PDA

View Full Version : INTERCOT Food Photos * UPDATE *

MauiMouse
02-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Thank you to everyone in regards sending in your food photos. Carol and I would like to give you a sneak peak at the new food photo section of Info Central.

Walt Disney World Food Photos (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/default.asp)

Be sure to check back often to see new additions. Please keep those photos coming as we will adding more to the list, we are just getting started. Send those photos to [email protected]

Again, thank-you the members here at INTERCOT, this would have definately not happened without all your help. :notworth:

LorrieP
02-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Awesome!! I can't wait to see more! :thumbsup:

Iluvpooh
02-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Very well done!! I can't wait until you get the others up. Especially EPCOT WS.

murphy1
02-05-2006, 08:41 PM
What a great job you ladies are doing!! I wish I could have gotten some in Jan, but we had three kids and were lucky to get shots of them!! I might be going in June again, so I will see what you might need.

Shari

luvineeyore
02-05-2006, 09:17 PM
Wow! Awesome pics! Can't wait to see more!

DizzKneeGeek
02-06-2006, 02:55 AM
how nerdy is it that i'm all excited that you've already used one of my pictures so far? :D very nerdy...i know...i know...*hopes more of my pictures are used* :jack:

DizzKneeGeek

Natazu
02-06-2006, 03:55 AM
how nerdy is it that i'm all excited that you've already used one of my pictures so far?\

DizzKneeGeek

I don't think so at all but I never disagree with a guy with that many tattoos. :D

Iluvpooh
02-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Hey DKG I never got to finish reading your trip report. I got all excited and then nothing.

Chic-a-pin
02-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Yes, you're right, very nerdy! :goof:

j/k :thumbsup:

Disnamic Duo
02-06-2006, 03:13 PM
This is and EXCELLENT addition to the Intercot site. Pictures really are worth a thousand words. Seeing some of the foods makes me want to eat at the restaurants. The selection at Hollywood & Vine, for example, looks great. We've never been there...but maybe soon.....

DizzKneeGeek
02-06-2006, 03:45 PM
I don't think so at all but I never disagree with a guy with that many tattoos. :D

aw, come on. it's not like i'm scary looking or anything. :thedolls:

Hey DKG I never got to finish reading your trip report. I got all excited and then nothing.
yes, i know. after we got back from our trip i got sick, DW got sick, MIL went on dialasis(sp?) so i kinda lost the inspiration to write my reports. and i've also been working OT so we can take MIL on her last vacation to WDW next week(4 days away) :D i'll make a post in the trip reports section to see if anybody really cares enuff for me to continue writing them. i knew people read them but didnt realize anybody was actually looking forward to them. :blush: well, off to drive the taxi for some more WDW funds.

DizKneeGeek

Iluvpooh
02-06-2006, 04:17 PM
I thought your trip reports were some of the best written I've read here. Sorry about your MIL. I hope you have a great VD trip and that you write a trip report when you get back. LOL And make sure to get some great food photos for info central too.

TIdoubleGR
02-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Great pictures! Can't wait to see even more! Makes me hungry... :eat:

Jared
02-06-2006, 10:57 PM
At first I was skeptical of the idea of having photos of food, but now that some are up, I have reconsidered my stance. These photos can definitely come in handy. Thanks so much for all your hard work, Mary!

:tasty:

Jennifer_and_Chris
02-07-2006, 08:06 AM
I can't wait to find my pics!! We mostly eat at the resorts when we go... I've got so many Ohana and WCC pics.... :mad: where did I save those pics!!!!??????

Please people... post more pics... my PS depend on them :thumbsup:

Through the looking Glass
02-07-2006, 09:24 AM
Excellent--- Maybe a list of what you don't have so we can get them for the site!!

ChipDale
02-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Wonderful job, Carol and Mary! :chef:

Thank you both for all of your hard work! :notworth:

magickingdom67
02-07-2006, 10:10 AM
It looks great! :thumbsup: Makes me hungry just looking at it. :blush:

ChipnDaleGal
02-07-2006, 01:25 PM
It looks great girls!! Mary - thanks so much for all the photo organizing you have done. And Carol we are all benefiting so much from all the agonizing work you are putting in to add them to the site. Thank you! :notworth:

Such a cool new addition to INTERCOT!! :thumbsup:

lovewalt
02-07-2006, 03:04 PM
That section is looking great ! I may set that Fiesta Margarita photo as my wallpaper ! :marg:

Natazu
02-08-2006, 07:53 AM
Whee, you used my GG pic where I made a hidden mickey with the plates. Score!

Melanie
02-08-2006, 08:43 AM
You guys have outdone yourselves. It looks great! :notworth:

What a wonderful addition to INTERCOT! :cheer:

MNNHFLTX
02-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Carol and Mary, the photos look great! And thanks to everyone that contributed pics! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
02-08-2006, 05:31 PM
They look great! Now I can't wait to take pics of food at WDW :haha: I know, crazy, huh?

sagessa
02-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Is it silly that I get excited everytime I look and see that another one of my photos is up? :yay:

JR88
02-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Great job - Thanks!

disneynarula
02-11-2006, 04:33 PM
:tasty: :tasty: :tasty:

Here we go again...
02-11-2006, 08:16 PM
I am surprised to see hoe many of my photos made it on to the web page. And to think... my DH laughed at me when I took them. :D

ghost of christmas past
02-11-2006, 11:06 PM
This is a wonderful addition to Intercot. Great job everyone involved.

PrincessAmanda
02-13-2006, 12:00 AM
Thanks for posting these photographs. They will be very helpful in assisting me in my restaurant choices.

mudpuppysmom
02-14-2006, 12:32 PM
Great job you two!!!! I may even be convinced to try Crystal Palace again, but for breakfast this time......and I really want to try H&V now!!!! The pics look YUMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :blush:

MScholl13
02-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this Carol and Mary. The new section is looking amazing!

poohluva
02-20-2006, 02:30 PM
Great pictures, all the food looks soooo good. :tasty: Can't wait to go, only 60 more days!!!

:joy: :yay:

DizzKneeGeek
02-25-2006, 05:46 PM
:jack: happy happy joy joy. 6 of my pictures are up there now. hopefully more of them will make it up as well. :jack:

DizzKneeGeek

disneyworld55925592
03-04-2006, 05:18 PM
mmm looks great good job :thumbsup:

Exo
03-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Wow, very nice! Good work everyone... I'm hungry!
:thumbsup:

MikeynMishyMouse
03-06-2006, 08:49 PM
We need some PECO BILL'S photos from MK (Frontierland).

Young@Heart
03-08-2006, 04:33 PM
What a great idea! I can't wait to see some from the POP food court.

DizzKneeGeek
03-09-2006, 10:01 PM
I can't wait to see some from the POP food court.
i sent some in from the pop food court. hopefully they will be deemed acceptable and posted soon.

DizzKneeGeek :thedolls:

McGoofy
03-18-2006, 02:04 AM
Thank you for all the pics! I am going back in June, so I will have to take pictures of the food we eat. I already have PS for Boma's, Kona Cafe, & Trail's End Buffet. I also know that at some point we will eat at Coronado Springs too since we are staying there. All this looking at and talking about food is making me very hungry.

I have to ask where is the potato cart in Magic Kingdom??? I have never seen that before until I saw the photo. That looks like something I may have to try when we go in June. :mickey:

MauiMouse
03-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Hi everyone! :hi:

We need more help with photos. :photo:

Plus when submitting the photos do not resize the photos, please send them in their original size.

Thank-you! :)

just2mickey
03-21-2006, 11:19 AM
After wiping the drool from my monitor, I can reply. :eat: Those pictures are so great. It is so exciting to look at things like that in preparation for the trip. :woohoo: I am IMPRESSED that someone actually had the will power to get out the camera and photograph them. I usually inhale my food at WDW because I am so excited over it. :cheer: (I especially like the themed food like the chocolate moose in Canada or the VOOOOOOLLLLLLCAAANNNOOOOOOO at the RC in AK)
Just remember that if one of your photos comes up missing, then I took from the screen and ate it.

Carol
03-21-2006, 12:13 PM
Thanks, Everyone. It is a lot of work - but coming together nicely.

I'd also like to add to Mary's request above. When sending photos please include the name of the restaurant and the meal photographed. We don't want to have to guess. It's also helpful to viewers if we can add the details.

Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi sounds much more enticing than "Fish". :yes:

You all rock. Keep them coming. :notworth:

firefan43
03-28-2006, 10:41 AM
I would appreciate if this topic was removed as it is making me VERY hungry. :D

Nice work. Get some pictures of some steaks and prime rib and my head will explode!! :)

honeybear
03-30-2006, 03:03 AM
This is so bad! I can only visit this thread once a month!

Cinderelley
03-30-2006, 04:05 PM
Are there any particular restaurants that you still need pictures from? We haven't decided on which restaurants to try, and my DS is a photo nut with a new camera. He's willing to snap a picture of anything you might ever dream of needing.

Carol
03-31-2006, 07:50 AM
We need a lot. If it's a duplicate - that's OK. We sort them out as they come in.

We definitely need entrées.

Here we go again...
03-31-2006, 10:32 PM
Okay, I was looking at the food photos and had to laugh!!
My DD is a superstar!!! She made the food page!!
Ohana (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/deluxeresorts/polyn2.asp#photo6)

We had the best time at Ohana that night, our server even made my DD a "hidden Mickey" for the photo. :mickey:

Thanks for making my night!!! :D

MauiMouse
04-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Okay, I was looking at the food photos and had to laugh!!
My DD is a superstar!!! She make the food page!!
Ohana (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/deluxeresorts/polyn2.asp#photo6)

We had the best time at Ohana that night, our server even made my DD a "hidden Mickey" for the photo. :mickey:

Thanks for making my night!!! :D

When you submitted that photo Angel, I really thought that was cute and what a great way to show off the various Meat Skewers. :thumbsup:

DizzKneeGeek
04-13-2006, 04:33 PM
all of the pictures up right now look absolutely yummy!! but they have me longing for more(although my :scale: doesn't like me for it). :eat: any idea when more food pics will be going up? my taste buds can't stand the wait!! :nudge: :fit: :wait: good job on the project so far!! :notworth: :cheers:

:thedolls:

MauiMouse
05-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Again, Carol and I would like to thank each and everyone for the great photos that we have recieved thus far. :notworth:

But, we are not done, we can still use more photos, please if you have the time on your trips to Disney World take photos of your breakfast, lunch or dinner. There are so many restaurants, meals and dishes out there just waiting for INTERCOTees to take photos. :photo:

If you photo did not appear, the reason was probably that is was cropped too small and we could not resize or we already had a photo for that particular dish. Please keep re-submitting photos even if we have some of the same dishes, you never know when that dish may change in some way.

One huge request when sending photos, please send the name along with the photos. We are some times stumped by the name and there for there isn't a caption. Also along with that please do not resize the photo, please send them in the unaltered state. It helps when Carol has to add them to the site.

Again, thank-you very much for all your contribution to INTERCOT! :rocks: Keep up the good work.

Send those food photos to [email protected]

bingie
05-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Mary...

My funnell cake photo looks amazing!

When I start work in the fall I plan on eating one of everything there - and taking shots of it all too. :beer:

Momof2boys
05-16-2006, 09:58 AM
YUM YUM ! I'll have to search thru my photos and see if I can add anything :mickey: :tasty:

MauiMouse
05-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Mary...

My funnell cake photo looks amazing!

When I start work in the fall I plan on eating one of everything there - and taking shots of it all too. :beer:

Greg, thanks! That would be great. :thumbsup:

dmosher
05-18-2006, 12:09 PM
This was an amazing idea! I have to say whoever came up with this concept should be commended. We are using this to plan out which restaurants we want to visit this fall!
Thanks again!
:mickey:
D

Jeff
05-18-2006, 12:15 PM
With the recent addition of the Boardwalk To Go offerings the best in fine dining at WDW is now represented.
A corndog and onion rings - it doesn't get any better than that.

luvdiznee
05-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Ok...It wasnt in the previous pictures...But for anyone who's been to Whisp Canyon Cafe for there all you care to eat barbecue dinner...what kind of beans where those in the barbecue bake beans...Only asking because a big fan of barbecue baked beans and they were not the size of those canned campbell pork & beans.....I know crazy question but I thought I would throw it out to ya'..... :mickey:

momof2girls
05-18-2006, 12:42 PM
Okay, this may be a dumb question but I'm new here so I'm sure you'll let that fact slide :D
How do I see the pictures? I've read the posts but I can't seem to find any of the pictures except the one for 'Ohana! :confused: :confused:

DisneyorBust
05-18-2006, 01:27 PM
DisneyorBust Dad here,
Hey Momof2girls! I can help you.....
Go to Intercot info central
Scroll down to dining
Click on Walt Disney World Food photos!
Enjoy!! :eat:

disneyboy98
05-22-2006, 02:47 AM
YES!! My pics finally made it to the food guide photos!! Thanks for putting them up!! Can't wait to take more and send them to you in July!

You folks are doing some awesome work in putting this section together!! Keep up the great work!! :thumbsup:

bingie
05-31-2006, 10:59 PM
Wow new pics!! Some great looking pics there :thumbsup:

Carol
06-03-2006, 01:38 PM
Keep checking back.

We had many new submissions. Plus Donna, I, Jeanne and Ellen took tons last week. I'll be working on them over the next few weeks.

Thanks to everyone for sending in photos. Keep them coming. You're the best.

:rocks:

LottaLubes
06-03-2006, 03:25 PM
In a word - unbelievable! These pictures are great...I just took a quick glance at a few of the restaurants but now I'm going to study others...so glad it's raining out today!

DisneyorBust
06-03-2006, 10:56 PM
DisneyorBust Dad here,
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who submitted such tasty looking photos! :eat: Keep them coming!
I also want to say thanks to the moderators for taking the time and effort to create and maintain this segment. :cheers:

Carol
06-18-2006, 03:36 PM
Lots of new photos added this weekend.

Keep them coming folks. Don't worry about sending in duplicates. All are welcome.

Thanks so much for keeping these pages fresh. :thumbsup:

bingie
06-18-2006, 03:45 PM
Looking great again guys :thumbsup:

Just a suggestion; When you add new photos for a certain place, can you tage the place name with the new icon? http://www.intercot.com/images/new.gif

Then I can quickly see what new and yummy looking :D

thx :beer:

MauiMouse
06-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Lots of new photos added this weekend.

Keep them coming folks. Don't worry about sending in duplicates. All are welcome.

Thanks so much for keeping these pages fresh. :thumbsup:

Carol, it looks great. Thanks for all your hard work. :notworth:

And yes, keep those photos coming. :thumbsup:

Bethanymouse
06-23-2006, 12:54 AM
Fabulous job mods! The pics are looking great! I will make sure to take some new pics in my upcoming trip! Thanks for all of your hard work! :notworth:

tinkgirl07
06-23-2006, 01:23 PM
Thank you so much for all of the pics! They really affirm my choices for my ADR's! I can't wait to see more

MauiMouse
06-24-2006, 05:47 PM
Just a suggestion; When you add new photos for a certain place, can you tage the place name with the new icon?

Then I can quickly see what new and yummy looking

Carol, you out did yourself again. I love the new and update icons. The new food section is really looking spiffy. :notworth:

Thanks for all the submissions. Please keep sending more & helping us grow. :thumbsup:

rpcwjr
06-25-2006, 09:00 PM
This is great. Thanks so much for putting this together.

bingie
07-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Ahhh!

I see you used my suggestion - great job!!

This is getting better and better :beer: :beer:

grumpymom
07-02-2006, 07:49 PM
great photos!Now if only we could taste thru the computer....
Am I asking too much???? :blush: ;)

WDWFRK
07-12-2006, 01:04 PM
What a great thread!!! Although, I am now sitting at work drooling :D . This will be incredibly useful when making dining choices, especially if I want to try something new. Thanks!

Harriet
07-17-2006, 03:49 AM
Carol love the food show but may I make a suggestion that you fix it so each restrant load by itself instead of multiple ones . Those of use with dial up it takes forever for the page to load when there are so many photos at one time. Again a Great Job. Thanks

Dopey's Girl
07-27-2006, 08:39 PM
Oh my gosh! As if I didn't want to visit WDW right now enough as it is, I come to intercot and look at all these pics and now I want to go even more!!! Plus I want to make more ADR's for some new places...would it be bad to eat for 3 days straight while on vacation?

DisneyorBust
08-18-2006, 08:28 PM
DisneyorBust Dad here,
This thread is a great place to go when I need a Disney food fix! :D Since we are going to try a few new restauraunts I get to see the new dishes before I eat them! :eat:

felix18
09-18-2006, 04:27 PM
All of the pictures are great and now I am hungrey-I will be in the world in 31 days and would like to know if the potatoe cart is still there and is it something new? In all my wanderings I have never seen it and would like to find it. Thanks for any help :)

MauiMouse
09-20-2006, 05:50 PM
All of the pictures are great and now I am hungrey-I will be in the world in 31 days and would like to know if the potatoe cart is still there and is it something new? In all my wanderings I have never seen it and would like to find it. Thanks for any help :)

I see that your question was answered, and yes it's called Liberty Square Market.

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
11-01-2006, 09:31 AM
It's only 9:27 in the morning and I am starving now and want to go eat at all those places now. Great pictures, it made me feel better about some of the places I was on the fence about.

Thanks for the great pictures!

Carol
11-28-2006, 02:16 PM
Hi All -

If you were kind enough to submit food photos for our Info Central pages over the last few months and have not seen them added, could you please send me a private message or email me at [email protected].

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. :)

garymacd
01-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Oh, man! I am SOOO going back to Prime Time Cafe. S'Mores? I don't remember seeing those last time I was there.

ariel03
02-14-2007, 09:23 AM
It sure has been a while since I seen more food pictures put up:mickey:

WDWhuny
02-18-2007, 03:03 PM
i loved the pictures so much: :stitch: :stitch: :mjump: :dumbo: : :minnie: :mickey3: :smickey:

Carol
02-20-2007, 08:23 AM
It sure has been a while since I seen more food pictures put up:mickey:I'm working on it. Adding food photos to the site is very time consuming.

I have tons of information to add on a daily basis to INTERCOT that is more time sensitive. For that reason alone - Food Photos are often at the bottom of the 'to do list'. Trust me - I will get to them. (I also have a day job and family.) :thumbsup:

Please keep them coming. They will indeed be added.

disneyworld55925592
03-01-2007, 10:18 PM
oh man! is it just me or does looking at these picture make you hungry!:D

eam
04-06-2007, 01:38 PM
These pictures make me ravenous. I have to dry off my keyboard after drooling. Thanks so much and keep up the good job. Only 7 1/2 weeks!