PDA

View Full Version : wondering on price. please

teddibubbles
02-27-2003, 05:25 PM
i have a weard collectable its a box of old time film strips. from disney. and i was wondering how to ask on its value without sounding like im selling. its picture is on my old web site .and its really differant. so when i get some weard stuff to sell. other than ebay. im really stuck as to knowing what its value is. i have other weard stuff to. so if there is a way to find out what the value of stuff is id like to know please! I have tons of weard disney. like collecter cards, pamplets and post cards, books and so on at home. but the film strip thing bugs me the most. so i had listed it just to see what happened . on my old site. thank you. :confused: graemlins/mickey.gif

Beast_fanatic
02-27-2003, 11:49 PM
I did a few searches, and I did find a site dedicated to Dr. Syn, Alias the Scarecrow. It mentioned the Disney version and said the VHS is highly desirable.

So, I searched on eBay for Disney Dr Syn and found some entries, but none were for the film strips. So, I then searched on Disney film strips and only found two entries and neither were demanding a very high price.

That's about all I know to do. Sorry I wasn't of more help!

teddibubbles
02-28-2003, 01:27 AM
graemlins/blush.gif wow you did all that for me! wow thank you vary much! your the best! graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Ian
02-28-2003, 06:30 AM
You could see if Phil Sears could help you ... he is one of the best known Disneyana dealers around.

You can find him here:

Phil Sears (http://www.phil-sears.com)

teddibubbles
02-28-2003, 02:37 PM
Thank you vary much for your help! I will tell you if they say anything! graemlins/silly.gif

teddibubbles
02-28-2003, 02:42 PM
PS:: I think ill try to post a nic nac I have on there too. before i ask and see what he says its worth at same time! :D its a teddi beara statue.

teddibubbles
03-04-2003, 05:00 AM
thank you he said::Dear Cindy:
No one has the equipment (not to mention the desire) to run old film strips, and at Disney collector shows these can't be given away, I'm afraid to report.
I don't know anything about the Bear Country Jamboree figure- I've never seen one like that before. It might do well on eBay.
Sincerely,
Phil Sears
graemlins/doubleeek.gif