PDA

View Full Version : Where to do real MK quests?

electroretro
11-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi

I am travelling to disney with my 2 boys and would love them to do some real park quests at the magic kingdom in preparation for letting them use vmk when they return

Can someone tell me where we can do these live quests and how we find out about them?

Thanks!

chrisb26
11-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Hello and :welcome: to Intercot.

You can go to the VMK website to print off the quests. There are a few for WDW. Once you are there there are questions that the quest asks you and things you have to do. Like for one quest you have to get a stamp I belive from the River Rapids in the Animal Kingdom. Once your quests are complete then you can take them back to VMK Central in Magic Kingdom and you will redeem them for the prize card. You can also create your character in the park if you want them to do that.

Ayndi
11-04-2006, 03:05 PM
And also don't forget to pick up the in park quest cards at VMK Central on Main Street. You can complete them during your stay and turn them back in before you leave.

chrisb26
11-04-2006, 08:20 PM
How many in park quests does WDW have? I know the three from the VMK site are there any others?

Chescat
11-05-2006, 02:02 AM
Fantasyland, Frontierland, Adventureland, Pirates, Tomorrowland (printout), High School Musical (printout), and the Thrill Seekers Quest (print out).

Thrill Seekers is the one that you have to visit Animal Kingdom first and have the print out stamped at the Rapids. Then bring it to Magic Kingdom.

For completing the Fantasyland, Frontierland, Adventureland, Tomorrowland quest you get a completion package that has jungle cruise cards and some other ones.

The Pirates Quest is a card you receive in the park, that has a well card on it. You can use that code when you get home. Plus they give you a code on that card for 100 credits.

All the questions to all these quests have been provided in this thread that contains spoilers:

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=88004

dthomp1847
02-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Ok, I am confused. Will be in WDW next week but thought the in park quests were discontinued. Can someone set me straight?

JPL
02-25-2008, 09:38 AM
This is a very old topic.

The quest have been officially discontinued the only VMK merchandise available is the pin set which comes in a box with 2 random pins and codes for pirate items. They cost $12 per box of 2.