PDA

View Full Version : Intercot Splash Mountain Ride Rooms

Chescat
01-03-2006, 01:46 AM
Okay, we can now call this officially the "Inside Out Splash Ride". The rooms in order of connection are the following (and I will keep this updated).

Here are pictures of the ride at time of the event and rooms then added later at the end:

1) Inside and Out Splash - Start - SparkleMeTink
2) Lines lines & more lines - CL_WDWFanaticD
3) Inside Out Splash load area - CL_figgiefig
4) Ahoy! - patti
5) Imagine earing Center - CL_figgiefig
6) Volcano Splash Room - chescat
7) Cave of Wonders - CL_figgiefig
8) Fire Tunnel - CL_figgiefig
9) River Dock - CL_WDWFanaticD
10) Splash Room - SparkleMeTink
11) Briar Room - SparkleMeTink
12) Inside Out Dinner Theatre - SparkleMeTink
13) Disneyland's 50th - CL_Mamacita **** broken
14) Tea Party Inside & Out - EricsGirl
15) Crockett Camp Out - CL_PadmeNaberie
16) WDW Inside Out Submarine Room - CoolJessRocks
17) Frontierland River Adventure - QueenThump
18) Pirate Cruise - QueenThump
19) Queen's Jungle Room Lazy River - QueenThump
20) Frontierland Splash - BrerFan
21) Tiki Splash Room - BrerFan
22) Haunted Mansion Splash Ride - ratcat
23) Jungle Cruise vs. The Pirates - BlueGenieAce **
24) Disney's Christmas Fire - GiltterDisneyGirl **
25) Enter Caught Adventurers Club - Zumop
26) Water on the Floor - Agnes
27) The Enchanted Tiki Room - ChevelleFan
28) Wild West River Ride - JazzFan

************* BYPASSED UNTIL WE TALK TO MARS ***************
29) Carribean Beach Resort - Mars
30) Splash Mountain mini ride - AllPowerGuy (Can't get in room)
31) Brain room - Mars
************* BYPASSED UNTIL WE TALK TO MARS ***************

32) Yeti's Pirate Hang Out - SparkleMeTink **
33) A River runs through it - PrincessDreamBell **
34) Fan Girl's Tent - CL_cEveArdenfan
35) Haven't You Crashed Yet Room? - Nachocat
36) Scary Castle - OrngeCrush
37) gone fishing - CL_DisneyDreamin
38) flyingiceman's Ice Cave - flyingiceman
39) Pirates Round Table - MKWalt
40) Inside Out Splash Ride - Meag
41) A Color-full Retro Collection - CL_gilligantrips
42) snarkey's Evil Fortress - Snarky
43) The Living Seas - varcity
44) Choose your End teleporter! - patti (3 choices)
a) Space - patti
b) Desert - patti
c) Underwater - chescat

These last three rooms dump you out into vmk.

** These rooms were added after the event

The following rooms were deleted later:

- Lost in Space! - NorthernBelle (was after Tiki Splash Room - BrerFan)
- Mark Twain steamboat! - mickeycatksu (was after Brain room)
- infinity and beyond river ride - RNRGuy (was after mickeycatksu)
- The End of the Magic - CL_MagicMarkini (was after The Living Seas)
- Spaceship Earth - CL_Mamacita (was after Disneyland's 50th)

Chescat
01-03-2006, 02:49 AM
Current status of the following people's rooms is:

Completed. Anybody else just let us know.

To attach you need to do the following:

1) Each room has to be blocked at entrance
2) No teleporters in any room other than starting rooms
3) Need to unlock your rooms after you have entrance blocked
4) If you add any rooms inbetween, we need to know

WED1901
01-03-2006, 10:35 AM
I just got a pm from SparkleMeTink that I'm to go between DisneyDreamin and CL_MagicMarkini. I'll need to hook up with them re: a Teleporter. :thumbsup:

My Room's name is the Pirate Round Table! :pirate:

Meag0728
01-03-2006, 12:31 PM
We need to know the status of the following people's rooms:

Agnes
MKWalt
Meag
CL_gilligantrips

If you want to hook up by the weekend, either find patti, SparkleMeTink, jp, WDWFan, or me (but it maybe hard for me unless its at night and I know it will be hard for patti later in the week).

The status of my room is "near completion" I'll find one of you tonight and we can trade teleporters. The river is down I just need to decorate. Any input on my part of the ride would be greatly appreciated.

DisneyDonald123
01-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Just cancel me out, I am busy this week and mine isn't finished anyway.

Turkey Leg
01-03-2006, 01:33 PM
A free lesson in the art of putting a room in the Intercot river. Or more so a lesson in the correct swapping of teleporters. ( Believe me, Patti and I gave ourselves headaches last night figuring this out! ) :dizzy: As a rule of thumb this is how you would place a room in between two others.

An Example...

Rooms in order. . Dream, Orange, Magic.

Walt comes along with a finished room and wants to go between Orange and magic.

- Magic's Entrance is now Walts Entrance!
- Walt's Exit is now Magic's Entrance!

Think of it this way Walt has 2 teleporters one will always be his own exit! The other will always go into the next room in the ride! Always trade a teleporter to the next room.

You can confuse yourself very quickly! Good luck with the future swapping of teleporters. :bang:

SparkleMeTink
01-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Agnes is ready
Zumop is ready
Snarky is ready

:thumbsup:

SparkleMeTink
01-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Just cancel me out, I am busy this week and mine isn't finished anyway.

No worries Trips. Just let us know when it is ready and we will add you later.

SparkleMeTink
01-03-2006, 08:43 PM
ok...MKWalt I am linking you now between DisneyDreamin and Agnes.

Agnes, I am linking you between MKWalt and Meag.

Meag, I am linking you between Anges and Zumop.

Zumop , I am linking you between Meag and Snarky.

Snarky, I am linking you between Zumop and CL_MagicMarkini for now.

Everybody, Find your ppl and get teleporters handed out.

If you have any problems come see me, chescat, jp, WDW or Patti.

Alligirl
01-04-2006, 01:07 AM
Thanks for the help today everyone! I pretty much got to test the ride before closing time and it is amazing! You ppl are so creative! Thanks for letting me tag along!!
Kungaloosh!! :cheers:

Chescat
01-04-2006, 02:47 AM
Today we attached Snarky between DisneyDreamin and Magic. So to complete for the rest of the people at this point, Snarky needs to give the entrance to somebody ahead of her (we previously said Zumop I believe). We don't want to break this ride at this point, so if anybody has trouble finding Snarky, then you could find DisneyDreamin and get her exit (and you give her your entrance).

Also another important reminder, I know I'm being a pill here but its important. Please in the next couple days, block your entrances and remove your own transports from another room. And then & only then open your rooms to the public. We'd like to do a dry run on Friday sometime. We are still having people getting stuck before some rooms.

Chescat
01-04-2006, 02:53 AM
So we did a trial run tonight. chescat started at 10 minutes before closing (got message) at jp's start room. I made it all the way to Orange's room (with Magic behind me) at closing. So that's 10 minutes and still had some rooms to go. (Unfortunately with the locked rooms, I lost patti, Nachocat, Magic for a bit, JazzFan, and Snarky).

Looking good everybody. :cheers: :clappy:

And also some good news on the computer front, I got my computer with all the pictures and things back up so now I'm copying everything off in case it decides to go belly up on me again. :crying:

Tinkermom
01-04-2006, 11:55 AM
Ok, mickeycatksu (little mickey) is ready, we will block the entrance right now. RNRGuy wants to know if he can have a room also. He and I are going to work on it today, we need to get some credits, his river may be short, lol. Is this still possible? He is mickeycatksu's older brother and does not want to be out-done by little brother, lol!

~Lisa

Chescat
01-04-2006, 12:20 PM
I think we can do this Lisa. We can put RNRGuy after mickey. So then you need to do the following (I think this works).

1) Mickey needs to give RNRguy his exit to put in RNRguy's room as his exit.

2) Either mickey or RNRguy buys a transport. The one transport goes as mickey's exit and the other transport goes as RNRguy's entrance.

Then I think all this will work. You guys can try it. At some point if you want to have a room yourself, you can go between the kids rooms or on either end and do the same thing. Just let us know.

WED1901
01-04-2006, 12:28 PM
I will get on tonight and get linked up..... :unsure: Now you all don't make fun if my little ride! :funny: :haha: :hi: I didn't have allot of credits to play with or time:mcoffee:. I would say it's more like a calm part of splash mtn or the seance room in HM. Just a calm ride through and look around. I don’t want people tossing lunch in there if you know what I mean. :faint:

Tinkermom
01-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Then I think all this will work. You guys can try it. At some point if you want to have a room yourself, you can go between the kids rooms or on either end and do the same thing. Just let us know.

Oh no! Not between my kids...ahhhhh! :fresh: Just joking, LOL! I am helping both of them with credits so I do not think that I will have enough for myself. The price of parenthood, lol.

~Lisa :mickey:

Tinkermom
01-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Ok, only problem is that CL_cEveArdenFan is not on mickeycatksu's friend list. I went ahead and tested it for him from little mickey's room and into RNRGuy's room and then into CL_cEveArdenFan's room and then I was taken to Nachocat's room where i ended up off of the ride at the starting teleporter? I could not move to get back onto the river. Anyone know why?

RicksCafe
01-04-2006, 03:09 PM
[Edit: :write: It makes sense that I could not ride the full ride since it is not open or finished. Sorry. Nevermind. Nothing to see here in this post. Move along. Hey you, put that camera away! I ain't no Michael Jack-son. :cheer: ]

Is the intent of the ride to only allow Intercot ppl on?

One person with a room on the ride is not on my friend list, so I could not complete the ride as it is constructed since the room was set to friends only.

Are all the rooms set that way? Should they be all set one way or the other?

Ricks

Alligirl
01-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Hey Ricks!
I think it is friends only while it is under construction! Once we open the ride the room owners will change it to allow anyone in.

Allison/Snarky
:mickey:

WDWfanatic742
01-04-2006, 04:26 PM
I think that this is what we should do. If you are working on your ride at that time, close it for friends only. When you are not in your room, open it for everyone so that we can test it. When the ride opens(sometime this weekend), no matter what, keep it open at all times.

Chescat
01-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Tink, I think the problem is the either Nachocat or access to OrangeCrush. The other person we seem to be having a problem with is NorthernBelle (Rabbit Girl). Her room is closed too. This is why we need a dry run on Friday night. If we can't get through a room, we may need some detours set up.

:drive:

The plan is to try and open the ride on Saturday to everybody Rick. That's why we need rooms blocked at entrances and then room opened to the public.

My thought also in all of this is we all have more stuff we want to do on our rooms. Seems like the best way to handle this is to figure Mon-Thurs we can be under construction. All fixes need to be done by Thurs night. Then we have a dry run on Fri and then can open Fri night into Sun night. Any other thoughts?

Tinkermom
01-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Dry run on Friday sounds good to me chescat!

As far as Nachocat's room, it is when I enter it that I get stuck. I cannot even get on to her river but I am in her room. :confused: I am sure we can get the kinks worked out. I will be on this evening! I am enjoying all of this, helps get my mind off of some real life stuff. ;)

Chescat
01-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Okay Tink, Nachocat have you been redecorating again?? She had a start piece right as you went into the room, it may be facing the wrong way. I know she is on later when SparkleMeTink and I are on, we will ask her.

This ride stuff is also something you can do with the kids and is fun. I have a friend that when he gets home, we are going to try to work on a room for his daughter. She would love it.

WDWfanatic742
01-04-2006, 07:46 PM
Later tonight I will bring in a new player and test the ride out as is. I will try and see all the rooms that are friends only.

Meag0728
01-04-2006, 09:03 PM
Wow you guys were busy last night. I'm supposed to be going between Agnes and Zumop, I can go between Snarky and Zumop. Whatever is easier for you all. Just let me know

WDWfanatic742
01-04-2006, 09:16 PM
Cat, I am sure everyone there will tell you, but in the Underwater end room you are missing a straight piece right before you go up around the corner on the top of the screen.

Chescat
01-05-2006, 01:47 AM
It was the bear rug's fault fan, he made me too it. I couldn't fit him in right and then had to disassemble to put him back. I had an extra piece left and went, geez why do I have an extra piece. :rub:

We got MKWalt and JazzFan connected up tonite. Meag, I would say whoever we find when you are on, has been what we've done the last two days. Talk to either SparkleMeTink or Tinks. They may be able to help if you don't find me, jp, or fan. I am going to give them some ideas tonite.

WDWfanatic742
01-05-2006, 05:06 PM
This is going to be my speech before people get into the station room:

Hello and welcome to the first ever WDW Inside Out river ride. I am one (on) of the many hosts and creaters(create people) of this ride. You will be able to ride as soon as I finish telling you some important information.

This ride has sudden drops, turns, and a few scary scenes. Please keep all hands, feet, and arms inside the log at all times. This means do NOT exit the log at all times. If you do, you take it at your own risk and most of the time, you will not be able to get back on.

(When the station room is empty) The next room is clear, so have fun on the ride, and we hope to see you soon!

(If there are any fastpass people in line (people we know, etc.), they will be let in first, followed by stand by people. If there is nobody that we know, both lines will be open for stand by).

WED1901
01-05-2006, 06:41 PM
(If there are any fastpass people in line (people we know, etc.), they will be let in first, followed by stand by people. If there is nobody that we know, both lines will be open for stand by).

I love it! :number1: :woohoo:

That sounds Great!!

Chescat
01-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Speech sounds good fan. Exactly how long should the ride stay open on Sat. and Sun.? I'm sure you don't want to be stuck all day or we start it for certain hours. Also what type of help will be needed? I know we will need some people at the start point.

I will not be around most of Sunday unfortunately, but will be around on Saturday and after 7:00 on Friday.

Good news, we've located CL_cEveArdenfan, so hopefully our technical difficulties will be resolved.

Want to thank everybody for a great effort. It was a major team effort with everybody. SparkleMeTink has done a lot of coordinating with everybody and working her tail off. We're both tired from after hours planning, but it has paid off. This ride is going to be awesome. Everybody pat themselves on the back for a job well done.

:high5: :thanks: :hands: :woohoo:

WDWfanatic742
01-05-2006, 08:37 PM
I think that 1 EST to when ever we want to close is when we should do it. I think that there should be 1 person at each of the 3 end rooms. Everyone else if they want should be at the poster room. Jp has to be at the station room though too work the entrance.

Chescat
01-06-2006, 01:57 AM
I promised on VMK at dance time that I would issue an apology to CL_cEveArdenfan about her not blocking her room. And I'm a cat of my word. To everybody, she did block her room and I'm sorry I said she didn't. Looks are deceiving sometimes, and I made an incorrect assumption. The stress of this coordination is getting to me I guess, but there are no excuses.

Hope you forgive me girl fan. :(

Chescat
01-06-2006, 02:11 AM
Okay, status. We got Meag attached between MKWalt and Snarky tonight. Our plan for tomorrow is I hope to get CL_Mamacita attached after ratcat or after SparkleMeTink (whoever she finds first). I will be on in the early morning so cita come find chescat or ratcat. SparkleMeTink will go looking for Agnes and Zumop tomorrow. If we can't find Agnes or Zumop by test run tomorrow night, we kind of hestitate added until after opening on Saturday. Same would go for NorthernBelle.

NorthernBelle if you get on, we just need you to block entrance and open your room to everybody. Then BrerFan and I can reattach your transports and you are back in.

I've updated the first two messages of this post. SparkleMeTink and I came up with the name Inside Out Splash Ride. Tink tried putting more for her start and it wouldn't fit. We also thought that in each room's description we should add something like "Go to Inside Out Splash Start", so people know where starting point is.

If anybody else had a suggestion please let us all know so we can name it accordingly.

The title Madame cat seems to fit me in all of this huh. About the right age. We've had a joke at work, there are two of us that are terrors sometimes so we said don't call us queen bee's, we like the title Diva's. :D

SparkleMeTink
01-06-2006, 02:00 PM
LOL...I was able to fit Inside and Out Splash - Start.

So, descriptions should read Search for Inside and Out Splash Start. That's were the fun begins.

mickeynuts
01-06-2006, 04:01 PM
My room is called Spaceship Earth (thanks to my friend JeannieV for the idea) and I will add what Tink said in the description and open the room up, I'm ready to be linked!!
:) Laura

Brer Rabbitt
01-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Sorry I haven't been on lately. It's impossible for me to log on until the weekends. I checked my room, and it said it's open to everybody. :scratch: Hm, sorry but I have no idea what the problem would be then..

I'm in the process of blocking my room. I'm flat broke and I'm off for now, but I'll be on in about 4 hours.

Sorry for all of this! :blush:

Chescat
01-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Rabbit girl, the problem this week was that people that weren't on your friend's list could not get in the room. So maybe now that you have taken that restriction off, it will work. I have some extra stuff if you want me to give you stuff to block your entrance with. SparkleMetTink does also.

BriarFan is the person on the other side of you. I just need to let him or QueenThump now that we switch back to your transporters. When I get home tonight (I hope sometime around 5:30 PST), I can put your transporter back in my room then you are attached.

We do want you a part of the ride and know you have time restrictions, so that's why we did the easy fix of changing transports and the just switching them back when you were ready.

Chescat
01-06-2006, 05:10 PM
[edit]: Mamacita's room has been attached after SparkleMeTink. We are working on attaching Padme after Mamacita.

And I thought working logistics never had a purpose out of work. :D

Meag0728
01-06-2006, 08:04 PM
[edit]: Mamacita's room has been attached after SparkleMeTink. We are working on attaching Padme after Mamacita.

And I thought working logistics never had a purpose out of work. :D

That's why you're in charge Traci ;)
As I was reading this I realized I left my room to friends only :jaw:..oops! It's fixed now. I can't wait to take a ride on our Inside out splash mountain :thumbsup:

Everyone who had a hand in planning and coordinating you all did a great job and deserve a pat on the back :clappy:

Mr. Tom Morrow
01-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Did you all go to school for this stuff? :crazy:

WDWfanatic742
01-06-2006, 11:09 PM
We are nearly ready. I think the only thing that we need to do (besides adding rooms but we will be doing rooms pretty much everyday) is agree on times every day.

For tomorrow I say we should start at 3pm Eastern, 2pm Central, 1pm Mountain, 12pm Pacific.

Chescat
01-07-2006, 01:46 AM
[Edit: It was padme's room that was locked, all is well]

Tomorrow at 3:00 eastern time, we are trying to have everybody in VMK come see the fantastic ride you've all worked so hard to put together. Please don't anybody open entrances of your rooms for friends or lock your rooms tomorrow (sat 1/6/06). Madame cat is not in a good mood about our inside out ride being broken. This is why I didn't want to add people at the last minute since we always run into technical difficulties.
:faint: :rant: :bang:

Once we get tomorrow afternoon over, we will be looking to add people again. Its a work in progress. We just want our launch tomorrow to be lots of fun for everybody and show off what this group can put together in such a short period of time. :thumbsup:

trackbarroness
01-07-2006, 09:18 AM
Hope you all have fun today because Dream has to work 2-8, I hope I don't have to work until 10 again. My room is ready and it's not locked on friends only. But I'll check before having to get ready for work to make double sure about that. So here's some special magical :pixie: dust for a flawless start and finish for the ride. :offtopic: I love the new emoticons we now can add to our posts. :waycool: :goofy:

mickeynuts
01-07-2006, 11:00 AM
I am here for a couple of hours now, if we don't find EricsGirl before I have to go I'll get a new set of teleporters and link my room to Padme's, no worries cat!

EricandMe
01-07-2006, 11:15 AM
I am signing on now! I think I must have click that instead of furnishing mode by mistake! SORRY!!!!
I will fix it as soon as VMK lets me in!

EricandMe
01-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Ok, I just checked my room.... Friends Only mode was NOT checked....so I don't know what happened???? I should be on for a little bit, so find me, if I need to do something else....

mickeynuts
01-07-2006, 12:38 PM
All is well, it was Padme's room that had friends only checked. Not sure how it messed up EricsGirls room but it did!
It's all fixed now and tested by non friends ;)

JPL
01-07-2006, 12:45 PM
Ok we finished the final test runs and are ready for

Grand Opening Festivities :clown: :cheer: :tigger: :stitch: :donald: :goofy: :welcome:

WDWfanatic742
01-07-2006, 01:51 PM
I think that before we open the ride at any times, everyone should log off and then back on to make sure we get the full hour and a half/ 2 hours time before we crash again.

Chescat
01-07-2006, 05:08 PM
We just added The Living Seas room to the end of Snarky's room. This is perlaperla & varcity's room. You guys did an awesome job.

We are re-engineering the front rooms after we opened. Turns out if you don't have a Bayou room, then you don't show up on the Splash Mountain ride list. Go figure, who would have known that. Going to try and reopen later. SparkleMeTink is moving her Malificent room to the Bayou room as we speak.

WDWfanatic742
01-07-2006, 06:16 PM
The problem that I saw was that people would come to JPL's and my rooms and then they would have no idea what they were doing. It helped when I put the teleporter in front of my room. Some people just have no idea what they are doing or what to do.

DisneyDonald123
01-07-2006, 10:18 PM
I am all finished, I need to get linked up. What do I do?

Chescat
01-07-2006, 11:11 PM
You need to find Meag or Snarky if you can and exchange exit transports. Then you will be after their rooms. This goes for you too Agnes. We talked about this earlier. Just let me know when you do it and who's after who.

Chescat
01-07-2006, 11:18 PM
We tried different things today with the ride and decided we are going back to the drawing board to re-engineer the beginning of the ride. So until we decide what we are going to do, we won't have our Grand Opening for at least a week, probably more. So if you all want to work more on your rooms that's fine. We will also look to adding more rooms.

We will keep you posted.

WDWfanatic742
01-08-2006, 01:10 AM
We were not ready today for this ride and pretty much ruined it for the next week or two. Crowds were not going into the right rooms and we did not have any crowds because the start room was not in in a brair room.

Later, I got word from some people that we were now only going to have 1 room instead of 3 rooms and deleted that room. Later on, I figure out we still are having it and messed myself up.

We are also going to change a whole lot other stuff to make sure this never happens again. What I am trying to say, is that the opening is now pushed back a few weeks. We are not going to set a date in stone yet but it should be sometime this month.

JPL
01-08-2006, 01:16 AM
Later, I got word from some people that we were now only going to have 1 room instead of 3 rooms and deleted that room. Later on, I figure out we still are having it and messed myself up.

I feel your pain I later tried to reroute teleporters from my rooms for the same reason figured didn't need my start room any more either I now have ride teleporters that were fine all confused :mad: :giveup: :giveup: :bang: :crying: :crying:

I wish I remembered who said that :down: :elf:

trackbarroness
01-08-2006, 01:26 AM
In Walt's words
"now that's a start". Okay things didn't go off smoothly. Yesterday was only a soft opening so it looks like we have lots of work to do.
Well anyway I don't know who said one room or three rooms. I came late to the fun. Jeff I do hope your feeling better soon, because it's no fun to try to work and having to deal with a cold or illness of any kind. Back on topic no worries

Dream, do diversify

now that says it all huh? :cool:

varcity
01-08-2006, 03:51 AM
after all is said and done, this will be the best thing in vmk!! i love everyones rooms. i always thought that rivers could only go so far, but you all proved me wrong by creating something far more exciting then i could have expected! i am in high hopes that when all is said and done, vmk staff will need to create a group best room for us all!!! :mickey:

good work all!!

varcity

jodijo
01-08-2006, 06:12 PM
:mickey: I rode the ride last night. It was GREAT!!! It was also a pleasure meeting some of you. I hope to ride again soon and meet more Intercot friends. :mickey:

WDWfanatic742
01-09-2006, 12:00 AM
Well, tonight was kind of a big night. I decided to scrap my show room because nobody really wants to hear me talk anyways and it was the room that was causing the most problems on Saturday. Instead, I made a new room with lines to better control crowds. Hopefully this works better.

WDWfanatic742
01-10-2006, 03:33 PM
I think that we might be ready for another try at this in the coming days but not have talked to jp, tink, or cat for the past couple days.

Chescat
01-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Okay, Agnes and ChevelleFan were attached to ratcat, so we have two more people on board. :thumbsup:

Now we just need to get Zumop and trips attached.

WDWfanatic742
01-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Any chance that we can test out again tomorrow? I have a half day tomorrow so I can be on pretty much all day. Just posting here becuase we have not talked about this in a while.

Chescat
01-12-2006, 06:01 PM
I did a ride through Wed night and everything on the ride part is fine (want to do one more check on a non-friend character). I know I'm the late one of the bunch, so don't let me hold you up. I am not involved in the front part so I think its just a matter of tink, you, and then jp (room order) coordinating the front rooms and then its done. If jp's not around you could just have him leave the turnstile open in his room tomorrow if he's done (not sure of his status of the start room).

:ccat: :figment: :ccat:

Also want to thank whoever did the smilies. I "glove" them.

Chescat
01-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Okay last night (Thursday night), I did a run through with ratcat and another character without friends. Cooljessrocks and I got stuck in Orngecrush's room.

[Edit: Orngecrush is now fixed]

BrerFan, love the new room with the falls in it.

SparkleMeTink
01-13-2006, 06:18 PM
One more room will be added. I gave CL_gilligantrips an exit for his room. (Snarky come see me to get a new entrance teleporter). Also, he gave me the other piece to his entrance...(Meag come see me to get a new exit piece) Thanks!

:woohoo::yay:

Edited: Ok Trips is linked. But...Trips, we need to have you flip your teleporters. and also, you need to block the entrance to your room and make sure it is NOT on friends only. Then we will all be set. Thanks!

DisneyDonald123
01-14-2006, 11:12 AM
Okay, everything should be set up for me.

Chescat
01-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Thanks trips, I will be getting on in a couple hours and then do another run through. We seem to be getting close. I will add you to the front list. Thanks for all you effort. I think for now Zumop is the only person left we need to find.

[Edit: trips did fix transports and we found Zumop and attached her. Houston, we are almost ready for blast off. I just need to look at what trips room name is, I didn't get it today.]

Thumper03
01-14-2006, 10:51 PM
BrerFan, love the new room with the falls in it.

Hey Cat,
This is Queen. BrerFan says thanks. He had a vision! :cloud9:
If you build it...they will come. :silly: :laughing:

WDWfanatic742
01-15-2006, 12:29 AM
We are opening tomorrow at 1pm PST 4pm EST time. We will see how it goes when we want to close.

Chescat
01-15-2006, 02:49 AM
Houston, we are now powering our engines up. I guess since I don't get a potty break or a food break tomorrow, I guess I better get some sleep. :drama: :shake: :cat:

I plan on doing a run in the morning before opening where I do a screen capture of each room (I've been doing all along), but want to get what rooms look like tomorrow. I'm taking two of each, one of the room and the second one with room name up, so people can see who's room is who. Once I get this all together I will post it up to a photo website so everybody can see the rooms. I will have to ask patti, jp, or fan how to do it here. :photo:

I did want to tell you all that we did get a vmk staff member go through the ride today and she said to tell all of you what a good job everybody did. This was truly a major team effort and we want to thank everybody for all your hard work :thumbsup:

Remember we want to see all you intercot people there at 1pm PST (4pm EST) time. We want to load up that first room so we can get high on that popular list tomorrow and vmk staff will recognize us.

wizardmickey
01-15-2006, 11:13 PM
I've spoken with/overheard conversation pertaining to "linking rooms" together. After having ridden the really long ride that went from room to room to room to... well, you know! I thought it was pretty darn cool and an excellent way to 1)get away from all of the kids & the "r-u-taken?" nonsense! 2)and an awesome way just to kick back and see the sites with the I.C. crew! So, I have a room with a small river ride in it (been working to bring up to y'all's level!!) and would be honored to be part of the Intercot Ride. Who is in charge of this or how can I get hooked up with y'all?

WDWfanatic742
01-15-2006, 11:32 PM
I would check with Chescat or SparkleMeTink.

wizardmickey
01-16-2006, 02:15 AM
Ok, thanks for the heads-up! I'll try to run them down whenever I see them on VMK. As well, I hope they see this or word gets spread so we can put our "ears" together on this! :mickey:

Chescat
01-16-2006, 03:06 AM
Just saw your post when I was updating the list. I would like for you to wait until tomorrow night (Mon) to link up. During the week I am normally on in the evenings west coast time. If you see somebody on the list of the ride post that you normally know or see a lot, I would say get together with them.

The trick to this whole thing is, whoever you get together with, the easiest is, link that person after you. So what you need to do is give each other your end transports. Then put those back down in your room. What we need for you to do is start in the first of the two rooms and make sure you go through the first room, then into the second one. And that the second one goes onto the next one. The list will show you who is the third one. (Normally if you do it wrong, you wind up going backward into the room and getting stuck).

Then when you are linked and have your entrances blocked, let me know and we will do a test run, then add you to the list.

[edit: on Monday night we added flyingiceman's Ice Cave. Yeah!]

Chescat
01-19-2006, 02:41 AM
Okay, I know I've been quiet for a few days about the ride. This cat's mind and others have been running the thought process overtime on how to make this ride thing work better. And we've come up with what I hope is a good solution. Tonight I got together with a bunch of you and we talk about it and everybody seems to like the idea.

Our problem has been getting all of you to the start of the ride when people aren't around. The front ride room is open to everybody, it just meant somebody would have to be at the front. We came up with the idea of getting there by teleporters. Have a main hub with the coffin transport from the start room to there. And then taking advantage of "free" pink monster transports, and all of you could link into that room from your own rooms (not your ride rooms). This way anybody could take any of their friends on the ride.

I created a teleporter hub in a Malficient room which has pink monster transports in it and a coffin transport in the center. We are taking a picture of everybody in front of their doors and putting it above the transport. The coffin in the center leads us to the start of the river ride (SparkleMeTink's room).

If anybody wants to be in let me know. I will give you a transport to put in the room. You don't have to have a ride either. Instead of pm'ing me, its probably best to post here, in case somebody else sees you first. But give me a couple days to get this room stuff figured out. :blush:

mickeynuts
01-19-2006, 07:50 AM
I'm in cat :)
Sounds like you have it well figured out!

Chescat
01-19-2006, 12:44 PM
Okay, this morning I moved all the transports and pictures that were in the skull room to a Malificent Room. That room is now full, so I've now got a connecting Malificent Room to start next batch. After talking to patti, I think I'm going to leave rooms open so anybody can get in, but entrances will be blocked. People can go through your transports to the transport room or you can have them meet you at first room, its open.

mars
01-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Don't forget me! :yay:

Chescat
01-20-2006, 05:22 AM
The transport room idea seems to be working really well. We are almost filling up the second room now that attaches to the first one. I have anothe transport in the first room that can attach to a third one if we need it (I think we will).

QueenThump added another room. We are three rooms away from having a total of 50 rooms attached now. QueenThump and BrerFan, when I think I haven't seen it all, you continue to wow me with your stuff.

Cita and Mars, I got transports ready and waiting for you (also let me know about the kids and Padme). Same for you Tinks. I also have a spot ready for you Meag. Fan, you need to let me know if you need one or not, jp said he didn't need one, but not sure if you wanted one. I do need your picture though for our first teleporter room wall!! These pictures were a great idea you guys. I may need to change some wording here or there.

My list so far of who I haven't gotten so far that's on the ride is: EricsGirl, Zumop,CL_cEveArdenfan, OrngeCrush, MKWalt, CL_gilligantrips, varcity, and NorthernBelle. Agnes, I will catch you when I see you soon. ;)

I'm also looking for GlitterDisneyGirl, Ariella, Avalanchefan (when she gets back) and anybody that had interest in riding.

[Edit: Got Mouse, QueenThump & BrerFan, CL_cEveArdenfan, Stilgar, Meag, Fan, & jp and a couple others. Just got Cita, Padme, and dizgirly]

mickeynuts
01-20-2006, 08:12 AM
Yay! I can't wait to see how this all works. Padme would like to be in also, but the boys can just come through the maze from their rooms to mine and get in that way.

Chescat
01-25-2006, 03:13 AM
Current status is we now have 3 Malificient transport rooms (main room, then others connected to it) that lead into the start of the ride room. I am still looking for Mars, EricsGirl, Zumop, OrngeCrush, MKWalt, CL_gilligantrips, Ariella, Avalanchefan, and NorthernBelle. Agnes, I will catch you when I see you soon. GiltterDisneyGirl and varcity, I know we keep missing each other.

We found out tonite that DotRocks has a room that we are going to add. So once we add her, we will have a total of 49 rooms. I am also looking for Tinkcollector from the West Coast Intercot if you can spread the word to her (she's on my friend list but I don't seem to find her). Is she interested in getting a transport into the ride? Also if she is interested in doing a room??

We'd like to see a 50th room from somebody.

:woohoo: :clappy:

Also if there was any thought into an intercot roller coaster ride, I'd like to be left out of organizing that one. This one has been stressful enough. I'm not going there. :angry: :fit: :angry:

janmathatter
01-25-2006, 09:04 AM
Wasn't this one like a roller coaster ride? Yay, we're opening; oops, no, we're not. Yay, we're opening; no, we're not. I like the ride and am proud to part of the longest ride in the history of vmk. And cat, somehow with your organizing skills I can't imagine you being on the sidelines. Remember Stressed is desserts spelled backwards!! :cat: :cat: :cat:

mickeynuts
01-25-2006, 09:12 AM
I'll make a 50th room!

EricandMe
01-25-2006, 10:44 AM
My list so far of who I haven't gotten so far that's on the ride is: EricsGirl, Zumop,CL_cEveArdenfan, OrngeCrush, MKWalt, CL_gilligantrips, varcity, and NorthernBelle. Agnes, I will catch you when I see you soon. ;)

Ok, I am being looked for, I see.... what did I do? I haven't been reading this post, cause it just confuses me, sorry. I have been on VMK mostly just a night for a quick fix between 6-8 EST; sometimes I am on during my lunch hour at 2 EST. Work has been crazy so I have not been on either as much as usual. Let me know what you need or what I need to do. Thanks for all your efforts.....

Chescat
01-25-2006, 11:13 AM
EricsGirl, nothing wrong with the ride. I was just looking for people involved in the ride that may want to ride it if SparkleMeTink wasn't around. We have teleport rooms where I've been giving out pink transporters. One stays in the room and one goes in one of yours. That way you can go from your room to the transport room, to the front of the ride anytime you want. People can follow you to the front of the ride. I have the teleport rooms friends only to chescat so it limited the amount of people going through those teleporters to others rooms. I am asking something of everybody. I have to take their picture in vmk, then its put above your door. :photo:

Cita, I would love for you to have the honor of the 50th room. Seems appropriate. :thumbsup:

And Nachocat, the answer is still nope on coaster. Haven't you all seen Madame Cat mad enough lately. You'd have to send me to that retirement home early if I did this.

:angry: :elf: :angry:

EricandMe
01-25-2006, 11:43 AM
Thanks, Traci!
I will look for you around VMK and we can get done what we need to. Thanks again! :mickey:

SparkleMeTink
01-25-2006, 04:29 PM
OOPS! There is a problem with the ride. Cita, your 50th Room is on Friends only.

mickeynuts
01-25-2006, 05:49 PM
ACK I'm sorry! I tested it and everything but forgot that little button! Going to fix it now, don't throw tomatos at me please!!

SparkleMeTink
01-25-2006, 06:16 PM
No worries...No tomato throwing here! :angel:

mickeynuts
01-25-2006, 07:27 PM
No worries...No tomato throwing here! :angel:

Yeah yeah, you are only saying that cause I ducked and you missed me :D

SparkleMeTink
01-26-2006, 01:23 AM
LOL! ok you asked for it!...:gangster:

Chescat
01-26-2006, 02:59 AM
Okay, unless my eyes deceived me tonite, I think we lost a room. BrerFan can you verify that you incorporated your tiki room into your riverboat room?? I went through and took a picture of each room and realized no tent room??

Cita added her 50th room, need to connect up with DotRocks, and GiltterDisneyGirl eventually since she has said she wants to do a room.

Still looking for Zumop, OrngeCrush, MKWalt, CL_gilligantrips, Avalanchefan, NorthernBelle (when she gets back), and Agnes (who I will see soon). ArielRae, do you want a transport into front ride room?

GiltterDisneyGirl
01-28-2006, 02:43 PM
Well, I started finely working on mine, I have the whole theme set up but the ride is still in works. I need more cerdits for more ride parts.
The theme for my room is Christmas, because I love Christmas & and thats always the time I go to WDW. :clappy: :santa: :clappy:

Chescat
01-30-2006, 08:33 PM
WDWizard you are more than welcome to add to the river ride at any time. This is a lifetime project for me. If you want to wait until after the everest thing is done, that's fine too. Did we get you a transporter yet from the transport room to the front room??

:confused:

I am starting a fourth transport room since I am out of space again. The nice thing is maybe these rooms can be used for your everest ride at some point. At least we are all linked now.

GiltterDisneyGirl, I like the XMAS room. Whenever you want to link just let me know. Also DotRocks still have a place for you too.

WDWizard
01-30-2006, 09:05 PM
WDWizard you are more than welcome to add to the river ride at any time. This is a lifetime project for me. If you want to wait until after the everest thing is done, that's fine too.

:thumbsup: Thanks Chescat. Since I currently don't have enough credits, I would rather wait till the Everest ride parts come out and if an Intercot Everest ride comes up I would like to join that. Well, better start saving up! :D

Chescat
01-30-2006, 09:20 PM
WDWizard, at some point you probably want to see me about a monster transport though. Don't want you to feel left out of that part. You can always go an enjoy our river ride.

:cat: :cat: :spy: :spy:

WDWizard
01-30-2006, 10:01 PM
My friend CL_MamaJo told me the everest ride parts might come the day after tomorrow so watch out for them, they might come this week. And I am not sure what the monster transport thing is :blush: But I will make sure to see you on VMK about it. :D

Chescat
01-31-2006, 02:02 AM
I have been giving any intercot person that wants access to the river ride a pink monster teleport (the one with the codes we all got). We have set up numerous rooms (starting on 4th now) with the pink teleports in there. Once we put down your teleport in there, you can go from the room you put yours down in, to this teleporter room. From there you follow teleports into the start of the River ride. Other thing is, you have to be on chescat's list which you are WDWizard.

Good news we got GiltterDisneyGirl linked up tonight after ratcat. Now just looking to connect up with DotRocks if you still have a room.

Lizzy
01-31-2006, 10:53 AM
I have to say, even though I got stuck a good ways into the ride you all have done a fantastic job! I rode it the other night and was very impressed. :thumbsup:

Chescat
02-17-2006, 04:17 AM
I heard from BrerFan tonite that they got stuck in the river ride in the Space Mountain room. Mamacita is that your room? Is our river ride now broken. I will try and get in the ride on Saturday since I may not be on tomorrow night. I wonder if this has to do with the size of the crates shrinking now??? Please don't tell our river ride is broken.

:cry: :sad: :jaw:

mickeynuts
02-17-2006, 08:40 AM
It's the crates :(
As cute as they are square, they have messed up my mountain. I saw it last night but didn't have time to rebuild. Also I heard it might be a bug and could be changed back so I thought I'd wait for confirmation before I started digging.

Stilgar
02-17-2006, 08:48 AM
If this is true, which I don't doubt, how many Everest rides are now broken?

Sorry.. back on topic.

Stilgar :mickey:

Chescat
02-17-2006, 03:29 PM
At this point Mamacita, I would say just leave it as is until we get the Everest Ride stuff done. People can go up to your room and then can always go back in the transport room to the stitch transport and get on at ratcat's room and finish.

I would rather people put their energies into everest ride rooms and getting credits for bat magic next week. :thumbsup:

mickeynuts
02-17-2006, 04:19 PM
Ok I put my entrance and exit nose to nose so you will just enter the room and exit right away.
I figured out what happened. Part of the ride was on tables, part was on stacks of just crates. When the height of the crates changed last night, the corner pieces that were on tables on one end and crates on the other end no longer fit, so they disappeared and went back to my inventory. Sounds simple, but it means taking the entire ride apart to rebuild. If the river pieces were like the everest pieces and just fit on one square it would have changed the height but still worked.

mickeynuts
02-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Oh my goodness I'm so frustrated! I decided to rebuild using only crates to avoid the table problem. I got nearly to the top and it said I had reached the limit of items that could go in the room. GRR start again.
I started again using the tables this time, again nearly reached the top and got the message that I again had too many items. I have spent all day on this room and I have to tear it down again!
GRRRRRRRR!

EDIT: Just finished, I finally got it built! I literally have the exact number of items allowed stuffed into that room. As I put the last piece in it said no more, so when I took out the teleporter I was using to get from my store room to in there I could put in the last piece!

Munch
02-27-2006, 09:37 AM
I was able to check out Inside Out's Splash Mountain ride for the first time yesterday evening. You guys did an amazing job! Some of the rooms and rides are pretty wild. :thumbsup: Looking forward to finding my way back again someday.

Chescat
02-27-2006, 07:34 PM
Updated first message of this post to put correct transporter information for river ride. Also edited out room types for each ride room (just a pain to keep up).

Chescat
03-14-2006, 11:35 AM
Tinks, had a question about Mickey's room, but your mailbox is full. Does Mickey now have the entrance transport back down in that room? I will update the list later when I get home from work with his new room title. :confused:

Chescat
03-15-2006, 03:07 AM
Tinks, tell Mickey thanks for putting the small river back in a room. :thumbsup:

trackbarroness
04-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Cat I added to Narnia pieces to my gone fishin' room.
the pieces are the ice chair and a street lamp. They actually look pretty cool in there even if I do say so myself.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Whoa! I would copy this down, but it changes a lot, doesn't it? Anyway, what can I do to contribute a room? (I'll have to work on it though, because I spent the last few days spending my furniture for costumes :ill: )
Nice rooms, too!
DiSNeY StitCH

Chescat
04-27-2006, 09:18 PM
You can contribute to either ride. We've been pretty much adding people to Everest ride since its a combination river and everest. Where this ride is just the river ride.

The rides are not going anywhere, so whenever you do get a ride put together then we will add you. :thumbsup:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-29-2006, 06:44 PM
@_@! @_@! @_@! :marg: :marg: :marg: Phew! Dizzy rush. Here is some :pixie: for the rest of it! Looks like lots of work for a ride ;) First everest then river rides! I wonder what's coming up next..

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Thanks chescat! I will contribute soon (when I get enough rivers :blush: I'm always trading, so I don't have enough time for anything else LOL! @_@ Thanks again for adding me to the transport rooms :thumbsup:

Chescat
04-30-2006, 03:56 AM
Actually river ride came first. We all got to spend our XMAS breaks putting our rides together. When Everest came out we said no more rides. Then we got all our free ice. And then the everest ride was born.

:snowball: :snowball:

WDWfanatic742
04-30-2006, 11:59 AM
I am still waiting on those people mover pieces that I have told I think every staff and tester that I have met to make.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Well, I'm glad it's almost done! I really want to try it out :mickey: Here is some :pixie:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-09-2006, 06:45 PM
I have a thought.. Like Genie's and jp's Inside Out Rooms, can I make one too? Like just for inside out members to talk and stuff ;) I thought I should ask first :D

SkaterErika
05-12-2006, 08:56 PM
i think u should! :grouphug: hugs! lol ;P

Chescat
05-14-2006, 02:23 AM
The splash mountain ride rooms are strictly river rides since we did them around christmas and we really haven't done much with them since but play in there.

What I would like to do is when people have their rooms ready, we will just add to the everest ride rooms. We have 4 different entry points on that one so it can be easier to add more people. I want to make sure people's rooms are seen. :thumbsup:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-15-2006, 04:54 PM
I think I went through it. It was great! I used Genie's room to get through, and it was very fun and creative. Must have took a lot of credits and time to put it together. Congrats everybody! :D

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Scratch that. I think I used the everest room, because all I saw was everest rides :D heh heh Sorry about that :blush:

Chescat
05-22-2006, 03:13 AM
Okay we have added Genie's new river room to our river ride. Guess what you are our 50th room. Originally Cita's 50th room was our 50th room, but BrerFan combined two of his rooms so we have been forever stuck with 49 rooms. :woohoo: :woohoo:

We did frustrate you a bit Genie when you said, I dare you guys to get to the train teleporter. Not only did we get to the train teleporter, we all bounced to whatever seat you had in that room and even defied gravity. Our crazy crew here in order driving Genie nuts was (CoolJessRocks, BlueGoofyFan, me, and Nachocat).

:laughing: :funny: :silly: :haha:

And as a note I need to get a hold of Tinks, Mickeycatsku's room is broken again. Its the exit transport we are stuck and can't get through, so I don't know if its Mickey or Red (RNRGuy).

Help Tinks! :help:

Chescat
05-23-2006, 08:28 PM
Tinks let me know that Red (RNRGuy) and Mickeycatsku are removing their rooms from the ride. I am going to put a temporary room in their place once I get their transports back. If anybody wants do to a strictly river ride, let me know and we can put you in there. :thumbsup:

SparkleMeTink
05-24-2006, 12:47 AM
I will put my room in there Cat.

Chescat
05-26-2006, 02:01 AM
Tink, I got the teleporters back from Red and Mickey tonite. So remind me I have them for you. :thumbsup:

Tinks, I wound up with 2 extra sets of river teleporters from them. I asked Mickey he wanted them back and he said no. Are you going to want them? :confused:

trackbarroness
05-29-2006, 10:28 AM
Perhaps we can add PrincessDreamBell to the Inside out river ride. ;) :offtopic: Like I said last night I'll give you more information as the actual date comes closer. :faint:

Chescat
05-30-2006, 02:24 AM
Maybe Disney we can add Princess to the ride. ;)

Don't go there Disney on the Off Topic. We might have to hurt you. :mad:

trackbarroness
05-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Maybe Disney we can add Princess to the ride. ;)

Don't go there Disney on the Off Topic. We might have to hurt you. :mad:

Oh maybe I should :cool: jk
:goof: :fresh:

Chescat
05-30-2006, 05:41 PM
Oh maybe I should :cool: jk
:goof: :fresh:

Disney, see this :badpc: :badpc:

This is me slapping you into next year. :fresh: :funny: :goof:

BTW Dreamin', got a great idea for PrincessDreamBell's room. We make her's a river ride through a Baseball room. I can't wait. This is going to be so cool!!! Now if I can find the time, arg!

trackbarroness
05-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Disney, see this :badpc: :badpc:

This is me slapping you into next year. :fresh: :funny: :goof:

BTW Dreamin', got a great idea for PrincessDreamBell's room. We make her's a river ride through a Baseball room. I can't wait. This is going to be so cool!!! Now if I can find the time, arg!

That's sounds totally rad Traci. I'll get Princess to log on and purchase the room

Chescat
05-31-2006, 04:12 AM
Good news, I think our river ride is back up and operational. Got SparkleMeTink attached and PrincessDreamBell. The latter's room is just getting started. DisneyDreamin' and I just started that tonite. But the river is connected through there.

So if somebody wants to do a test run, let me know if we are all hooked up again. Tink, I just need to know your room title :thumbsup:

trackbarroness
05-31-2006, 06:39 PM
Traci Cita and I did a test run earlier today and I dc and Cita said that after you go through bell's room you get kicked back to tink's room. It does I just checked it out again and got stuck in the teleporter in tink's room.

Chescat
06-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Let me try tonite Disney. I swapped things around last night and going another direction. Belle's room is open??

trackbarroness
06-02-2006, 11:23 AM
It should be open we had people in the other night who are not on Belle's friends list. Unless one of us closed it. :blush:

Kaciopeia
06-20-2006, 11:55 AM
Are there specific time that this and the other Everest Ride are open? Do you need to be on a friend list? Can someone please help so. I've been reading so much about this and I want to see how amazing you guys made it.

WDWfanatic742
06-20-2006, 02:42 PM
We haven't really opened it up for the public much anymore, but we always could for friends.

Chescat
06-26-2006, 02:59 AM
I've been a little crazed this week to say the least on this pirate hat quest and some other personal crisis. I won't be on much Mon-Wed since we will be at the park riding the new pirates ride, but if you want to pm me Kaciopeia, I can get you a door and show you around later in the week. We would need to get your VMK name so we know who you are in VMK to find you. I am a night person on VMK so you won't find me during the day. If you are a day person I can hook you up with some others then. :mickey:

MiSSdiZZY
09-15-2006, 01:23 AM
yup i rode this rode its awesome, yall did a good job, and some of my friends own rooms, glitterdisneygirl, flyingiceman, snarky and varcity. :mickey:

Chescat
02-23-2007, 04:23 AM
Had to bypass Rabbit Girls Room (NorthernBelle). Her room was deleted when she lost her account.

Got a problem with AllPowerGuy, Mars. I can get in your rooms, what happened to his??? I hope he didn't lose his account. I will PM you in case you don't see this message. We put aside the teleporters until we find you. But will put your rooms back once we get this taken care of. :thumbsup:

Chescat
04-08-2007, 05:30 AM
Still haven't heard from Mars about AllPowerGuy yet. So bypass is still in effect.

Cita has removed her Spaceship Earth Room, so the list has made that adjustment.