PDA

View Full Version : Room codes

mickeynuts
09-26-2006, 05:58 PM
I know I know, no trade posts so shut me down if you need to. I have some extra room codes from my trip and since these may or may not expire on the 30th I need to do something with them, please pm me if you are interested.

edit: my rooms have all been spoken for now, but I think cat is still open for business further down the thread.

:) Laura

Patricia
09-26-2006, 06:22 PM
I have a couple of kids that would love a safari room!

Dr_Nigel_C
09-26-2006, 10:22 PM
I'd like the Jungle Tent Room please! :D

Chescat
09-26-2006, 11:02 PM
Anybody else need a Tent or an HSM room let me know also.

Explorer's Tent
HSM Room

Dr_Nigel_C
09-26-2006, 11:51 PM
Oooh! Oooh!! Pick me, pick me!!! :-D

LittleDragonErin
09-27-2006, 12:54 AM
Just a note, Yavn and QA_SuzyQT have posted and said in a few places that the codes will not expire on the date given. The game was projected to end with the 50th Celebration but since it's going well enough, the game continues and those dates are not necessary.

Chescat
09-27-2006, 01:41 AM
Oooh! Oooh!! Pick me, pick me!!! :-D
Which one do you want or do you want both? :blush:

If he takes both,then I will offer up another Explorer's tent for anybody else that wants one. :blush:

Erin, I actually was doing an inventory and had a some, so figured see who else was looking for them.

mickeynuts
09-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Ok, got Patti and Doc and I have one tent room left if anybody needs it :)

Patricia
09-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Thanks Cita,

I passed the room on to a daycare kid and found another card here with a tent room code, so it looks like my kids are happy.

:mickey:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Aww, a safari room is gone? If it's the Animal Lodge one, I'm looking for that one if anyone is willing to "share the joy," as my dad always says :D

Randypandy
09-27-2006, 06:42 PM
can someone get me an safari room code? please? my mom loves that room.

Chescat
09-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Ok doctor, which rooms did you want? Tent or the HSM room? Let me know.

Ghost * Hostess you got an HSM room. :thumbsup:

While we are on this subject, we did get verification that the codes aren't expiring yet from the answers from Yavn. But my questions to people out there is, is anybody looking for normal quest stuff that you get. (Not HSM, Pirate, or 50th - I don't have Thrill seeker). I got a bunch of stitch and train teleporters that need a home. I did type most of them in, but still have a few codes left for people I haven't met. If you do see me in the game and want the teleporters let me know and I can get them for you. The only thing I'm not offering up is the teleport or invisible magic.

I'm hoping at some point after halloween to maybe to a few easy quests and can give more of the stuff away. :blush:

Dr_Nigel_C
09-28-2006, 12:01 AM
Well....I'd ask for both but I don't want to be greedy!!

Tent room, I guess, would be best...thanks!

:-D

varcity
09-28-2006, 12:43 AM
I'd like a haunted mansion room please.

drat. ok, I am awake now. :mickey:

Randypandy
09-28-2006, 01:05 AM
I want the haunted mansion room too. I looked on ebay and there are none left :fit: :cry: :crying: it ***** that they retired it. :fit:

Chescat
09-28-2006, 04:20 AM
Well....I'd ask for both but I don't want to be greedy!!

Tent room, I guess, would be best...thanks!

:-D
If you want both, you aren't being greedy. I would tell you if you were. Does Mickey also want the HSM piano? Figured I'd ask? :D

Sorry, RockDoctor got my last Haunted Mansion room a while back. :blush:

Chescat
09-28-2006, 07:49 PM
Doc, I will give you the piano, if you promise not to embarrass yourself in public on top of it.
:eek: :jaw: :eek2:

Dr_Nigel_C
09-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Very cool, thank you -- I'll be giving them to my son (8) -- we're signing him up with a VMK account down at WDW next weekend! :-D

Hmm....I dunno if I can resist climbing on the piano! :P

1slayer14
05-31-2007, 09:06 PM
hi all how is everyone?

MrDownTown
06-01-2007, 04:20 PM
idk what cat will do but i dont know if its cool with your first post your asking for things idk about that

RaspberryRed
06-01-2007, 05:28 PM
I'm interested.
My family never does the quests in Disneyland or WDW. If they're free I'll take em, and if not I'll still find something good to give for some.

1slayer14
06-01-2007, 06:10 PM
i would like any room codes
especially
mantsion
jungle
OR
ANY OThers!
i am super poor on vmk please help an old friend out (more like a new friend :mickey:)
:ambal: i dont know if i can make it without a room code!:stop: please help me and dont walk away!
:sleepy: dont fall asleep help me! :alarm: wake up you're on a rollor coaster!:coaster: i feal i am going right now without that code!:medic:::help: help me i am going to the other world!
To whom it may concern,
i have taken his life if u give him a room code he will re awaken!
:pixie:

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-01-2007, 06:47 PM
Seeing as this is from 10 months ago and has run it's course I am closing this thread.