifying.

It's not a choice but I would vote for It's Tough To Be A Bug. I'm so scared of that ride! haha

I choose Dinosaur as the scariest! :mickey:

Its tough to be a bug is the scaryest for me too! Im so afraid of it I won't even go and see it anymore! haha

Mickey91
02-25-2008, 11:46 AM
ToT! I don't even like to go near the building. Paranormal stuff gives me the creeps!:scared::bolt:

Hull-onian
02-25-2008, 07:36 PM
I choose Dinosoar. When we did the ride, I thought, hmmph, it's very dark, and I didn't like the dino eating its meal in my face.:ack:

DreamFinder2
02-25-2008, 08:48 PM
I say Dinosaur with the poping monster.

Ah, yes...that darned "poping" monster CAN be scary :D.

I voted for Dinosaur. I'm a huge non-thrill-ride kinda guy, but for some reason I LOVE this ride...er...attraction.

...18 days, 22 hours, 45 mins.