PDA

View Full Version : Intercot in The Disney Magazine!!!!!!!!

HooksLeftHand
11-06-2002, 11:35 PM
We're famous! graemlins/party.gif

Turn to page 48 of the new issue of The Disney Magazine, where they list books and websites to help you plan your vacation...the last one mentioned is INTERCOT! For those of you who don't get the mag, it reads:

"Intercot (www.intercot.com). The site features a (Windows-only) vacation planner that you can download. The program includes schedules, tips, and databases. Intercot also sends out e-mail updates with news and insider tips."

Congrats, JohnY and everyone else for making such a great site, and finally getting some long-deserved recognition!

weswerx
11-07-2002, 01:26 AM
That's great to hear. I'll have to check it out.
graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Way to Go, JohnY graemlins/clappy.gif

imported_PolyGirl40
11-07-2002, 06:05 AM
But -- but -- but, they didn't mention GIFAPP. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

graemlins/muscles.gif Way to go, John! graemlins/muscles.gif

ChipDale
11-07-2002, 09:12 AM
graemlins/muscles.gif graemlins/clappy.gif graemlins/muscles.gif Yippee! Congratulations JohnY! graemlins/muscles.gif graemlins/clappy.gif graemlins/muscles.gif

pink967
11-07-2002, 09:33 AM
That is wonderful news even though I think you guys should be listed as # 1 !!

C & H
11-07-2002, 11:33 AM
I didn't receive my Magazine yet :mad:

But anyhow it is graemlins/clappy.gif great news !!! graemlins/clappy.gif

E-OR
11-07-2002, 01:03 PM
I have not received my magazine either. Maybe in the mail today....

Black Jack Shallack form Frontenac
11-07-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by HooksLeftHand:
...where they list books and websites to help you plan your vacation...I don't know if this is against this site's policy, but I can't get this magazine up in Canada, and I was wondering if someone could post what other sites and what books they recommand.

Thanks

Ian
11-07-2002, 04:27 PM
The information can't be posted here, but someone could email it to you.

Congrats, John!! That's the big time!

MickeysGirl
11-07-2002, 04:34 PM
graemlins/clappy.gif graemlins/muscles.gif WAY TO GO JohnY!!!!!! graemlins/muscles.gif graemlins/clappy.gif

Thanks for creating such an awesome site!!! graemlins/thumbsup.gif

mickeefan
11-07-2002, 07:11 PM
WAY TO GO INTERCOT
Recognization well deserved.
and GIFAPP has taken me to places on this site I did not know existed.What a great idea.

kansasteen13
11-07-2002, 07:16 PM
CONGRATULATIONS INTERCOT!!!

SpecJoe Magic
11-07-2002, 11:57 PM
This website has made it from a just an idea to the big time. Finally, some much deserved recognition for the magnificent website that is Intercot. Thanks to all of the Intercot staff for making Intercot such a fun place to visit. graemlins/thumbsup.gif graemlins/muscles.gif