PDA

View Full Version : Disney Books

smeedell
08-21-2002, 01:31 PM
Has anyone found any great books on the history of Walt Disney World/Epcot/etc or books on general information (excluding guidebooks).

I enjoy books that provide trivia and history of the making.

A few years ago I read a biography on Walt Disney; very interesting.

JPL
08-21-2002, 02:38 PM
Here are some really good ones out but some maybe out of print

</font> Since the World Began The First 25 Years</font> Walt Disney's Epoct Center Creating the New World's of Tomorrow</font> Biulding a Dream The Art of Disney Architecture</font> Designing Disney's Theme Parks The Architecture of Reassurance</font> Walt Disney Imagineering</font>

Disney-4-Me
08-21-2002, 08:29 PM
One of the best places to buy Disney books is on eBay. You can find pretty good descriptions there and even if you don't purchase a book, you can find out about them and ask at your library.

Beast_fanatic
08-21-2002, 09:49 PM
And, of course, another option to buy Disney books is to go to Amazon.com through the link at the top of the page. By doing that, you'll support Intercot for any purchase you make. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

brewcrew26
08-21-2002, 10:38 PM
Another vote for "Building the Dream" about Disney architecture. It's got all these great illustrations from Imagineering. I also have this other book just about Imagineering. I don't remember the title but it's a blue hardcover. It's pretty amazing, too. And way back in the day, I had this book all about the creation of Epcot. I think my parents bought it for me in the gift shop when I was like 3 or 4. I should go find that.... graemlins/mickey.gif

mickclub1955
08-21-2002, 11:08 PM
Wow!!!! I have all but one. The only one I need to get is the Building a dream one. graemlins/clappy.gif