PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Watch

cjdive
04-25-2002, 06:48 PM
I was just curious...

I have seen many different types of Mickey Mouse wrist watches and I really want to purchase one for myself.

Does anyone know the average price for one (if you buy at Disney)?

How about the lowest and highest prices you have seen for a Mickey watch?

Thanks for your help smile.gif

Chris graemlins/mickey.gif

[ April 25, 2002, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: cjdive ]

imported_Melanears
04-25-2002, 10:26 PM
My MIL bought two very nice Mickey watches last month at DD in the World of Disney store. They were both over $100. Towards the end of the week she bought another for close to $100. The reason she went so watch crazy while we were there is that it is so hard to find watches anymore in the DS. They have stopped carrying watches and jewelry and such. So she figured she better buy them while she could.

They have a very good selection of watches at the WoD store, with all kinds of price ranges. The CM's are also very helpful. I am sure you can find one (or two or three) that you will like. ;)

Happy Shopping! graemlins/mickey.gif

[ April 25, 2002, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Melanears ]

CJDDS
04-27-2002, 06:53 PM
They have all sorts of watches all over Disney at prices ranging from under 40 bucks to hundreds. The interesting thing is that, even though it is Disney, the prices for many of the watches that are carried in other stores is the same. I paid $39.95 for a watch about 5 years ago which Penney's carried for the same price.
graemlins/mickey.gif

MouseHead
04-27-2002, 07:28 PM
I own an *original* MM watch [electric] from the late 50's....the band is not original but the watch face is graemlins/mickey.gif .....just need to find a good watch repair person to get it running again graemlins/clappy.gif

cjdive
04-28-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by MouseHead:
I own an *original* MM watch [electric] from the late 50's....the band is not original but the watch face is graemlins/mickey.gif .....just need to find a good watch repair person to get it running again graemlins/clappy.gif Wow! That must be worth something graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I had one my parents bought me at Disney when I was a little kid...but like most things- I broke it graemlins/crying.gif

Chris graemlins/mickey.gif

mickeefan
05-05-2002, 09:01 PM
I like to collect the special watches Disney does.
My favorites are a 25th anniversary watch numbered under 400. The disney 2000 watch that was issued. My most recent is the 100 Years of Magic.I would say all of these run around $100 to $110. They do have many watches which are very nice and are not priced this high.

RoosMomKanga
05-16-2002, 12:31 PM
"...Lowest price..." I bought each of my kids one at Target, on sale for $6 something, to give them as a "Mickey Gifts" there. My daughters is Minnie and the wristband is pink and filled with water with gems in it that move in the water. My Roo's is a talking Mickey one. I think he says 4-5 sayings when you press the button. My older boy has the one that has a wristband that looks like a piece of film with the cells going around and the characters on them- Mickey on the face, it's pretty cool looking actually. May not be what you want, but you asked! ;)

JanetMegan
05-16-2002, 02:29 PM
I just bought an AWESOME stars and stripe Mickey Watch from the World of Disney for $29.99 plus tax and minus 10% off. I LOVE it!

pjbs35a
05-16-2002, 02:46 PM
Disney Watches (http://www.disneywatches.com/)

doombuggy
05-31-2002, 01:11 PM
Frankly, your best bet to to buy one at either WDW or DL. Either resort has the best selection for anyone's price range. There are very few, if any Disney Stores that sell the watches anymore. i know the DSC has one, that may be similar to the stars & sripes mentioned in another post. I have about 15-20 Disney watches, out of a total of about 40. Enjoy looking!