PDA

View Full Version : Keys to the Kingdom/Magical Milestones

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
01-12-2007, 10:56 AM
I am going to WDW for my honeymoon in September and was thinking about doing the Keys to the Kingdom Tour, but after reading about the Magical Milestones Tour, it sounds like I would love it (I love information about Walt & Mickey, I'm actually reading Walt's biography right now).

So my question is, is there anyone that has been on both Keys to the Kingdom & Magical Milestones that could compare them for me. Thanks!!

JPL
01-13-2007, 12:47 AM
I wish I could help but I have heard great things about both tours. I would go with your gut instinct and remember you could always do one this trip and save the other one for a future visit :thumbsup:

DisneyDude1977
01-14-2007, 09:11 AM
I can't speak to the Magical Milestones tour, but I loved the Keys tour. IT was about 4-4.5 hours long if I remember right, and we learned quite a bit. It was sooo much fun.

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
01-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Any other thoughts?

Mary M
01-22-2007, 01:23 PM
I haven't done Magical Milestones, so I'm afraid I can't give you the comparison data you're looking for. It would be subjective anyway, so I'll tell you about Keys.

It's most of the day long - you have to get there early. There's a lot of walking, lots of great background information about WDW in general, Walt, and MK specifically. I found the actual backstage part to be less impressive, but I'm familiar with backstage of big shows and parks, so it wasn't new. YMMV. Lunch is provided, and you get a pin.

(oh, and "mantenganse" is one word - the verb is "mantener" and it's reflexive, so the "se" is at the end. Conjugated for 3rd person plural imperitive becomes "mantenganse". 7 years of Spanish, put to good use right there. I can also order off a Mexican menu like a pro. :blush: )

mickeyd
01-23-2007, 05:51 AM
I have never done the Magical Milestones tour, so I can't comment on that - but the Keys to the Kingdom tour was great and I would higly recommend it to anyone interested in Disney theme parks.

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
01-30-2007, 10:23 AM
Anyone that has been on both?

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
05-15-2007, 10:52 AM
I have read enough about the Keys to the Kingdom now. But does anyone have any opinions on the Magical Milestones tour, no one has seem to response about that one. Thanks!

DizNee143
05-17-2007, 10:14 AM
i guess the Magical Milestones tour isnt very popular...i would love to hear about this tour also...the keys tour was very good...btw :mickey: