PDA

View Full Version : magical moments game

Merlin65
07-24-2003, 08:08 PM
Tough one here we baught our son this hand held game last year(magical moments game) with alot of games on it that are activated in front of certain attractions it also came with instructions on how to activate all the games with out being in WDW does anyone have one of these toys and remember how to activate it? thanks

robhink
07-24-2003, 08:43 PM
I found this info on another disney site, I don't have the game so I can't try the directions.

Resetting the game

Turn the game on or go to the Game Menu (Cinderella Castle should be on the screen).

Press the Up arrow, followed by Down, Up, Down, Up, Down and all of the games will be activated.

Merlin65
07-24-2003, 08:54 PM
Thanks it Worked graemlins/muscles.gif Finally the 7 yr old rests graemlins/clappy.gif

goofy for pluto
07-30-2003, 11:29 AM
My Seven Year old also has this game. Everytime you change the batteries you will have to reactivate the games. The instructions to activate the game are printed under the panel that you lift out to get to the batteries.
That came in handy for us when we had to change batteries while on vacation in Canada.

[ July 30, 2003, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: goofy for pluto ]

Pongo
07-30-2003, 12:38 PM
What age groups is this game for? I'm trying to find information if it will be appropriate for an 11 yr old who is addicted to his Gameboy or if it will be too easy.