PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been selected?

BuzzLightbeer
05-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Let's see some lists of those of you in Intercot that have been selected from the audience to participate in a show! You can even include older shows from the past, and if you can't remember the names, don't worry, just do your best to explain what it was. Also, let us know some details, which ones you liked the most, and how you believe you got yourself picked. Here's my list:

1) Indiana Jones Stunt show - I've done this one 3 times now. I make it a point to wear a bright colored shirt and fling my arms in the air, jumping up and down like a madman.

2) Monster Sound Show - This one has been removed and replaced with Sounds Dangerous. To me, this was my absolute favorite show, because they picked people out of the audience to be foley artists. It was the most fun I've had in a show.

3) Superstar Television - This one is gone now, too. They selected members of the audience to have a "cameo" in popular TV shows. My wife and I were picked when they were looking for a "nice couple", I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I'm convinced this got us chosen - even though my wife could have killed me. :thumbsup:

4) Who Wants to be a Millionaire - Play It! - This one I was picked to be in the hot seat because I was able to answer Disney trivia. See? All that trivia DOES come in handy!!!

Okay! I'd love to hear some other stories from those of you who have been chosen for these shows! Or, if you haven't, maybe someone in your family did! Those count, too.

:mickey:

BUZZ

slpngbty56
05-05-2006, 10:30 AM
My DS(8) was picked from the audience during Star Wars weekends in 04 and did the training and then got to fight Darth Vader. IT WAS SOOOO COOL!! My son is a big SW fan and he was so "IN" to it. I think that experience alone made the trip. :mickey:
Then..... My DH was picked for the show in MGM can't remember the attraction name, but it was where they were filming a war scene and they dump lots of water on you. That was great too!

Diznee4Me
05-05-2006, 10:47 AM
My wife was picked for "Indy" back in 02. I wanted to do it - I work as an archaeologist - and thought it would be cool to say my profession on stage, see if it would get any response. :laughing: Instead as I am waving they pick my wife sitting next to me! :D She had a great time and I got some really great photos of her in her turban. :laughing:

MsMin
05-05-2006, 11:02 AM
I was the foley artist in the Sound thing before it was Drew Carey. It was a lot of fun b/c I kept messing up and making my sounds late. My kids were small and had a great time watching mom on stage. I had never been in that attraction before so I really didn't know what to expect. I had to do the Thunder, rain creeking floor and door opening. Of course the sound was always delayed :D and once you start laughing it all goes downhill. :mickey:

RazdOnDis
05-05-2006, 11:09 AM
My brother was picked to be in the comedy show at UK. I don't remember the name of the troupe but it's something like World Showcase Players(?). They took him up there and he had to get on his knee and propose or something like that. Then they teased him for the rest of the show. What's funny/ironic is that the night before our WDW arrival we went to King Henry's Feast with about 40 family members and he got picked out to go onstage there too. He had to wear a long dress thing and one of the 'wench' hats with about 20 other men. They made them dance onstage and then come down and serve us. Then the day after the WS thing we went to Hoop De Doo and he was pulled up onstage for that too. We could not believe it. The red head (name?) came down and sat on his lap and doted all over him. Then she took him onstage and he played in the show. He was a very likeable and fun loving guy but these three days were strange indeed.

big blue and hairy
05-05-2006, 11:27 AM
One trip DW and I both ended up in Superstar Television and the Monster Sound Show one right after the other! Superstar Television was fun, but the Monster Sound Show was more fun since you can see and hear your work. Completely by accident, I ended up behind the microphone, someplace I'm very comfortable. My sound effects were just so-so, but I completely freaked out the cast member who kept telling me to be louder. When they played back the tape, my sopund effects weren't very well syched up, but the vocal effects were, I even adde a few and cracked the audience up.

Later in that trip I ended up on stage with the gypsy on the library of the Adventurers Club. I don't know what was going on during that trip, it was like we had "pick me" signs....

:sulley:

Buttercup
05-05-2006, 11:34 AM
I was chosen for Superstar Television YEARS ago... I was the Movie Star in Gilligan's Island.
:D
My husband was picked for Merlin's show in Fantasyland too.

4ubie1
05-05-2006, 11:53 AM
I wasn't in any of the parks..i was in Downtown Disney at one of the comedy clubs. The old "womanizer" of the show started hitting on me...it was part of the act..thank god! :sick: ..just teasing:funny:

Quasimodo
05-05-2006, 12:01 PM
I was picked for Superstar Television years ago. I was the news anchor. Got picked because I stood off to the side of the crowd waiting to get in.

On the same trip, both my wife (Narcoossees'sFan) and I were picked to do the water scene on the Back Lot Tour. I was on the submarine, she was on the tug boat. We were picked because we were the first ones in line.

Just last October, my wife was picked to participate in Flights of Wonder. We were sitting on the front row of the rear seating area.

My daughter got picked to open Animal Kingdom back in January. We were the first ones at the gate that morning. It was the sneak peak of Expedition Everest for AP holders.

She was also picked to be "Princess of the Day" at the Norway Princess Breakfast. Again, we were the first ones at the gate of Epcot and were offered a golf cart ride back to Norway. We were the first ones at Norway, so they picked her.

Christine
05-05-2006, 12:09 PM
I got picked by Mulch Sweat and Shears to play chain saw guitar with the band. I thought it was a lot of fun, but now when I see the video I think that is just fuel for my commitment hearing!!! :secret:

BedknobsandBroomsticks
05-05-2006, 12:18 PM
I'll gladly do it again. You have to be a ham for sure! I agree with the above post, get your arm up real fast and real high and wave your arms about. It also helps if everyone with you, esp. kids, raise their arms and say "pick my mom" and point to you. This is how I got picked for Indy Stunt Spec. in 05. I also had on a t-shirt with a big flower on it. The guy said " the lady with the flowered shirt". I got to be an extra in the village scenes. Long robe and turban! It was so fun. Very hot under those clothes but so fun!!! I was told by the lady running the scene that my facial expressions and shadow boxing (while Indy was in fighting scene) were really good. She kept saying good job, excellent.
I hope to do more of them on our next trip. Do they have audience participation on the cruises? We go in November.

cperry92380
05-05-2006, 12:20 PM
It happened on my first visits to the World and Hoop-Dee-Doo and I was only 16 or 17. I was just sitting in the back of the restaurant with my friend and her family (minding my OWN business!!) when I get pulled from my table and DRUG back-stage. I was terrified (in a good way I suppose). Next thing I know, they are strapping a HOT PINK and BLACK dress over my jeans and sweater and then strapped a HOT PINK feather around my head (I know... I was looking my best that night!!).
Then, out on stage we go... followed by a very embarrassing display of my version of can-can kicks...

It was very much fun and something I'll never forget!

LovetheMice
05-05-2006, 12:23 PM
I was picked twice for the Indy Stunt Show....First time because I was waving my arms like a madman (and sitting in front helped). Second time, I wasn't even trying; I think she just picked me because I was wearing that goofy Goofy hat.lol

I also was picked for the Monster Sound Show...Since I worked in radio at the time; I really wanted to do that. It was the MOST fun. Remember Martin Short and Chevy Chase in the movie? (By the way, R.I.P. Monster sound show. Another example of replacing an absolutely wonderful fun show with something that pales in comparison.)

Picked to be in the Fastest finger seat for Millionaire (only because we were first in line). In the Hot Seat 3x.

Picked to be in a scene at Superstar Television. I really can't remember how I got picked, but I was sitting at the bar in the Cheers scene.

And a couple of times to participate in one of the games the Streetmousphere players do at MGM.

SurferStitch
05-05-2006, 12:37 PM
I wish I could remember exactly what it was called, but back in 2000 my DH was chosen to be Al Borland in a Tool Time scene. It was a behind-the-scenes tour at MGM where they took you from set to set. They showed live working sets, sets with props from 101 Dalmations, among other things. It was a great tour.

Anyhoo, the CM told us he chose DH because we looked like natural comedians. DH and I are always goofing around, so I guess that appealed to the CM.

I was picked out of the crowd during a show in France. The gentleman who does the chair balancing had me do a dance move with him.

And between me and my DH, I can't count the number of times we've been included in various skits at the Adventurer's Club!

briguy
05-05-2006, 01:39 PM
Almost everytime I go on the backlot tour I get picked. I was picked three consecutive times and on the fourth time I told them to pick someone else to be fair. Just went in November and got picked yet again. Not even the first one in line, I guess I have a look that makes people want to dump large quantities of water on me.

Also have been in the hotseat on Millionaire a couple times. I can't remember important things, but when it comes to trivia...I'm your guy. I also know the secret for timing the buttons, which I won't divulge;-) :thedolls:

Poohluv85
05-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Ive been picked to do the sound show where Drew Carey is now, only it wasnt Monster, it was 101 Dalmations. Ive also been chosen for the war scene with all the water on the backlot tour...back when the boat rocked. Ive been picked a couple of times to be in the parade years ago, and all an attraction at Innoventions at Epcot...something to do with trees. Thats all I can think of now, I think theres more, but Id have to ask my mom lol.

RNTinkFan
05-05-2006, 05:47 PM
DH was picked to do the warthog noise during the Festival of the Lion King and 3 of our kids were picked to dance and play instuments at the end of the show the same day.

Our 3 youngest were picked to do the tarzan call at the beginning of Tarzan Rocks on our last visit.

Our 3 youngest have also been pulled out into the parades numerous times.

I myself have never been picked at WDW, but I was picked to have creepy creatures placed on me at Silver Springs. :ack:

akbuilt
05-05-2006, 06:09 PM
this was a fun thread to read. I was wondering if there was list somewhere of all the audience participation attractions at WDW? does anyone have a link? Thanks!

EvilQueen2006
05-05-2006, 07:11 PM
I, myself, have never been picked for anything but one of my fondest memories of WDW is from when I was a kid. I was at Hoop-Dee-Doo with my parents and grandparents and cousins and my grandfather was picked to go onstage. He disappeared backstage for a while then came out wearing a ballerina's tutu. The whole family roared with laughter and it was a source of fun and teasing for us until he left us a few years ago. One of my favorite memories of both WDW and my dear "Beba".

Mousefever
05-06-2006, 01:47 AM
My husband was picked to be Burgermeister for the day and tap the beer keg at the Biergarten as part of the floor show. I think there were three things in his favor to be picked:

1. He was down in front, next to the railing.
2. He looks like he's definitely of age.
3. His slight beer belly gives the impression that he might enjoy a stein or two! (Sorry, Honey!)

The irony is that he works at Coors, so he was well-suited to tap the keg!

:dory:

murphy1
05-15-2006, 11:56 AM
I got picked for:

playing the princess at the Italy show about 12 years ago. They kept making me scream "Sava Me" My sister just thought this was hilarious.

At Universal I got picked for Earthquake and also for some spooky show I can't remember the name of.

Shari

IrishMickey
05-15-2006, 12:09 PM
I have been picked at DL for the Parade of Stars, I got to wear a Tutu and walk the parade route with Baloo and King Louie, it was so much fun. I also got picked at the Golden Horseshoe review, lovely pictures of me in a strawhat and corncob pipe. On this last trip my DS 2, dressed in his Buzz Lightyear costume got picked to be "Chip" in Storytime with Belle, we were amazed at how well he followed the directions. Makes me want to dress like Belle to have him clean up his toys. :mickey:

DizNee143
05-15-2006, 12:18 PM
This pass January we were waiting to go on the Backlot Tour..and the line stopped as soon as me and my boyfriend got to the front of the line..(of course..lol)..so we are waiting for when the next show thing starts..and we got asked to do the beinging show..with all the water and stuff...but i was a chicken and i didnt want to do it...im way to shy!!..so i got asked..i just didnt follow through with it!! lol... :mickey:

#1disneyfan
05-15-2006, 12:20 PM
On our honeymoon my DH got us picked for Superstar Television and I could have killed him! We were picked to be in Cheers as a couple sitting having a beer. I was so embarrassed, I am terrified of public speeking!

My DD has been picked 3 times to be in the Lion King show at AK. She went out the first 2 times to play an instrument, but last year she refused! She was 9 and wouldn't be caught dead! That will change eventually, I hope!

My DD was picked last year to make an announcement in MK at the Hall of Presidents before the show, because she was trying to get in trouble and get noticed -- It worked - then she was a little embarrassed!

She was also picked when she was 6 at the start of the MGM parade to make an announcement for the start of the parade, I forget exactly what she had to announce, but it was so cute!

Spindrift
05-15-2006, 12:22 PM
I've been picked :
for the Indy show (in front, jumping up and down)

at the backstage Tour (just walked in and they asked, got the water dumped on me.)

At Hoop Dee Doo, one of the dancing girls sat on my lap and stroked my hair while doing part of her schtick.

Oldest DD was the magician's assistant at the old Golden Horseshoe show.

Both DD's have been picked to be part of the parade at MK a few times.

imaprincess!
05-15-2006, 12:32 PM
My DH was picked to be a villian in the Indiana Jones stunt show. We were in the very last row; I think it was his pink shirt that made him stand out!

My son, 5 at the time, was picked to be a chimney sweep in the parade back in 2001.

Finally, Minnie Mouse pulled my daughter away from the breakfast table and danced with her at the Contemporary.

What wonderful memories! :thumbsup:

DVC2004
05-15-2006, 12:35 PM
DH and I were selected to be in the stunt/water part of the Backlot Tour in MGM back in 2001. I said no way!!!

I don't like getting wet and all that. Turns out the adults (then, it's different now) did not get wet. I have no regrets anyway!

jans2kids
05-15-2006, 12:55 PM
DH was picked to play the Beast in the Beauty & The Beast storytime show in MK.

DS was picked twice to be the person to draw in the TREE-VIA show in one of the Innoventions plazas.

I was picked to be the assistant in the Server Amusant show in the France pavillion.

smcd
05-15-2006, 01:23 PM
I never get picked! but our daughter on the other hand - over all the years we've been going she's been picked for:
The Beauty and the Beast part of one the parades at MK. She got to stack plates!
Super Star TV - I think she was one of 3 singers?
Sounds Dangerous - foley
Back Lot Tour - 1) On the Bee from Honey I Shrunk the kids 2) Al Borland 3) in the water scene at the beginning.
She's been picked 3 times for the Can Can girl at HoopDeeDoo and
3 times for the Indianan Stunt show.
Also. Our very first trip we went especially for her - I got tickets to the Mickey Mouse Club show. She was in 2 of the last shows that they taped (Brittany Spears, Christine Aguilra, Justin TImberlake)

Madzac
05-15-2006, 01:44 PM
Our family was picked to be grand marshals for the parade at MGM at our recent trip!

Tigerinvestigator
05-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Me and three of our friends were picked to be in the Pearl Harbor scene "Harbor attack" on the backlot tour. We were the last show on Mothers Day 2005. The lady CM's gave us Magical Memory cards for our wives and introduced our wives for mothers day. It was a great experience and we will never forget it. :thumbsup:

disneymom2000
05-15-2006, 04:08 PM
I was chosen to help with the "Flights of Wonder". What they did is throw things out above the audience and the birds would retrieve what they threw in flight. They wanted a couple of people to take a picture of a returning owl. So we were sitting on the stage prepared to take the picture and the owl came back to the stage in full flight, wings spread all the way open and headed straight for my arm holding the camera. I got the picture but I don't know how cause it scared me to death. :magic:

LouRodriGIS
05-15-2006, 04:20 PM
We were in WDW last week and got to be involved in the following:

Opening Magic Kingdom - Whole family was picked to open MK.
Voices of Liberty (Epcot) - DS7 was picked to sing with group before the American Adventure show.
Lion King - DS7 and DD5 were picked to participate in the grand finale at the end of the show.

MickeyLa
05-15-2006, 04:56 PM
I was also picked to participate in the late, great Monster Sound Show. I remember doing fire crackling and the huge chandelier breaking. That one was so late, it was so funny. And the director telling us in our headsets "#1 that's fire, #2 thunder, #1 knocking door, #2 footsteps" and so on. He spoke so fast it was hilarious trying to follow.

My DH was picked to dance with the African Tam Tam dancers years back. He did not volunteer, and it was so funny watching him. My regret was that he was holding the camera bag, so we have no photographical proof!

OctDisney
05-15-2006, 05:01 PM
DS - he was picked to talk with the MC before the MGM parade in 2003. The MC was going up and down Hollywood Boulevard talking about Walt Disney and my son was picked to answer some questions. ALso, he was given a special pin.

DS - Picked to roar in Lion King show

ccchild
05-15-2006, 05:44 PM
Just last week, my boyfriend was picked to be the mechanic on the Backlot Tour. I've got video footage of him getting a ton of water dumped on his head!

(He also wants me to mention that he was the best mechanic the show's ever seen... :shake: ;) )

Damon18
05-15-2006, 06:23 PM
DH was picked to do the warthog noise during the Festival of the Lion King and 3 of our kids were picked to dance and play instuments at the end of the show the same day.

I also was picked to do the warthog noises for our section. My daughter still makes fun of me for that one.

Brazilian
09-14-2007, 10:08 PM
I love "being selected", that's why I usually "ASK TO BE SELECTED"! Last year I was at Indina Jones - the one who's shut by the main actor - Earthquake - for the third time. My youngest daugther loved (first time) and hanged a ballon at Macy's Parade at Universal.

Could we sed up a list f attractions that SELECT FROM THE AUDIENCE?

As I remember...(I ask for help to improve my english, please) :)

Animal Kingdom
1. Participate in the Parade sitting in the parade cars;
2. Flights of Wonder - is this show still running?

MGM studios
1. Indian Jones
2. Lights, Motors, Action! - remote controlling a real car
3. Backlot Tour - get wet!

Epcot
Any?
Ah...
1. The Seas w/Nemo & Friends - GREAT for kids

Magic Kingdom
Parades? Not sure. I know some school bands do, but not sure about guests...

Sea World
1. Odissey - Shamu Stadium
2. Clyde e Seamore Show - Hey! Do not touch the sealion! Last time someone (guest) almost got bitten!
What else....

Busch Gardens
Do not remember

Universal Studios
1. Macy's Parade - hanging ballons
2. Fear Factory Show - GREAT, IF YOU'RE IN SHAPE!
3. Earqthquake - be the one who falls three floors.
What else....

Island of Adventure
Do not remember.

Followthatmouse
09-14-2007, 10:24 PM
My DM was chosen to be the 'footsteps' in the Monster Sound Show. Her timing was impeccable. We miss that show.

brogan54
09-14-2007, 10:31 PM
i pushed dh ahead when they asked for volunteers for the backlot tour and they took him and told me i had to do it as well. it turned out to be a lot of fun dh had the water dumped on him:blush::blush:

Mickey 101
09-14-2007, 11:33 PM
We were asked to be in Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade in AK in Jan 2002. It started pouring rain while we were 'backstage' and we were laughing our heads off trying on all the different props. They ended up cancelling the parade that day, but my quick-thinking DH asked if we could come back the next day (strictly for our kid's benefit). The day we were almost in the parade was almost as much fun as actually being in it.......a real trip highlight! :thumbsup:

In Dec 2006, my DH and DS both got in the hotseat on WWTBAM on the same day, one in the am and one pm. It was so exciting because we had all come close to the hotseat on several occasions, but for them both to land there the same day was amazing. We were really glad it happened since they announced it was being shut down shortly after that.

kelly.garrett
09-15-2007, 12:06 AM
My dad and I were the first in line at MGM's backlot tour on our first trip, and of course, we got picked. I was lucky enough not to get that wet, the other two participants weren't so lucky! My dad was also picked for a little street skit with Flavio Fellini and Rosie....it was so cute, I don't think I'll ever forget it (neither will my dad!).

malz288
09-15-2007, 12:59 AM
i was picked to be the cowpoke in super star television when i was like 7, and i also made it into the hot seat a couple of years ago.

Lillabelle00
09-15-2007, 11:15 AM
Back in 1996, DH and I were picked to participate in a tour at MGM. It sounds alot like the backlot tour but back then it seemed different. The line to enter the show ended at us, and then someone came and asked if we would like to participate. DH was on a boat and dressed in a yellow raincoat. I got to pull a string or something and dump water on him. Like I said, it sounds similar to what others have said..but this was sooo long ago...it is hard to remember it all. :mickey:

MNNHFLTX
09-15-2007, 11:25 AM
My sister and I were picked to help create sound effects for the Monster Sound show some years back. We were supposed to do blood curdling screams on cue. Both of us are terrible screamers however, and we sounded more like beagles baying. It still makes me laugh to think about it.

Fangorn
09-15-2007, 01:17 PM
All 6 of us have been chosen at one time or another.

DD and I were chosen for Super Star TV. She played Lucy in the candy factory, and I get to claim that I was a guest on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.

That same trip (and maybe 30 minutes later) DW and DS1 were both chosen to perform in the Monster Sound Stage.

DS2 & DS3 were too little that trip to be chosen, but in subsequent years:

DW & I were chosen to have door slammed in our faces witht the Golden Girls

DS2 was chosen twice for the Backlot Tour show and last year for Indiana Jones - he says his life is now complete (he's 22 next week):)

DS3 has also been chosen for the Backlot Tour, and also got to perform with the Anacomical Players at the Wonders of Life. That was a great show.

Even though most of those things occurred way too many years ago, and the kids are all grown now, they are still some of the strongest memories we, as a family, have together. And since most of these things occurred at MGM, is it any wonder that this is our favorite park to be at together?

And in just 13 days, 3 of the 4 children will be with DW and I at DHS for something of a reunion. We only have 1 day together and DHS was chosen because of the shared family memories.

Steve
:mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
09-15-2007, 02:12 PM
I was selected for the water part of the Backlot tour. I was on the submarine and when the big "bomb" went off in front of me, it was the biggest wall of water I've ever seen and it was coming right down on me :swim:

This July I was picked in the Laugh Floor by Mac and Jeeves. They sang the new National Anthem for New York. I really had a good time in the Laugh Floor, whether I was picked or not!

jarajam
09-15-2007, 02:57 PM
my husband was picked last time we were there to wear the tutu and participate in the HoopDeDoo dinner show. It was HILARIOUS (for all of us, not so much for him) He is 6'5" and 285 lbs so needless to say, it was a sight! My kids, my brother in law, and I pretty much couldn't eat a bit bc we were laughing so hard! For the rest of the trip, he had people coming yp asking if he was the guy who was in the tutu!
Julie

LoriMistress
09-15-2007, 03:52 PM
DH and I were selected to open MGM. That was pretty nice to be the first guests into the park, got some nice pictures in front of MGM, and we got to wave everyone "in the park."

pook@wdw
09-15-2007, 03:56 PM
My DH has been picked twice to be in shows (not the ones listed) but he was a warthog in the "Festival Of The Lion King" show @ AK, and Davey Crokett's "angel" in the Hoop-Dee-Doo show @ Fort Wilderness. Now there was a sight to see!!!:silly::silly::silly:

mermaidmarian
09-16-2007, 02:43 AM
I've been picked twice for the BackLot Tour - both time in the late 90's. Both times I was in the tug wheelhouse when the wave comes over. Since then, my burgeoning career as an audience participant seems to have...:D.. washed up.

mermaidmarian
09-16-2007, 02:49 AM
Back in 1996, DH and I were picked to participate in a tour at MGM. It sounds alot like the backlot tour but back then it seemed different. The line to enter the show ended at us, and then someone came and asked if we would like to participate. DH was on a boat and dressed in a yellow raincoat. I got to pull a string or something and dump water on him. Like I said, it sounds similar to what others have said..but this was sooo long ago...it is hard to remember it all. :mickey:

This is a closer match to my recollection (and the photographic evidence!) of the times I was on the backlot tour in 1996 and 1997. The audience participation portion seems to have changed since then.

mouseketeer mom
09-16-2007, 09:29 AM
My husband was picked to be the "skipper" at the MGM water show..The backlot Tour I believe. How fun was that? They saved front row seats for the rest of our family.
The best was my DS was picked to be the sherriff in the hoop de doo show. He was celebrating his 6th BD, we had front row seats at the hoop de doo. He was chosen to go backstage, put in costume, he had to ride a "bear" (the big guy in the show) and he had to kiss "Claire" in the show. That was the best experience in a show.
My son was also picked to be in the Jack Sparrow show outside of the Pirates ride., to be sworn in as a lifetime member.
My DD was picked on our Disney Cruise to be on a "game show" , think it was "who wants to be a mouseketeer?" and had to answer Disney trivia about the parks and resorts. She won for her team and got a hat and cool pins.
My DS was also picked to sing in front of the whole room at Whispering Canyon. I think its his super curly hair that we have grown out. He's a looker!:cool:

YellowXterra
09-16-2007, 04:58 PM
I was Al doing the tool time skit. in the back stage tour at MGM on time. It was fun I just wish I could have seen the video.

crazeedizneefinatic
09-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Years ago, I think it was in '89 my Dad was picked for Superstar Television. He was a detective in the Golden Girls. It was hysterical! He had to wear a trench coat and looked more like a flasher than anything.

Last year my husband and I were picked for the back lot tour thingie. We were drentched with water when we did a scene on the boat. It was truly embarrassing.

This year I am hoping to get picked to be a "princess" and stay in the castle!! LOL!! Only 4 more days to go till we leave!